Florida is the worst state in the US...

Florida is the worst state in the US.. More spics than white people - crazy nigs - Florida man - the most entitled white women and tons of "diversity".. Why is it so bad?

Attached: mflorida.gif (508x458, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 6FB718F0-8BEB-4A03-97E0-F790054C597F.jpg (500x522, 101K)

Attached: 1529807984277.jpg (815x541, 106K)

Attached: 1529804237898.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

Attached: 1529805348346.jpg (550x767, 92K)

Attached: Florida_Political_Map_Kwh.png (1485x1076, 480K)

You’re right it’s terrible. Worst place to take a vacation or own your second home.

Third gen florida native here.
1. We are the toughest mofos because of dealing with shitskins
2. The real estate market can make you rich af in no time

Dahnald, I have come...for the Publix chicken tender subs.

Tossed in buffalo, if you will, Dahnald.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

And where is the best part of USA?

Good, fuck off we're full anyway, no more NY and Cali fags.

Lots of meth, shitty strip clubs, skeezy dopes who moved down here to avoid the extra costs of winter, jews, stabbings, bad drivers, insects swarms, lack of culture aside from pozzed margaritaville, and it's always fucking hot and humid. It's literally a developed vietnam.

Florida is the Alaska of the mainland.
Reminder Publix tender subs are on sale this week.

Attached: IMG_0077.png (600x450, 387K)

I live here, its really two different states. There's Florida and then South Florida.

I live in Orlando. It's not too awful. South Florida and Miami is one giant fucking dump though and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There's like maybe 10% which is nice and its' where all the jews, retirees and rich yuppies live away from the hispanic slums. The rest literally just looks like whatever carribiean hispanic shithole you can imagine. It's dangerous, full of homeless people and dirty.

It's amazing to me that Miami is such a tourist destination. Cuban food is not that good, the beach is packed full of "refugee" puerto ricans shitting up the place, and everyone is drunk all the time.

Central Florida away from all the big cities is comfy af though. Real southern hospitality.

Attached: moonman.jpg (490x417, 42K)

Lol this shithole is run down and deteriorating.

more nigger loving women with milatto babies ive ever seen

I live on the gulf coast area.. charlotte co.. This place is absolutely fucking weird

Just north of Orlando is nice. It's almost like America.

Orlando a shit.

Lake City is a real Florida town.
Southwest area is decent too if you nuke Ft Myers

Attached: delusionalfemale.png (1175x518, 75K)

Im leaving for Boot camp soon(Air Force) was thinking of putting Florida as one of my preferred destinations. Good choice is Florida shit? I don't want to leave in any cold states or high cost living areas(Blue States)

>Southwest area is decent too if you nuke Ft Myers
Agreed. Lived in Naples before moving for school. Fort Myers and throw in Immokalee for shits amd giggles.

>Just north of Orlando is nice
Exactly where I live. I don't tell people about it because I don't want anyone else coming here.

Never really spent much time in that part of florida. Bradenton is nice and so is St. Pete.

You have to be careful in St. Pete though. One block south of central and it's a giant black ghetto. They literally have an "obama mart"

I live in Winter Park if we're being exact. It's not bad at all my dude. I would agree that Orlando south of downtown/Kissimmee is fucking awful though.

Debbie, NASA, jews, Broward County.

anyone been to Port Charlotte?

Also does Lake City have an actual downtown or anything? From 75 it just looks like a cluster of strip malls and hotels.

You already listed off the reasons

I have not. Does it need to go also?

>foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html

the cops down here really don't fuck around though.

Come on vacation. Leave on probation.

literally a swamp

yes tons of spics, niggers and carribeaniggers - more milatto babies that ive ever seen too.. i need to get out of here

Attached: 1529807609752.jpg (500x479, 36K)

all that, and you didn't even mention the bridge.
Oh, and Florida Man... is a blast, quality entertainment all around

we bought it from Spain without demanding it be fumigated first. That was the first mistake.

Boca Raton here.

i love it. hot chicks, nice cars, no niggers. beach, great restaurants. no crime! i can go from the beach to the everglades and take a swamp tour all in the same day. people dont lock their bikes up outside, they just leave them out and nobody takes their stuff.

the only annoying part is i think 99% of the people here are from up north and there are obviously a lot of jews. every plaza has like 3 bagel joints in it. gas is expensive. i can drive 1 mile to broward county and the gas is like 40 cents less.

i hate going to ft lauderdale because its such a shit hole. was out there last night and there are homeless people fucking everywhere and crackheads. miami i refuse to go to. its disgusting, dirty, the people are obnoxious. i try as much as i can to stay in boca, coral springs, parkland, deerfield beach, delray, coconut creek etc.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Spent a few years in Cape Coral. Lovely place though barren but i like that. Makes for good star gazing.

Dad took the family camping in Naples when i was a wee lad. Nice memory.

now the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Orlando bro here, it’s a dump. They down play the crime. I’m biased though I live in an entirely Puerto Rican neighborhood. I’m getting used to the fuck it were not from here let’s just take advantage of people attitude that permeates.

0/10 pasta

womp womp

>florida man
Pick any given "florida man" news story and dig into it, you will find that it is literal fake news. Same goes for "texas man". For instance, remember the big fat guy that "broke into burger king and drank 25 gallons of frier grease"? No, he was arrested in NY on drug charges in like 2006

>They down play the crime
Also Orlandobro, well Winter Park.

I used to live near downtown/colonial. They totally play down the crime. I remember seeing the police helicopter with the spotlight out more than once. The homeless are really agressive too.

Do you live near OBT or something?

I wasn't there for but a few weeks but picture this.
A highschool football team had just won and stopped in to eat at a BBQ place i was at. They were all white with maybe one or two being white hispanic with their loving supporting familys (and Qt girlfriends/siblings) there all smiles.
Thick murrican accents all around.
Very hospitable service and great food too.

Florida is one of the weird states. But it's warm, so they'll always have a solid tourist industry to rely on.

>fuck it were not from here let’s just take advantage of people attitude
Sums up a lot of places in Florida with the people. Been here 8 years and its spot on.. I work in retail too unfortuantely

Don't come to Naples. Lots of rich white people. Lots of retired people wearing MAGA hats. So please stay away from here. Go to the east coast. Stay away from us!

PLEASE SAVE ME FROM POLK COUNTY

Boca's alright. Ft.Lauderdale is fucking dump as is Miami. Everything north of Ft. Lauderdale or inbetween until you hit like Vero/Sebastian is all just strip malls and condos though. It's culturally devoid.

BASED GRADY JUDD

Also all the faggots trying to get the confederate monument out of munn park in lkld need to gtfo

Kek this is why I low key miss Naples. Aside from the amazing MILFs. Do they still have their sign waving/honk if you support events on the corner of 41 amd Pine Ridge?

He's the thin blue line keeping order in this hell hole.

cant believe how much of a coast line there is in FL with just a bunch of mediocre barren generic suburban towns.. seems like it has more potential than that

Have you been to Vero or Stuart? They actually have really nice downtowns on the water with great restaurants and bars.

All the city areas outside of south FL are turning blue... Sad.. too many faggot liberals moving here

The Northwest of course, The Northwest has really good White Demographics.

>obviously a lot of jews
In my experience, while there are a lot of jews in the rich areas there are much more of them in the "rich areas" in the really shitty towns near the rich areas. Like boynton beach. I had a utilities job that required me to go house to house and enter backyards. You can tell a neighborhood by its buildings and the presence of children. Even in a full blown ghetto if there are children running around it is "safe", but when you are in a real shit area and there are no children that is when you need to fucking worry.

Too many jews

Attached: EA821E35-1E54-4D7E-9787-69E8FBDC833E.jpg (1035x772, 198K)

boca is jew central I went to fau for a time and I never really met a jew and in boca I live next to three jews and had two different jew roommates. It was insane

Ha yeah it’s hard to describe. It’s just motivation to earn more.

Is Miami as cool as it is in the movies? It seems like a fun city.

Attached: 67EB7E50-DC3F-49F6-AA44-18A465FAB8DF.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Vero ive been to and its pretty cool, Stuart looks cool.. Haven't been there or a lot of other towns but north from West palm to like Daytona theres a shitload of towns Ive never been to but they look uninteresting

Stop hatin on Florida
I have had 2 USA vocations in Florida..

Miami, ft Lauderdale and Orlando was amazing

You ever hear of a Bar called Kaus Kaus Korner in Lakeland? Cops shut it down but I remember drinking underage there and it was a blast. They had an all you could drink from like 9 to Midnight for ten dollars.

Absolutely not. It's a giant shithole. Avoid at all costs.

Have you seen the homeless tent city outside the main library in downtown Fort Lauderdale? Local bleeding heart liberals are too pussy to just arrest them all and burn it to the ground.

Daytona beach is arguably almost worse than Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. I literally watched a gaggle of like 12 negros walk into a burger king with their shirts off and try filming a rap video or something in there. They got kicked out and starting fighting in the parking lot and harassing people. This was right on the beach too. All the hotels are rundown and it's full of drug addicts, alcoholics and crime. Plus it's just in straight up disrepair. Everything looks like shit.

The worst part about Florida is all the immigration. I live in Jax and I never used to see muslims now I see them all the time. Plus illegals and poos. Really sucks and theres a lot of coal burners here. Maybe its because I work in retail so I see all the degeneracy

Checked

California is worse. I have personally experienced both.

Ask those who live in those gated communities in South Florida. They're not white, they be Jews. If Florida is filled with spics, its because the money people want it that way.

I’ve taken to trolling some of the local news websites comment sections, as pathetic as that sounds. Donated to the 4 kids killed and police officer shot in the head during that hostage standoff, heard about it on a Monday morning bummed me the fuck out.

friend from Orlando does tell me its the worst place he's been to... I always thought Miami would be worse but that place looks like total shit. at least miami has some decent places to visit

its for sure the most disgusting part of Florida

It's funny I lived in boynton for probably the better half of my life now and have not once personally went to the beach. Maybe like 1 time with family and that was it. What is wrong with me....

>Boca

Boca is Jewish as fuck kys Jew.

Attached: 20180320_075626.jpg (3984x2988, 2.65M)

>Florida is the worst state in the US.
No. California is the worst. Florida is like #6 worst.

Attached: california-welfare-office-line.jpg (1800x1200, 2.09M)

I wonder myself.. I live on the gulf coast south of Sarasota (and also work in retail) and yea I see the same thing.. not as many muslims thankfully but everything else.. LOTS of coalburners.. thats really worrying me the most

I hope you're right and its just the degeneracy in retail stores

Jacksonville is full of shitskins but voted trump. I still wonder why that happens

Nice quints.

You can tell it used to be great. So much of Florida has that vibe. You can tell from the 50's-80s that it was probably a fantastic place to visit.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about? There are still some parts that have the 50s nostalgia to them although it's getting harder and harder to find. The old rest stops before they had the turnpike, parts of cape Canaveral, etc.

In the middle of the state it still feels like the 1970s south in some of those smaller towns

Damn didn’t even notice, I’ll buy a scratch off from WaWa. We got WaWas now boys that’s pretty good ammiright.

i drove by it last night actually. i think youre referring to the one on andrews? thats been like that for as long as i can remember. i used to take the bus downtown and skate when i was a kid and i remember one time i was like man im fucking thirsty and i saw a coke machine over the little bridge that goes from the parking garage to the library.

me and my buddy skated over and like 15 homeless dudes shot up like what the fuck you doin here white bois? never again. i cant remember what street i was on yesterday but it had a parking garage and it looks like it used to be a window for paying for parking or something, and it was bricked up and there was just a ledge there still and there was some bum sleeping on that. i think this was next to the bus station, where they have all those funky slopes and shit with the curb stoppers on them. i also saw a dude near that place on andrews walking around barefoot

>GAY IS GOOD

Attached: 20180624_121857-1.jpg (1631x3065, 3.24M)

no. we just watched through all the seasons of dexter and i thought it was funny they made it look like everything was on the water and it was all upscale. its a total dump. miami metro isnt a real dept but it looks like it was based off of miami dade police judging by the livery on the police cars. but, look up any miami dade police hq vs the one in dexter.

we also dont have front plates on our cars. miami is fucking dirty and ghetto and dangerous even in the nice areas you need to watch your back.

Thoughts on Cape Coral?

Sarasota here, fishing and Manasota Key is the only reason I fucking stay.

Moving to Estero in 10 days

It cant be worse than new jersey. We voted 70-30 for hillary

Wrong. Florida is the Australia of America.
My family emigrated here in 2002 from just about the shittiest place possible(zimbabwe) and it's basically the same place with less blacks and better infrastructure. Oh and the currency works.

Attached: Salisbury Rhodesia 1970.jpg (1024x664, 366K)

I live near manasota key.. niggers and spics are moving in, so even thats ruined

Miami is a complete shithole. I was born and raised there.

The fact that the majority of the new rappers come from South Florida should tell you it's a dump now.

I was the only white kid in my elementary and middle schools and then won scholarship to a private boarding school up North and now go to an Ivy. It's just so crazy the difference between living in America's South Africa and then being in somewhat normal part of country.

The amount of drugs and crime in Miami is absolutely crazy and Miami went downhill after recession and never really recovered.

It's really a shame, my only white neighbor who's been there since the 1970s said it used to be a really nice place before all the fucking third worlders came.

Attached: Spengler_Caesarism.png (1016x750, 340K)

are you white?

Attached: 1525629064799.png (577x568, 219K)

OP has clearly never been to a bolts game

Attached: go bolts.png (1086x599, 1.36M)

Yes of course

Attached: Q1ClaNY.jpg (506x552, 55K)

Pensacola here. Fuck off this is the best damn state in the union.

>said it used to be a really nice place before all the fucking third worlders came.

I used to date this chick who had a grandpa that was super wealthy. He was one of those early real estate developers in the 50s. Made millions, had yachts, multiple houses etc.

Now he lives in a retirement condo. It's nice, but it's gated, surrounded by an absolutely shit ghetto and almost all the "nurses" are jamaican or Haitian. They don't seem to care too much.

He's a real good guy too so it sucks that he's in this situation. WWII vet, never voted for a democrat in his life propably. He talks about how much South Florida has changed and you can tell it's kinda rough on him.

Fucking baby boomers ruined everything.

bolts are fucking gay

Do you just walk and talk in circles now you kike loving faggot.

>lists every reason why its bad
>asks why is it so bad

you're fucking gay and probably a ucf grad