911 wasn't an inside job

>911 wasn't an inside job
>Some braindead mutts unironically believe this

Attached: flight93.jpg (1005x676, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8uvQk1H9I
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
youtube.com/watch?v=DaYMhg_plXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
youtube.com/watch?v=yfSCKj3gG2A
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1441998835803.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the plane was basically shredded to pieces when it hit the tree line

Attached: page911.png (994x644, 986K)

>not knowing the pennsy plane was meant for building 7

Pieces that turned invisible?

Attached: db_P200064-11.jpg (1648x1274, 233K)

Attached: P200061.jpg (1649x1275, 354K)

>a rusty fucking side panel from a 1950 prop plane
AHAHAHAHAHA
wtf!?!

They atomized so yes.

false, planes like these can actually penetrate skyscrapers like a hot knife through butter. if the plane actually went into the trees, there would be catastrophic damage to the forest

That divot was already there years before 11/9
There's unrelated footage of that spot out there from the 90's

>wow i wonder how this Boeing 757–222 engine got here

Attached: shanks-crater-engine.jpg (600x463, 51K)

Attached: sc.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

AHAHAHA
>those two Rolls Royce RB211 engines, weighing at least 18.7 tons each, just disintegrated at the first five trees
AHAHAHA

Naw, that's a panel from a 757, it's easy to identify.

Boeing also stamps serial numbers on every part of the jets they build and that database is available to all investigators. NTSB etc.

>thinks THAT is a Rolls Royce RB211
dude, suck a fuck

>When the photo date says March 14th, 2001
AHAHAHAHA
WTF?!?

That's just what planes do when they crash into stuff.
Look some things we just can't explain, okay?
>pic related was also caused by a huge passenger plane, on the same day. (((Coincidence))) goys go take a nap.

Attached: muslimsattackthepentagonseptember11_0.jpg (550x551, 231K)

>Rolls Royce
wait we had flying cars before 9/11???

Aluminum doesn't rust, you fucking wank stain.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1529486478162.png (944x236, 77K)

The events that happened in the years after 9/11 were too hectic and intense for it not to be an inside job.

>I am an expert on things that happened before I was born because of youtube

You really do t understand kinetic energy do you?

Flight 93 basically went head first into the dirt. Meaning the energy was directed down.

Oh God, how embarrassing for you.

Rolls Royce makes engines, too. Trumps plane has Rolls Royce engines on them too.

All that rusty shit at the top is just blood and dirt, then

A rolls Royce RB211 is an 18 ton chunk of fucking metal that is larger than the trailer you live in
And Flight 93 was a Boeing 757, which means there were two of them.
36 tons of metal in just engines alone, and you think that mole hole is the result of 255,000 pounds of metal and flesh slamming into the earth at >300 kts
AHAHAHA

Most of the engine would have atomized, the core is made out of titanium which is what you see there.

Attached: rb211-524g.png (737x430, 282K)

>intentionally crashed planes have to land horizontally as if they were setting down on a runway.
Nope. If they dive straight into the ground there won't be a lot left to find unless you strip mine the site. See Valuejet --> everglades

yeah, when I slam my PBR cans into that oak tree out front they just fucking disappear
Science is awesome!

that plane went straight into the ground at 90˚ at like 650mph

It’s 9/11 you fucking bong, never forget

Uh oh, fresh out of the academy glow in the dark niggers

Um, that isnt 600+mph.

Aluminum actually vaporises under certain conditions like this. So yes actually. The airplane basically turns to dust and very small pieces.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ8uvQk1H9I

So the plane pieces are atomized, but blood stays on a plane piece that was atomized?

Attached: 1500244570645.png (500x500, 30K)

>trees shred plane
>other plane shreds steel beams
KYS

This.

Attached: 1528431148902-pol.jpg (800x1112, 125K)

Other highlights include cell phone calls made at 35,000 feet/500 mph and passports more robust than black boxes.

but when you vaporize at 90degrees into the side of a building, you can find the passport of the terrorist who flew the plane and is still alive in Saudi Arabia
AHAHAHAHA
holy fuck you dumb niggers

Sorry Shlomo, you're just trying to protect the 9/11 mastermind, Israel from being bombed like Afghanistan.

9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag with help from traitors in the WH, the Pentagon, CIA, FBI and NSA. With generous assistance from the Lying MSM.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Attached: Jewsdid911.jpg (460x458, 68K)

Just use your brain for a second and try to think

youtube.com/watch?v=DaYMhg_plXg

>being this retarded
kys

I think you are so retarded you just wiki-ed the engine and saw pounds of thrust and thought that was the engine weight

it's literally the weight, you dumb nigger

>try to think
on the sabbath? neck yourself heathen

it wasn't an inside job.
brainlets believe it is

>the pentagon was hit by a plane that was skimming the ground for miles with no one noticing

Attached: 6r9wq6a58dz01.jpg (670x836, 252K)

actually, both you niggers give me your badge numbers, I'm calling your supervisor to let him know you fucking suck at CoIn ops

hope you get pozzed for a third time this week, faggot

Attached: 84168D47-6D9B-41BB-8161-44B193300E78.gif (540x304, 1.68M)

And all the light posts and structures along the way were fine

It's a 9 not a 3 fuck nut

And no security cameras got a clear view of it either.

Doesn't add up to me.
There's no reason to have this super intricate plan relying on many moving parts and the silence/co-operation of hundreds of people when somebody with the resources to pull that off could just use cruise missiles and then have the added benefit of saying "holy shit, the terrorists have missiles".

My rule of thumb is that if conspiracy theories are about operations that are dumber then things I can come up with in several seconds, I don't believe that shit.
I get that you really want to feel special and in the know ect but I'm not on board with this hippy shit.

I think most people know 9/11 was an inside job from neocons, neoliberals and Israel.
They don't believe the tinfoil shit about the planes being fake or holograms or remote controlled missiles, that shit is actually dis-info campaigning by Israel/kikes/neocons/globalist/etc to malign the reality to make it outlandish and unbelievable.

Engine RB211-535E4
Thrust 40,100 lbf (178 kN)
Weight 7,264 lb (3,295 kg)

Nah m8 they got a couple good shots of the missile though

>that plane went straight into the ground at 90˚ at like 650mph
And the wings didn't rip off? Fuck, I didn't know American planes are made out of adamantium, no wonder they can demolish entire skyscrapers.

Attached: 1523824302507.jpg (488x463, 20K)

The rookie Counter Intel agents are literally in this thread
I don't believe holograms or drones or whatever, but the official report is more fabricated than the fucking holocaust

This, explain this. I don't give a rats ass about jet engines and shit, the fact that there were passports of the "terrorists" found, undamaged too, and the fact building 7 just went down for no fucking reason literally a few months after some kike takes out a trillion+ dollar insurance claim on the piece of shit...THAT'S the damning part of 9/11 that no one can explain and simply gloss over to go on about "cgi planes" or whatever the fuck.

This all reminds me of JFK. Everyone focused on the "how" it happened instead of "why." Same thing with the fucking Vegas shooting. "OH LOOK TWO SHOOTERS, THERE WAS A DRONE SHOOTING PEOPLE TOO" that doesn't answer why some millionaire shot over 500 people at a concert. No one cares.

9/11 started the spying dystopia we live in today. The whole reason they started the current aggression in the middle east was based off 9/11. The public sadly cares more about "how" something happened and not "why."

Attached: b253f76bb9c6711b054f58d458426ccb53360298cf4189a44c202571438f3f49.png (700x526, 374K)

>pentagon puts in new aa system after a retard in the 90's tries flying his plane into the WH
>it fucking fails
Yeah I have no idea why the Pentagon wouldn't release footage of their vulnerabilities, what a mystery, real smoking gun there, you've sure put a lot of thought into repeating this maymay that originally comes from leftists

Attached: 1526816509735.jpg (544x408, 190K)

>looks for the lightest version
get aids

The damage was real, the planes were real, the deaths in the towers were real.

The conspiracy is who did it, who ordered it, and who funded it.

>>not knowing the pennsy plane was meant for building 7

But it didn't make it there so they said fuck it and blew the shaped charges set up in it anyhow kek

Oh that small, thin, cruise missile shaped object was a plane, stupid conspiritard.

oh wow, a novelty spastic with old bullshit

The sabbath is historically Saturday

How can you look at the vids of the buildings blowing up with no plane and still think there’s a damn plane?
Do you actually believe that one plane just melted into the building?

it atomized bro!
255,000 pounds of metal just atomizes!

this, people don't understand that tree lines basically are like metal shredders, as soon as something hits a treeline at speed it basically vapourizes

9/11 was a ritual sacrifice which was the original purpose of the towers and they were build only to let them come crashing down 33 years later on that very day. All the other stuff, the survaillance, restriction of rights, invasion of the middle east, the missing couple trillion dollars being covered up all were just a little bonus on the side to the ritual. Pic related

Attached: D6C66B06-8402-4E48-874D-CBC87A8CFFD6.png (1920x1513, 622K)

My apologies, I’ll just go back under my rock now :’(

Shit son, I guess that proves it

>few small trees shred a plane to dust
>plane shreds steel concrete behemoth building to dust

>IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB
so fucking what? I think we all know by now our government is against the people but i guess we can harp on 9/11 for another 17 years and do nothing about it instead of post retarded pictures on the internet. Fuck you and fuck your thread nigger

Are trees stronger than steel beams?

>Does tree fuel melt steel beams?

you're full of shit. in 2010s an image of the flight 93 site was found on a USGS map from 1984 that had the exact same shaped cut in the ground.

Yes, speeding cars/semis always lose to trees, if the aircraft hadn't hit the dirt first it may have knocked down a few trees but it didn't stand a chance after the first hit.

Attached: 1521944075152.jpg (600x400, 48K)

From the Mueller report on 9/11
>What I did not know, Mr. Speaker, up until June of this year, was that that secret program called Able Danger actually identified the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda in January and February of 2000, over one year before 9-11 ever happened. In addition, I learned that not only did we identify the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda, but we identified Mohamed Atta as one of the members of that Brooklyn cell along with three other terrorists who were the leadership of the 9-11 attack.

>I have also learned, Mr. Speaker, that in September of 2000, again, over one year before 9-11, that Able Danger team attempted on three separate occasions to provide information to the FBI about the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda, and on three separate occasions they were denied by lawyers in the previous administration to transfer that information.

>Mr. Speaker, this past Sunday on “Meet the Press,'' Louis Freeh, FBI Director at the time, was interviewed by Tim Russert. The first question to Louis Freeh was in regard to the FBI's ability to ferret out the terrorists. Louis Freeh's response, which can be obtained by anyone in this country as a part of the official record, was, ‘Well, Tim, we are now finding out that a top-secret program of the military called Able Danger actually identified the Brooklyn cell of al Qaeda and Mohammed Atta over a year before 9-11.’ And what Louis Freeh said, Mr. Speaker, is that that kind of actionable data could have allowed us to prevent the hijackings that occurred on September 11.

Attached: 02E0C82D-2176-463D-BED7-72AB29E7B3EF.jpg (1242x1214, 793K)

look at the incel and laugh

Attached: 1526360809662.jpg (640x625, 169K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
>On September 11, 2001, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) was involved in an ongoing operation which involved deploying fighter aircraft to northwestern North America. The U.S. Military and NORAD had also planned to conduct several military exercises and a drill was being held by the National Reconnaissance Office, a Department of Defense agency. The operations, exercises and drills were all canceled following the September 11 attacks.
>Operation Northern Vigilance, was a NORAD operation which involved deploying fighter aircraft to locations in Alaska and Northern Canada. In order to simulate a hijacking situation including terrorist pilots
of course on the same day the attacks happened an awkwardly similar case was practiced resulting in confusion and bonus time for the actual event to go down unnoticed as it was thought to be just the practice. together with it gets clear that the US government aided in the event giving the perpetrators an opportunity to do it and increasing the chances.

Like always some CIA niggers used some radicalized patsies to do their dirtywork so that the deed itself isnt as easily traced back to them as there is no official connections. They always do that, wether its shooting, smuggling, assassinations (think of the seth rich murder done by MS13)

same old song

youtube.com/watch?v=yfSCKj3gG2A
>operatives made sure the explosives went off at a point high enough to prevent people from escaping
i thought there were no explosives?

also is this some primitive mememagic?
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

Well 4 of them didn’t have millions of tons of steel fall on it either.

>as long as there's a 0.004% of happening we'll just assume thats what happened

youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g
>youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g
youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g
>youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g
youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g
>youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g

The black cube also is now a monument for this let into the ground

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves

Attached: CD17175E-075F-4EEF-BDDC-75643E27BC5E.jpg (728x487, 110K)

So trees can shred it to pieces, but not a giant concrete and steel building...

THIS

Jews/Deepstate 100% did 9/11

BUT, you have to be brain dead retarded to think cruise missiles were used in pentagon attack and that twin towers was school explosive demolition

So what happened at the Pentagon?

>steel beams, can’t melt ice ...
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 0418DF81-9032-453E-956E-DB34E0CB0105.jpg (360x360, 64K)

when you look up any other plane crashes you see cleary debris of plane all around

If you're in this thread and you don't watch this vid then you're a faggot

youtu.be/-QCEV1kYM5g

Hollywood is kid fucking cult and they helped in this operation. By making footage.

the most obvious flaw is expecting untrained clueless hijackers flying a commercial passenger jet with perfect accuracy over massive distances into the smallest of targets and pulling it off flawlessly with every attempt

40000 lbs is along the lines of an ocean vessel.

Im not sold on the planes thing. There is footage from at least the second impact filmed from the position where the plane should have hit, but you just see an explosion without plane. Maybe its edited, maybe not. Cant post the webm properly becsuse im on phone, but judge yourself
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1441998835803.webm
Look up other footage of the second impact, the plane comes directly from the direction that video is filmed from. You are right with everything else though