Parents never had any real food in the house

>parents never had any real food in the house
>get diabetes
can you sue your parents for this?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x1000, 376K)

Couldn't you just go outside yourself and buy some?

probably, but Ive seen people reverse their betus before.

Of course not you idiot, but you can change your own diet you fucking mongoloid-mutt, and you can talk/shame your parents for it, you inbred mongrel nigger.

>>parents never had any real food in the house
I'm lucky I was able to move out before getting betus.
tfw I was a friendless loser solely because my parents fed me shit and lived a shit life style. When I was in school everyone thought I smoked because my parents would hang my clothes up to dry in the kitchen and they'd smoke all day without opening a window or a door. Fuck them pieces of shits. Every time I would try to improve myself with info from googling I was always shot down. Literally went from a -1/10 to a 6/10 after a year of moving out.

Attached: 1524843638087.jpg (634x845, 120K)

Stop being a fat lazy fuck and do some excersize
Your situation is completely reversible.
t. Bong on holiday

what kind of diabetes?

my condolences, user

just stop eating carbs, it'll clear it right up

Why are Americans so fucking stupid? I wish my grandparents had stayed in Latvia.

Attached: n2oaaG.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>muh heritage
you're an american as well dumb fuck.

I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER MUTTS!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

The worst part was having to teach myself to do basic things all parents should teach their children. I don't have a full set of teeth because I was never taught to take care of them and lived off fizzy drinks all my life. In the last 2 years I've had to learn basic hygiene, learn how to cook, learn how to keep my house clean and tidy up after myself. Went from showering once a week to once or twice a day. I lost 20kg in fat from cooking my own foods and not eating fast foods and I still even eat ice cream and other cheat foods from time to time. 6 months of lifting has helped and it's something I continue to do. Last time I visited my family they were disappointed with how I turned out. Fuck them I am much better now than I ever have been. The only thing I think I can never improve on is a social life. I've been treated like shit for so long, been made fun of than I don't know how to talk to people. I think my last friend left me and became a bully when I was 12. I know people say get out there a get some experience but most my life the only experience I've had was being bullied. Maybe I am better off being alone.

Attached: 1519404120129.jpg (560x564, 59K)

we're all mutts. the only way to make the best of this situation is to accept it and move on and realise a pure race of humanity will never exist again.

I'm still not going to race mix with niggers.

Attached: 1529701750455.jpg (845x960, 119K)

Good job user. Ever since I moved out my showering frequency decreased from once a day to once a week.

are you me? my god this was depressing to read just because of how much i'm able to relate. it's great you've improved, it's a remarkable feat and you should be proud. people can be shit, we can't do much about that, but how we choose to live with that lies upon us.

should be able to if niggers can sue for reparations.

>Parents both had depression
>maybe having a kid will fix it
I smell checks for this one boys

>5 year olds can afford 3 square meals a day outside of the home

ching chong

Were all gonna make it breh

this would be funnier/more effective if he didn't show his gross, Jow Forumsatheism face

My roommate grew up on frozen meals.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner - all frozen and microwaved.
He has diabetes and I've always wondered if that had something to do with it. The type where it is "genetic" and he isn't a fat ass.

that's correct, china are still pure by a long margin due to how nationalist they are (im not chinese if thats what you mean, but an amalgamation of european and aryan)

Keep up the good work, man. Read books and never stop bettering yourself.

Attached: Hardees Monster Burger.jpg (474x324, 26K)

no, because modern dietary guidelines are still diabeetus inducing

The kind that makes your cock fall off and complain like a Jew on Jow Forums

I didn't know the European Boomers were as bad as the Americans.

My father would probably starve to death without a microwave. I had to literally google how to cook a hard-boiled egg and how to grill meat when I went out on my own years ago.

He's the loneliest sack of shit now too. Never grew up with any family gatherings. No proper socialization. All the Boomers cared about was mindless self-indulgence. Family, tradition, culture, these are all concepts that they only paid heed to ironically, if at all.

It should be legal to kill them in self-defense if they do this, it's obviously an attempt on your life. Thankfully my parents were never like this so I wouldn't have to end their lives in retaliation.