Stop by friendly neighborhood Lutheran church

>Stop by friendly neighborhood Lutheran church
>Happy chit-chat to get to know each other
>Dude next to me points out that society's problems began when World War I caused a mass shortage of young males which in turn led to women entering into the empty positions of authority

Holy shit, Lutherans are woke as fuck

Attached: MartinLuther.jpg (220x236, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which Synod?
Lutherans range from bat shit crazy SJW to pretty based (and dying out)

What's wrong with women entering positions of authority?

That's not true. It's actually the mainline, liberal Protestant denominations which have shrunken the most.

Attached: 1526225950094.jpg (663x1024, 131K)

Missouri Synod (thank God).

You're right, forgot to mention the main synods let homos be preachers. May the lord Jesus open their eyes and mend their ways (and forgive us all for our own misdeeds as well)

/reddit/ is over that way ---->

The LCMS is pretty based, they cut out the Catholic excess while staying true to the doctrine. ELCA on the other hand is the larger denomination and is the poster child for the dangers of protestantism. Female pastors, gay pastors, theres no rules and no structure. Lutheranism is dying out on the whole, at least in America. The ELCA is on the verge of a fracture over how liberal it is and the LCMS is wasting away due to its enclave mentality.

Women aren't leaders and rule with their heart, not their mind.

Luther was a man that discovered great things suppressed by the Catholics. He was in no way a perfect man, but he did great things. Such as it is with Lutherans themselves.

Lower IQ and emotional decision making.

you get silly ideas like the EU

Society's problems actually started with Luther.

Not an argument

Pseudo science. Do you have any logical facts here?

Most low IQ people are makes, and this is a fact.

>this is a fact
Can't argue against that, nicely done wpgg famalam tbqh

What? Fuck his stupid ass!

It was mostly males who created the Eu

what’s wrong with a dog driving a car?

Most dumb people in this world are men

Yep and it was a good idea for a couple of years then the women took over and now you’re filled with Muslims and can’t walk the street without worrying a truck will smear you six ways to pap city.

Women trade freedom for security every chance they get, and are way more susceptible to ethos

Yeah america am i right

It was mostly kikes who created the EU

Dog isn't capable of driving a car, and nor is it human.

>what is wrong with (You) driving a car?
That's the question.

>Lutheran says something right
>That's it bro LUTHERANS BE WOKE xDxD

Most smart people in this world are men.

Proofs pls, also even if that were true that would also mean that the smartest people are male, making them more fit for positions of authority

>the women tool over
Do you have any proof that women 'changed' the eu and then supported Muslim migrants?

Also this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

>this one guy said this one thing in this one church at this one time
>therefore this cucked Christian version following the mentally unstable idea of Sola Scriptura is based

Attached: lesbian bishop of Stockholm Eva Brunne.jpg (220x300, 14K)

Turning what should be a productive environment into one of sexual competition, making sure everyone hates each other and nothing is accomplished.

>the year of our lord 2018
>believing in sola fida and sola scriptura

Women support closed borders and are more nationalist than men? Yes I've noticed that. I've been around Europe a lot, and people are quite nationalist. Especially the women. The men tend to be the ones who're more global

memeflags already shitting up the thread. can we report people for being low quality posters/baiting?

Everything.

Lutherans are fuckin' gay, by-and-large. But then, all Christians are fuckin' gay, by-and-large, now. The west has lost its sense of tradition and authority, and despite people yearning for it, the church has decided to "soften its message" in order to "appeal to a wider audience." But all this fucking does is drive away people who believed in your message while the Fair Weather Christians continue to not show up... because Jewish media is against Christ/Church in general, not just the "mean church." Also waking up early on Sundays is a pain in the ass and without a strict, authoritarian priest/pastor telling you it's worth it, what's the point?

Christians need to rediscover authority and discipline. A figure like the pope from the Young Pope show on HBO is unironically the only way to revive Christianity from its stupor.

women have a "let me nurture and protect the plebs" type of mentality. Obviously, they are geared to be mothers and not leaders. When women get into power, they encourage big government growth and welfare. Not to mention they are extremely emotional, and either go to war at the drop of a hat (Clinton supporting removal of Gaddafi, for example), or just commit cultural suicide by letting in millions of migrants (Merkel and the entire government of Sweden)

Pussy men can be guilty of these things too, but women are much worse about it

Yes. Report, hide, and don't respond. Too many niggers here taking the bait.

Evolutionary. The instinct to protect the tribe and make difficult decisions is biologically the role of men. Men dominate while women submit.

The LCMS IS the main synod. The ELCA was a heresy that branched off and started their own seminary when the church leaders told them they were being heretical.

Its nice to see a Lutheran thread before church this morning. Even here in California, we still exist, though our numbers are much less. Peace of Christ to all my brothers here today.

you shouldn't post for at least a year after lurking

Attached: 1519163154851.png (651x633, 600K)

Not sure about the past, but in the next generation, most qualified workers and educated people are women.

Tbh, most intellectual institutions are run by women in the future, but we shouldn't discriminate men though. Men should be used for military and cleaning within our society.

You see women aren't good for stuff like military and cleaning toilets, but in actual intellectual and financial fields, you don't need muscle. This is where Women should dominate.

>redditspacing while being this much of a fag
Nigga you gay.
(BTW, all newfags continuing to respond to this shill... seriously, please take note of the memeflag and proceed to Report/Hide all of his dumbass posts)

>Women should dominate

In that case please stop using language, logic and your mind reverting back to an unevolved animal. You are trying to argue women are more logical than men, using (((logic))). Just stop.

Your only response to shills should be to call them gay, gay fags, and move on with the discussion.

> Missouri Synod

This is the one my half-sisters belong to. Their mom was American and my dad used to get dragged to that church every Sunday and used to fall asleep there.

Lutheran here. Yep. We're Germans.

>Turning what should be a productive environment into one of sexual competition, making sure everyone hates each other and nothing is accomplished.
The only people who turned it into "boy vs girl" were unemployed NEETS who hate the fact that women can work.

First Wave feminism was about equal opportunity, regardless of sex. It was really meritocracy. People against women because of vagina are basically idpol who are regulating the workforce, no different to feminist quotas of today

Lutherans don't believe in The Trinity which means you get all the sensibility of Islam with based Jesus and his actual powers and divinity.

Not around here. Most Lutherans are literally Sweden tier, while Presbyterians (Reformed Church) are pro-Orbán.

nah nigga you gay.
go suck some dick before I spank you.

My new bait has been explaining the Ship of Theseus dilemma to women and asking their response; almost always, they argue the “ship”’s essence is greater than the sum of its parts.
>Immediately, I pivot to the Gender of Jenner dilemma and ask how “changing the parts suddenly turns Bruce into Caitlyn”
>they instantly abandon logic and every argument comes down to “well that’s different because of the emotion attached to the problem”

Attached: 53AECEE4-C284-4D76-9D09-408B49B064A6.jpg (1024x914, 100K)

In my experience, all Protestants are pretty fucking gay. The only based people I've met are SSPX. The Mormons are good, but they've been getting worse and worse over the years and are now desperate for non-whites, even if they still roast fags on the reg.

Only the ELCA is in communion with the Evangelical Church of Germany. Not that it matters since the EKD doesn't even advocate for Christianity anymore & are turning their churches into mosques.

Exactly

Catherine the Great and Queen Victoria were better leaders than any of you losers could ever be.

>women have a "let me nurture and protect the plebs" type of mentality.
How is this any different to nationalism? Nationalism would protect plebs just because of race, even though there are intelligent over the global side

>Obviously, they are geared to be mothers and not leaders. When women get into power, they encourage big government growth and welfare.
No different to most of your nationalist buddies here.

>Not to mention they are extremely emotional
Proof?

>And either go to war at the drop of a hat (Clinton supporting removal of Gaddafi, for example)
Hillary Clinton isn't an example of 4billion women. I'm sure there men who have done worse

>Or just commit cultural suicide by letting in millions of migrants (Merkel and the entire government of Sweden)
Immigration happened before Merkel. Sweden's gov isn't 100% women.

Well, cannibalism was once Norma. Shall we stick to it because biology? Maybe we should tech men to be more feminine. It may help decrease the world's violence.

>ree women are happy this makes me mad

>The only based people I've met are SSPX
I'm a trad Catholic. The orthodox and The British Israelites are pretty based as well.

>being rural retards
with no argument

>Lutherans dont believe in the trinity

Dumbest post ive read all month. The trinity is in every service. 'Trinity' is a very common name for LCMS churches as well.

Lutheran churches in Europe were state backed at one point and that is a major reason they became cucked. The LCMS was founded by German Lutherans who immigrated to Missouri because they refused to take part in the German Church once the state became involved.

Given that the ELCA fell to similar theological heresies that decimated our European counterparts, it makes sense that birds of a feather would flock together.

>Dumbest post ive read all month. The trinity is in every service. 'Trinity' is a very common name for LCMS churches as well.
Do they believe in the Eucharist and Baptism as well ? What about Purgatory ?

Fuck Lutherans. They are the reason Minnesota has so many damn refugees.

Statistically you're wrong, most women vote in favor of social security and other entitlements, these policies aren't financially sustainable in the long term, to compensate for this and float the debt based economy, which is fulled by population growth, the country then needs to artificially grow the population (through immigration). So I'd say that women are a part of the cause, though white women are more nationalistic than the immigrants who vote.
Oh. You're actually fucking retarded.
The only reason women are more "educated" than men these days is because uni is a scam and employment is based around a model of equity rather than equality.
Wrong again. The people who turn it into "boy vs girl" are people who realise diversity quotas mean instead of hiring candidates who are ranked 1, 2 and 3 who are all men I have to hire 1, 4 and 5, because there aren't enough women, and if I don't do this I risk govt. intervention or being boycotted because my investors want to remain politically neutral and don't want to risk being painted as sexists by the radical liberals.
>Not to mention they are extremely emotional
Look up any army study that monitors the emotional response of women under pressure. Women are twice as likely to develop ptsd as well as have higher rates of other mental illnesses such as bipolar and anxiety.
Alternatively you can get a high stress job and see it for yourself it's not exactly a secret.

>with no argument
Funny you should say that when you haven't got one either.

Baptism and the Eucharist (we call it communion) are also major pillars of the LCMS. They are the only 2 things that Luther's Small Catechism names as Sacraments, as they are things in which God acts, and we as christians are passive.

We do not believe in purgatory. Our sins were forgiven due to the death of Christ on the cross, and his subsequent ressurection 3 days later. In doing this Christ defeated death and sin and paid the price of hell we deserved in our stead. To try and argue that we have to pay any price to get into heaven is folly at best, but truly at worst heresy, because there is nothing we as sinners could ever do to win God's favor. Without Christ, we are damned. With Christ, we are saved. It is that simple.

Lmao incel

lmao autism

>blaming anyone but the jew
Not woke at all. Women are a tool, not the source.

>uni is a scam
Hahaha I'm sorry that you failed to get an education

You need education in order to get work. Otherwise employers will just filter you out. Education is vital. It doesn't matter What it is you studied, it just shows that people with at least SOME education are more committed to the ones with none. And to be honest, more women are being employed than ever since they're more committed on a resume thanks to studying something instead of doing nothing.

Today's society, you need education, if not, employers would look elsewhere, even if the employee us on the other side of the world. If you don't have education in today's society, then congratulations, you are a loser.

I cant allways follow that argument, we lost a lot more young men in WW1 and never got women into any authority for the next 40-50 years. And they gave the final push for hitler

Thank you for the great explanation. I don't know about every denomination and I think Lutherans have changed alot since the time of Martin Luther no ?
Do you not believe in Purgatory because it's not biblical in your reading of it. The bible in my reading of it does refer to Intercession of behalf of the dead.

Everything, they turned our society into a shithole by costantly voting for leftist parties and candidates

The LCMS is the most true to what Martin Luther taught in the Catechisms. I would recommend you speak to an LCMS pastor for more information if you would like to know more, you can go to the LCMS website and find a church in your area, or also with a quick search on the internet. I just arrived at church and am about to turn off my phone and head in for service, but to quickly answer your question- The Gospel is clear that the only way to God is through Christ, and that nothing we do or can do as men can justify us in the eyes of God. Logically we could then conclude Purgatory is not biblical, because purgatory is a punishment served by men for their sins in order to justify them before God. Only Christ can justify us before God, no action of our own.

I wish you the best brother, regardless of where you may go. God bless you.

Before women's vote, there were masses of wars in Europe

Kinda wrong IMO.

America didn't lose a lot of men in WW1.

>Failed to get and education
I agree, I graduated top of my class in law at the second best university in the country and felt like the only stuff I was learning was from personal study.

>You need an education in order to get work
In America in 2015 53% of recent college graduates were jobless or underemployed, the majority of those that were employed were working in fast food. And half of graduates said they would change their degree if they could do it over again.
From a 5000 person survey, 47% of teachers and administrators moderately or strongly believe that higher education is a scam but are unwilling to do anything about it for job security reasons, 25% refused to answer, 8% somewhat agree and are working to fix the problem and 20% disagree.
>Not a scam though

Anybody with a brain realises that if you want to make money you need to do a job that is high in demand and low in supply. Fact is jobs that are high in demand are trade jobs, which these days averaged out over your life are paying slightly more on average than degree jobs.

God Bless

too bad they are too dumb to be part of christ's church

they all go to hell

so congrats on meeting one woke american, but he still gets the fires soon

also: i took a shit this morning. it was WOKE!

all he did was get drunk and get exploited by jews who funded him

then he caused centuries of autistic german anglo religious wars

he is burning in hell like all the (((lutherans))) ITT will

technically the king of england fat bastard started the problems, but yes...luther expanded the problems by increasing godless german autistic nature

>overlooks 1550 years of catholic anti-kike dogma
>overlooks christ himself
>dd-d-d-d-ddude!!! lykeee...did you see what martan lufer said about da jews!!!?! WOKE!!??

protestants are absolute low iq morons. the second they drop the protty jesus shit their iq increases about 5-10 points.

yep of course

LMAO (((sven))) comes through right on cue like the absolute mongtard he is >>>>>>>-

Just bought you a month of reddit gold for this comment mate
+1

This. Men tend to be distributed across the extremes of the IQ spectrum more evenly and women group together at average.

Which proves one thing we all already knew: men go their own ways, women conform.

You may be thinking of Pathos.

See: Angela Merkel, the “feminist” female government of Sweden

>Be me
>Total shit at school
>Barely pass for total lack of effort
>Cousins go to college
>Three years everyone looks at me like a fool
>Fast forward to today
>Cousins dropped out of college with no degree, and tens of thousands in debt
>I drive a truck and make 50k a year, have no boss, no debt, workload is light, educate myself all day, and pay no bills.
Savvy>Educated

THIS. This guy knows what's up.

This is not a mainstream take, but I think many of the problems attributed to Protestantism can be attributed to American influence, and American woke post-Protestantism (as in, mainstream Progressivism) can be attributed to the Second Great Awakening, which is where degeneracy really kicked in.

LOL this guy

/thread

Peace be with you brother, I have good news for you. Despite your inexcusable heresies, for which you deserve to burn in fiery torment for all eternity, nevertheless my friend Jesus has offered to burn there in your place, if you so desire. Just ask him.

>The LCMS is the most true to what Martin Luther taught in the Catechisms
WELS says hello.
No offense Missouri Synod, you guys are usually ok.

Pretty much. Unless you're fanatical about doing something for a living, you'll probably make more off of a trade job or entry level unskilled work and working your way up the ladder.
>Less/no debt
>Start working earlier
>Less stressful
>Pay less tax
Honestly though I don't think it'll be long before large companies begin testing potential employees themselves. University is an outdated model, you can do most degrees from home for free if you tried hard enough.

No, female voting does not correlate with anti-war sentiment. It correlates with centealization, government welfare, and open border policy. These types of policies lead directly to internal division and conflict. It's only been about 75 years since the most massive war in human history and the online thing that stopped the US and Russia from obliterating each other and everyone on Earth was the fear of nuclear weapons. That has absolutely nothing to do with female voting trends. If women had had voting rights for longer our civilizations wouldn't even exist. They're a net drain.

How many types of Lutheranism are there ?

I think you have it backwards. Females are the more religious gender, our religion is Progressivism, so females vote Progressive.

>Do you have any proof that women 'changed' the eu and then supported Muslim migrants?
it's just the way things are
women vote for open borders and more domestic rules (more dicks, more bitching)
men vote for closed Systems and freedom of the mind (more order, more Progress)

>our religion is Progressivism, so females vote Progressive.
hah if only
the most stale enviroments are where females work
remember: progress is part of civilisation. civilisation is a gift from betas to betas. rough sex is a thing between women and Alphas. women have no share in civilisation, otherwise they would get wet for Engineering, but they don't. desire isn't negotiable, it's feral.

>>Dude next to me points out that society's problems began when World War I caused a mass shortage of young males which in turn led to women entering into the empty positions of authority
That's a brainlet's opinion. Babby's first redpill.