Catholic LARPers explain yourselves

Attached: swG.jpg (1030x1200, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw
chicago.suntimes.com/immigration/countries-should-take-in-as-many-migrants-as-they-can-pope/
youtube.com/watch?v=b1v5t0xbcUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish Pope

Imagine 50 years from now...

Attached: africa_will_save_the_world.png (1200x900, 92K)

Not a real pope. Only retarded libcucks ever paid attention to this retard.

(((Pope)))

Blackmailed pedophile Pope from a church totally ruled by blackmailed pedophiles.

The previous pope abdicates for the first time in hundreds of years and the next pope brings in sweeping reforms to church doctrine. Something is fishy.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

God damned Catholics.

>Pierce spewing Jewish hate Christians bullshit.
yeah... he doesn't get it.

I don't have to because I stopped going to church

Why doesn't he take them in the Vatican? Surely they can afford it.

Francis is not the first bad Pope and won't be the last. But hopefully we get another Pius X in the next few decades.

Europe's space is infinite?

Attached: 1485992841503.jpg (447x444, 16K)

i hope italy annexes vatican city and executes this ugly kike soon

Yeah, Christianity with the prohibition of abortion, contraceptives and each and every anti-family policy that remains in force even with Francis in charge. Christianity, that encourages families to have as many children as they possibly can, is the cause for white decline.

Jokes on you mememan
I'm Orthodox

Pope Francis can suck a dick. An adult's dick preferably.

>98% of Christians agree with him
>f-fucking cucked Catholicism hehehhe look at what the pope said! n-not real Christianity
god damn Christians are sad

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

Read the sticky

Attached: 0E09C6B4-FCF6-4153-B07D-2C88D890D425.png (1242x2208, 531K)

pope's got money
where are his refugees

Show me the real quotes, not a headline written by some Jew.

Vows of chastity removed many European intellectuals from the genepool over the centuries.

This fucking pedo faggot is coming to my country. Bets on him telling a bunch of gullible old folks and their brainwashed progeny to take in infinigger because god? Abrahamic trash pls go. Hail Taranis.

Attached: heresypope.jpg (480x480, 50K)

My entire family is catholic. Every single person hates the pope, and believes he's evil. You can't have a man represent the interests of God. The concepts of the vatican and the pope are null and void.

>abortion
>contraception
>had
That kikeolic church discouraging these things is what's causing the whisking population to grow.

What is there to explain? We don't like him.

Catholic Church has been just another ZOG since Vatican II.

I'm starting to believe he was planted there to give the final blow to catholicism.

I've seen people go lutheran due to him.

Christianity is a Jewish trick.

>When people are in need of your help, tell them to fuck off
- Jesus, probably

Mandatory reading

Attached: 1528985783482.png (987x1149, 181K)

I agree user. Everything has a reason.

Attached: DVYfrccXkAECxOD.jpg (720x573, 54K)

>Tolerance means the ability to withstand pain for Christ, it doesn't mean you agree with it or invite people over to come do more shit in your country.

This is only applicable to people who follow the old testament.

That hit me right in the feels. Fuck Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Attached: 737d2bc3c93ab0cd293c7d86acdbaae5.jpg (923x436, 64K)

>need of help
>invading your country and killing you/raping you
Yeah, totally the same things, famalamadingdong.

I used to be pagan and I'm slowly going back to it. I partly put it on him.

Fuck off

Also known as Christians.

>implying jesus wouldnt throw this faggot out of the church just like he did with the jews

I held on as long as I could for love of aesthetics, but I can't stand the modern church anymore. I still catch a Latin Mass a few times a year, even better if I can find a Sedevacantist group. But even Latin Mass parishes are pozzed these days--they're also 99% Mexican and Filipino. There are fewer traditionalist (by that I mean FUNDMENTALIST) Catholics than Mormons now. I just can't stomach it anymore. I've slid into Esoteric Tolkienism. That's as much as I can manage anymore.

Attached: windmill.gif (450x450, 7K)

I wish someone would kill this pope so we could get a new one

this guy is just a migrant worker the vatican hired because nobody wanted to be pope

This guy is literally Satan.

Probably most of them. All I'm saying is Christians shouldn't pay as much attention to the old testament as they do. It has interesting tales but in the end your religion revolves around the teachings of Christ, not Abraham, and that's what's important.

Is that a pic of Don Quijote preparing to charge at a windmill?

Attached: adrian-espinoza-hernandez-schierke.jpg (1920x2716, 781K)

"These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the Spouse of the Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.

Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory." (part of the St Michael prayer by Pope Leo XIII)

>I've seen people go lutheran due to him.
lel so you're trying to imply that people are becoming Lutheran because Catholicism is too cucked?

yeah that never happened

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

This guy doesn't represent us, this is the worst pope ever.

I know how you feel.

Too bad the pagan communities are even more pozzed and I can't stand guys putting on a mjolnir whereas their ancestors were probably raped in the ass by fucking vikings.

There have been bad popes woop de freaking do

No, they find themselves reading the theses of Luther and sorta agree with him.

As for someone who is slowly going down that path, whoever holds the "Patriarcha" page on jewbook is two hairs away from slamming the door on catholics.

Also Explain you worshipping kike foreskin

Attached: 34849175_240132829875268_1013292160763559936_n.jpg (960x648, 64K)

I miss your actual pope. The Palpatine-looking motherfucker that got pushed out.

Abortion is nigger population control, retard.

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168K)

You have no say in what's cucked, faggot

Attached: 1529854056468.jpg (540x560, 77K)

Catholic here. Just got back from mass. Heard some older bros who are very active in the Parish discussing how commie the Holy Father is and isn't it too bad he doesn't know better and gosh don't we wish we could have JP2 back.

People are being awakened.

>as many as possible
None.

I used to dislike him but now I just want him back.

After Vatican two there has been a Counter Church in Rome.
What you see is not the Catholic Church.
It is a counter Church.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Tell me those are lies please.

I'm afraid that the Holy Father is a heretic.

That's why you follow Muhammad's teaching instead of some Fabrications made by (((St. Paul))) and (((Church Fathers))))

Can't find the article.

That's not saying much. Everyone's a heretic.

Attached: dSyviFY.jpg (1110x1600, 491K)

im catholic and i hate migrants. they are not looking for peace from war or any good reason. fucking animals stay where they are and die out, muslim filth.

>(1 post by this id)

Pope is 1 of the most corrupt people in earth though

Fake News once again

There is no Pope. The Seat of Peter is vacant.
there is a counter pope in a counter church.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw

Attached: Sedevacantism.jpg (203x248, 17K)

Attached: scumbag-god_o_978154.jpg (496x507, 63K)

He's not legit. Anti-pope all the way. Doesn't speak for me or for any good boy out there.

If there truly is a god, this heretic pope will be tonguing satan's fiery anus for eternity just as soon as he kicks the bucket.

Catholicism is dying. The church is hoping for new believers and most important more donors. Niggers and Arabs have an low enough iq to fall for them. Pietism is the master race. Catholicism is the religious equivalent of communism.

You wish

Attached: very-real-news.png (820x613, 322K)

Did Jesus ever lay out the rules for electing a Pope in the Bible? I'm really sure he didn't.

Attached: rmx-scumbag-god_o_470431.jpg (496x962, 99K)

Attached: schismatic_menace.jpg (1215x514, 174K)

>daily mail
>CBC
>ABC
thanks for proving my point
It's strange who He didn't Said it in His actual officil news agency

The catholic church is essentially nothing more than a corporation now. They don't give a fuck about who buys their product, only that it's sold.

yeah thanks a lot you fucking christcucks

Attached: africa pop boom.png (750x563, 97K)

ofc they are

Anyone have any experience with SSPV (not SSPX)? The Chair being empty is the only way I can rationalize Jews and Satanists having taken over the church.

> So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God

Well, really few people care what the Pope says anymore, they know he isn't on the side of goodness or justice. Never saw a person who ever came away meeting the Pope and felt filled with the Holy Spirit. Just another tool for the dark forces.

Its fake, you can relax (a bit).

the pope is literally the antichrist

Attached: 1520789282790.jpg (1024x531, 178K)

And how many illegals has the Pope allowed to stay in Vatican City? The kidnapped little boys they use for sex don't count.

commission refers to an office itself inherently possessing succession.
Lastly, the consensus of Bible scholars today (including Protestants) is that the notion of “keys of the kingdom of heaven” given to Peter by Jesus (Mt 16:19) hearkens back to the Old Testament:

Isaiah 22:22-24 And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. [23] And I will fasten him like a peg in a sure place, and he will become a throne of honor to his father's house. [24] And they will hang on him the whole weight of his father's house, the offspring and issue, every small vessel, from the cups to all the flagons. (cf. 36:3, 22)

>he not da pope cos I dun liek him!
shut the fuck up and own your disgrace of a leader and your disgrace of a religion. Or do the right thing and leave it behind

Your God created the antichrist.

Attached: f60a65_1086544.jpg (988x1502, 257K)

The pope himself is fake news it seems

"Speaking to reporters aboard his airplane as he flew back to Rome on Thursday after a daylong trip to Geneva..."

chicago.suntimes.com/immigration/countries-should-take-in-as-many-migrants-as-they-can-pope/

A little yes. I don't go there because they believe there is salvation outside the Catholic Church and Baptism of Desire and Baptism of Blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1v5t0xbcUo

anti-pope

>masonic news paper
keep trying buddy

Attached: 1504348942641.png (506x504, 376K)

>The kidnapped little boys they use for sex don't count.
The ones that survive the third day of abuse count.

With as much cucky shit as he's done, you don't actually believe he said that? A bit naive of you.