Who do you think will win the "Competition to control the Arctic"?

Can we have serious discussion for once?

Attached: -48WCx_MA3Y.jpg (640x426, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_the_Arctic
youtube.com/watch?v=QO_zXuOQy6A
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll just bump thread with some cool shots.

Attached: 6AZYfvr_1s0.jpg (1280x853, 334K)

Attached: e3WySYv0K8A.jpg (1280x853, 348K)

Attached: 81SBB_asBB8.jpg (1280x853, 277K)

Attached: uC6XhlSdGaA.jpg (1280x853, 271K)

I doubt any here actually know about this. I do not for one.

What's the reason for the contention? What is PYC? Are contractors being used to establish ground before the military formally moves in?

Attached: WqLdCRq6kcc.jpg (1280x853, 435K)

Canada. They're a vessel state that we control. By using them as our proxy we win without it looking like it is us.

Honestly you ruskies are better at the cold weather stuff, god help you if we find oil though.

The Jews will stage a terror attack perpetrated by the penguins to get us to invade.

>What's the reason for the contention?
Resources, buddy. Arctic rich af with all kind of natural resources.
>Are contractors being used to establish ground before the military formally moves in?
Yeah, we've build the base called "Arctic Trilistnik" on nearest island and from there ours make all sorts of expeditions to Arctic. Military trainings, scientist researches other stuff that matters. I could be mistaken but I think we've even build some fortifications in Arctic.

Attached: orig-1492420124.jpg (800x450, 441K)

You have no chance in hell without the tech in Norway. If Russia cuts of comms with northern Norway you'll be in the blind all the way to Quebec.

ayys already control it

>natural resources.
oil? I cannot think of anything else.

Thats awesome. That would be very fun to drive....and shoot.

Imagine if Canada will become world superpower one day.
>god help you if we find oil though
You already did. But there's no secret that Arctic is rich in terms of natural resources.
>The United States Geological Survey estimates that 22 percent of the world's oil and natural gas could be located beneath the Arctic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_the_Arctic

Attached: 0.jpg (1100x736, 224K)

You'd be surprise how much Arctic has to offer.

>Within the continental part of the Arctic, there are unique reserves and forecasted resources of copper nickel ores, tin, platinoids, agrochemical ores, rare metals and rare earth elements, large reserves of gold, diamonds, tungsten, mercury, ferrous metals, optical raw materials and ornamental stones

Attached: 161439.jpg (1024x630, 79K)

I wonder if I could ever go work in the arctic/antarctic as a civilian electrician

Attached: 1515552047246.jpg (393x322, 33K)

>that we control

Attached: Queen of Canada.jpg (561x1024, 530K)

At some random Jews. Or niggers. Or both.

Attached: 14850835205970.png (2000x2000, 48K)

interesting, good to know. thank you

Russia won decades ago. Canada blocks full USA presence in the Arctic. Imagine american soldier performance in -40c weather compared to Russian.

The answer is the US and canada

Not you. We got this airplane over here. You don't and never will. So long, Vladishit

Attached: f22.png (251x201, 68K)

Are you sure you would be able to handle Arctic cold? You Americans have lived in warm and comfy weather for almost 300 years.

But I think in the near future you could do that.

Aren't they training for that in Sweden and Alaska?

You sold them alaska to practice in.

Civilian electricians are practicing there too? I really doubt that.

Only way they work that far north is this, which is 60km from the Russian border.

Who's doing all the wiring on the oil pumping facilities?

I dropped this

Attached: globusIIradar.jpg (800x600, 94K)

What sort of retarded comment is that.
Its an american state with a civillian population. Fuck they probably had sparkies in alaska before they had them in glorious soviet shithole.

Wins the same Country who won all the ice wars.
Finland

>The Jews will stage a terror attack perpetrated by the penguins to get us to invade.
Penguins are antarctic.

I think they nailed that fucking camo, damn

We were going to correct him but saw his flag and just let it slide. You come to expect such things from the american education system.

Compare them to born and trained Siberian soldiers. Few weeks training in Sweden has nothing to do with arctic environment.

Good point, I didn't think about it.
So you saying that guy who wanted to go to Arctic/Antarctic as a civilian electrician live in Alaska? There's a possibility of that, but chances are very slim.

What? First time hearing this.
Bump.

Attached: 1529696543270.jpg (324x299, 22K)

I got to go to Svalbard when writing my thesis in glacial geology. It was great

The arctic is so wide open, it's hard to see how a military skirmish could last too long.

They are preparing for invasion of Russia

Jews are going to make the white men kill each other again

The vodka induced FASD really hit you hard didnt it my fren.
Alaska has civillian population
Alaska has eductaion albeit american
Alaska has electricity
Alaska has sparkies.
They have civillian sparkies training in alaska. Its a given.
Now what the fuck are you on about.

U.S. Canada and European allies. How is this even a question? The cold war is over, you lost, your country is characterized by endemic poverty and corruption, how could you pissbly conceive of s single area Russia would excel in?

>They are preparing for invasion of Russia
Honestly, I don't think that's gonna happen. Say what you will about your government, but they're not some bloodthirsty dumbasses. No way they gonna do that.
I was talking about this guy

First nation to field orbital cannons. Geez where the fuck are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=QO_zXuOQy6A

Attached: salvo.jpg (855x536, 101K)

the space soldiers seem really cool

I dont know that guy could be alaskan. Though i doubt it. But sure why not if he wants to be a sparkie in the arctic he could go to alaska to get some practice wiring shit with frostbite.

Oh look, the strayacuck is being spastic as fuck. Did the local emu warlord cuck you and fuck your wife again?

Russia has 2 Brigades just for the arctic, they claim an underwater ridge line going out towards the N pole as Russian territory,(no F-en way boris) they are re establishing their arctic cold war bases and listening posts, they have dozens of ice breakers, many Nuc powered, we have 3 and 2 are in the shop. The leafs are freaking the fuck out because the Chinese want to send cargo through to save millions as well, but hey, Melaniea wore a coat with words that hurt some onions boys feelings so don't even think about the failure of the west (US) on a strategic plan for the arctic. Ever since Ghengis Khans kids destroyed them, they have have had a hyper developed persecution complex and take offense at the slightest perceived offense. Plus their vodka is only good for pouring down a carburetor in below zero temps. Suka blyaad!!

>Civilian eletricians are practicing there too? I really doubt that.
It's called the INTERNATIONAL Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.

Russia is poorly managed why do think they can compete in this area?

We are.

This guy.

Attached: 083883.rendition.584.379.jpg (584x379, 153K)

>we

Do i have american flag, im danish but on vacation.

No we will

Oh shit i have American flag ;-;

US objectively has far more military bases surrounding Russia than the other way around.

Stop acting like the US is a victim or bringer of light or something.

Attached: 1514964974692.png (1282x1268, 2.1M)

Because they are, have been and will continue to be there due to (misguided) national pride and potential control of material wealth, look how much the Chinese are spending around the world just to control their need for raw materials, plus the US can't be bothered. It's a question of political will.

Fuck off mongol

That's what they want you to think, do you really think the numbers they put out reflect the actual ones?

Russia is way ahead on this front.

Besides our Navy is full of spics and niggers. There's no way Seaman Tyrone is going to fair well against the Russians.
We can't even hit SAA bases right. Let alone in the Arctic where radar and comms get real fucky.

who cares it would cost to much money to try to make ant artica anything meaningful at this point. you got a research base but what else? nothing .

any country that wastes anything on antartica is stupid. so it doesnt matter who claims control of it

Are you implying Russia isn't a shitty country?

Santa

Obviously, Russia is an amazing country.

Artic contains immense wealth that will one day become semi-easy/easy to extract with the advances in technology. Russia is the last bastion of Whiteness (spare me the "Muslims are overruning Russia" BS) and therefore i support everything that suits this bastion.

The Artic also has big military importance because on the other side is the Source of All Evil - (((USA)))

>implying we don't
Some dusty bitch on their money doesn't change a thing bong

Ah, indeed

why would we go to war with russia? it’s like fetting in a fight with a homeless person. completely beneath you. any stats or argument you bring up to show Russia doing well can be pulverized by the mountains of information showing they are doing poorly. pretty sure Canada by themslevsa is enough to handle Russia. Think about that one of our middling allies has a stronger economy than Russia. And we have tons of them.

last bastions of whiteness? for the last 50 years we have been invading and destroying shitskin and yellow countries and everytime Russia is there giving them money and arms.

>Russia is the last bastion of Whiteness
Incredibly stupid statement for a myriad of reasons.

Russia is a multi-national nations ruled by a Federalist system that is largely a racial-territorial construct based on the fact that "racism" is a natural and healthy thing and the government should work with racism instead of working against it. I know Russia in detail, well beyond the simplistic and/or wrong notions that many Jow Forumsacks have of Russia.

Russians (Whites) are safe there.

here's a PSA for any idiots out there:
all modern wars are for profit, therefore the US and Russia will never fight each other directly because neither side would profit

and theyve been waging war against every other white country for 50 years. going so far as to enslave whites in eastern europe so they can make them work in their retard commie system. russia has always been the biggest enemy of the white world.

What a dumbed down post, WW2 ended into occupation of territories which were held by Germans, and countries were forced into integration into Soviet Union as a consequence. Your own post contradicts it self, and you're not even aware of it.

>Oy Vey, fucking whyte peopel with their misguided national pride
Okay, real life Mordor.

Oh fuck off, 56% Tyrone José Deshaun. Your mongrelized kike country is actively waging information war on actual white nations like Estonia in pic related so you can make every white country look like your Mordor-like shithole. With low IQ mongrel population.
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

Attached: amerimordpr.png (617x591, 253K)

Inner Earth nazis.

>cucksled

Yes and the white lands that they occupied they ruined due to their incompetance. It might not be malicious but Russians have such poor exectuvie functioning the set back eastern europe 35 years. during that time they would also give weapons to shitskins we were trying to kill. russia is literally the last country i want to defend white prospects because a. they don fucking see themselves as European and b. they are corrupt incompetant morons. are those adjectives you atteibute to whites? no.

lol russia literally destroyed eastern europe and set it back 35 years. why? nobody fucking knows russians are natty corrupt shitheads with poor exectuvie functioning.

>Can we have serious discussion for once?

DIARRHEA AND WEENER! rulrulrulrulrulrulrulrrul

Chyna

Attached: d7ec5f34a7415e4639bb14de89a5cc0e.jpg (940x658, 75K)

It had more to do with system which was imposed onto everyone back then, problem you're asserting the argument that Russia is still the Soviet Union from the past, which couldn't be farther from the truth.
Also shouldn't be even starting mentioning corruption as a burger, your reasoning is simply a projection of what mass media kept shilling for decades, you know.. >literally nothing.

And yes, slavic Russians are among the purest whites in existence.

if they are the purest white how are they so savagely incompetant? its nig tier.

Attached: f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

From what I understand all the valuable resources are on the Russian side.

((You)) know very well.