Cop bodycam shows officers shooting dog & hitting 9yo girl

Police bodycam footage showing a Wichita officer firing at a family dog and injuring a 9-year-old girl with bullet fragments has been released. The child can be heard screaming as she is hit.

The incident happened in December 2017, when police responded to a 911 call made by Danielle Maples after her husband threatened suicide.

Police officer Dexter Betts entered the home where the couple’s four children were sitting in the living room along with the family dog. The bodycam footage shows Betts in the living room where he says, “we got a dog inside here, too,” before a dog appears on screen moving and barking.

Betts then fired at the bull terrier. One of the two bullets ricocheted off the floor and fragments hit the 9 year-old girl, sitting just behind the pet, above her eye.

“Ow! Ow! Ow, you hurt my eye! Ow! Ow!” the girl can be heard screaming. Betts tells the children to get out and can be heard telling someone over the police radio that the “dog inside attacked us.”

Maples and her husband were in the front yard when the shooting took place. The family has pushed for the video’s release for months.

rt.com/usa/430706-wichita-police-shoot-girl

Attached: 5b2f7012dda4c8c53c8b4602.jpg (900x506, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f1Wtim5QsBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one less roaster

>Call police
>leave dog running around
cop was a piece of shit but so was the woman who killed her dog with ignorance. Think before you act, it's fucking 2018 and we know this kind of shit can easily happen in the right circumstances. When you invite those circumstances into your home via phone call, at least lock your dog up so the scared little police bitches dont feel threatened

Why was the cop going inside if the suicidal husband was in the front fucking yard?

fuck off

Dog was in the house. Wife and husband were outside. Why the cop even enter the property?

>White
Who cares, taste of their own medicine

The fuck is their obsession with shooting household pets? Half of these assholes served in combat roles in the military and as such were under attack from ACTUAL threats, only to come back home from their deployments and Bruce Jenner their collective balls right off and shit themselves in fear over terriers and shit. Pit bull? Rottie? Doberman? I get it those CAN and probably will actually fuck you up. But someone's yapping lapdog is going to do what to you exactly? Now please roll out the red carpet of faggotry laden excuses, as per usual when anyone ever brings that up.

Its to the point where I have to say it seems like these types of dudes are going into the job just because they want to kill shit and wanted to avoid the "going to fucking jail" part of that equation. Just because a person slaps on a badge, a uniform, and the patch of whatever country he's in doesn't mean that he can't be completely a totally fucked in the head and doesn't deserve to be in a job like that.

>dog protects little girl from invader
>gets killed for doing so
>cop shoots gun in direction of little girl

police aren't your friends. pic related is before police started cucking us all, problems sorted themselves out much more efficiently. police are for their protection, not yours.

Attached: Duluth-lynching-postcard (1).jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

or don't have niggers as police so they wont be afraid of dogs

This.

it makes them feel like big men. most of them were probably bullied or abused by their dad or older brother when they were younger.

American cops are all paranoid, frightful little shits nowadays. It's honestly sad.

>ignoring that he hit the kid

This is the exact reason I’d never willing summon cops to my property unless I’d absolutely have to.

>rt
>memeflag
>rebdit spacing
>subersive
I see the SVR is not sending their finest. You have to go back Ivan.

Attached: 1528142192945.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>cop shoots gun in direction of little girl
Honestly this is the bigger problem here - if he'd missed he could blown that kid's fucking brains out.

It's a direct link to bodycam footage you ignorant fuck. What more do you want?

He actually felt threatened by that dog. It wasn’t even going to attack him

Its when police safety overrides all other concerns. Happenning everywhere, as long as the cop goes home, fuck everyone else. Why else risk opening fire in an enclosed space with 4 kids?

>Doesn't shoot the niggers first.

Niggers don't have the moral fortituted to professionally deal with situations where they could be harmed without chimping out at least a little. It's why he went into the house, it's why he shot the dog, it's why no nigger should ever carry any badge authority and responsibility.

Did y'all forget vid related?

youtu.be/f1Wtim5QsBs

>"Aye mate, that's how I lose me eye. Yarr!"

Attached: 17356943203.jpg (2856x2142, 732K)

>seven month old article
>What more do you want?
how about something recent and relevant to current systemic problems rather than recycled agitprop

Attached: 080.jpg (320x218, 12K)

and one less rat dog

Attached: etl7v.jpg (296x381, 16K)

The cops had no reason to enter the household, atleast with nigger shootings the have the excuse of the one being shot being a nigger, never mind the fact the niggers are almost always breaking the law and asking to be shot. This is just retarded and demonstrates how jumpy the police are now with the excess of niggers and MS-13 posing legitimate problems on the streets.

You are a fucking retard nigger .

Because our cops have a barge in, shoot first, ask questions later mentality. Niggers are especially bad at provoking our trigger-happy police into violence.

One of the core rules of gun safety is to know what is behind and near your target before you shoot. Fuck this rookie nigger.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, go, go away

Attached: This Is Jewmerica.png (685x385, 270K)

>bull terrier
>pit bull
>dog shot, pit bull owners injured as well
nothing of value was lost

>one less roaster
She’s 9, you fucking pedo!
Fpwp

>terrier
>pitbull
You make us all look bad

>calling the fucking popo because someone said they might kill themselves
>sending the swat team out to a suicide threat
>going inside a house when the person you were called to help isn't even in there
>shooting at a dog when a little girl is not in danger but sitting just feet away

So much fail all around in this story.

>da cops make da rulez

>You make us all look bad

Brainlet. The American Pit bull terrier.

>Cop bodycam shows officers shooting dog & hitting 9yo girl
Hi, welcome to 2018. Do you have any newer relevant material or are you going to shill us with more, 6 month old bullshit that doesnt matter? Whats next? The moon landing? MLK assassination? Trayvon?

he was ex us army

>>shooting at a dog
>So much fail all around in this story.

The only fails are shooting the dog and you lacking the knowledge and comprehension to understand procedure on a suicide call.

Try to use the internet for something other than blacked and cnn, you stupid nigger.

The fucking bodycam footage was only released the other day jamarcus.

BLUE LIVES MATTER
BLUE LIVES MATTER
BLUE LIVES MATTER

Pit bull terrier and a bull terrier are two different breeds

>call police to keep your husband from committing suicide
>they barge into your house and shoot both your dog and your kid
classic

Didn't shoot the dog. Didn't shoot the girl. Shot the floor. Shrapnel hit her in the forehead. No one took a bullet. Dog is fine. Girl is fine.

Thanks for trying to stir up shit with sensationalism and lies. Just like a liberal jizzrag. Must be proud.

string the nigger up.

Why do niggers and cops hate dogs?

Why did he shoot the floor to being with?

Every single fucking time with you boot licking faggots.

The floor was coming straight at 'im!

Are these people so poor they can't turn the lights on?

>The fucking bodycam footage was only released the other day jamarcus.
I dont give a god damn. it happened 7 months ago. We all knew and heard about it then, unlike you, muhammad, who relies on the local imam and madrassa to provide you with the news.
Now get back to your prayer rug and see if you can figure out who shot JR.

Attached: brit-cucked-bong.png (1094x499, 179K)

Yeah no big problem, just a faggot cop barging into your home, shooting in the general direction of your child and then walking away like nothing happened.

Faggot.

Meh... future/current roastie got a little toastie. I do feel bad about the dog tho. Dogs are useful.

Attached: 1505372886993.jpg (1060x1000, 381K)

>Why did he shoot the floor to being with?
pragmatically to moog the frances of milquetoast and phlargam.

Attached: 1503068215667.jpg (494x531, 156K)

hang him up high.

>injuring a 9-year-old girl with bullet fragments
So.
Kids today need some toughening up.

Ah a man who partakes in BBC I see

>He doesnt know at the age of 9 modern thot had at least 5 dicks in her

wew lad

Attached: 1527271080897.gif (496x360, 2.19M)

It’s coming right for us!

>cop wandering around the house without announcing where he is or what he's doing

He was looking for something to shoot

This is why this fucking board has gone to shit. It's either one or the other, you either HAVE to be a boot licking faggot or you're a liberal cuck faggot.

I'm sorry you 16 year old bitch but I genuinely believe in freedom and liberty, and this gang of militarized cunts breaking into homes and shooting at children is fucking infuriating. I wouldn't expect upper middle class alt righties in this for the memes to give a fuck.

america is a lawless country, and a shithole, what to tell you?

learn how to vote 3rd party or independents or shut the fuck up

Fucking faggot cops almost shot the kids because a tinny little dog barked at him lol Fucking cops are the biggest pussies in the world. Holy fuck that cop should be put in jail for recklessly endangering those children reckless discharge of a firearm etc etc. Lock his ass up and sue the whole fucking city.

This. Some people completely miss the point that were living in a complete fucking 1984 police state where faggot cops can do what they want and kill who yhey want and pussy ass boot lickers who are to scared to defend themselves will defend.

time for a kkk rally.

>screenshot

Fuck me how new are you, pablo?

Lmfao how big of a pussy do you have to be to pull a gun on a little dog in a room full of children. The absolute coward.

now that is a quality screenshot

Attached: 1529723928727.jpg (600x364, 45K)

It's not even a big or aggressive dog, jesus fucking christ. God forbid it'd yap around your ankles.

Not to say the cop wasn't a bitch, but a small dog can still bite and leave a nasty wound.

>unironically under 18 years old

You need to leave back to where you came from and never return.

Gas all boomers yesterday

What a beautiful piece of Americana this post is.

police defending themselves / each other over this is what really screws everyone over. If you aren't willing to risk *MAYBE* getting a bite from a fucking TERRIER then you really do not belong on the fucking job. Any half competent mother fucker would just kick it out of the way anyway.

>call cops
>get shot

average day in america

>systemic
Nice meme