STOP USING DISCORD

Discord has been exposed as handing over the entire message history of targeted individuals to the ADL and SPLC by their request, including all DMs. This has been publicly confirmed by a prominent member of the Traditional Worker's Party, as well as the case of Rape from Atomwaffen Division. There have been other private individuals who have become aware that their their Discord messages have been given over to third party leftist and Jewish organizations without their knowledge or consent, including DMs between themselves and IRL contacts. Discord has demonstrated they they have absolutely ZERO respect for for their user's privacy whatsoever, and are ready and willing to hand over every last message a user has ever exchanged on their service to any third party that they're affiliated with, including the ADL, SPLC, and very likely antifa associated groups.

Unfortunately Discord has most faggots by the balls because it's the most feature complete messaging platform. However there is a service called Wire (app.wire.com) that is as close to Discord as it gets right now. It's open source and completely end to end encrypted and free for personal use. The company that develops it has the strongest guarantees of privacy and security of any messaging platform.

It does lack a few features that Discord has, most notably for me, you can't do @notification of users. There's also no roles in groups for moderators, there is only a room admin that can kick people. I have opened up feature requests for these types of things at support support.wire.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=101625 and you should too if you intend to use Wire seriously.

I'm starting a room on Wire for any fags who want to try it out. When you make an account and login, just search for the username Sonnenkinder and add me, and I'll add you to the main Jow Forums group. Hopefully we can get discord fags to start moving over to Wire.

Attached: (((Discord))).png (740x480, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnWqwfIQKFM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
google.de/amp/s/www.wired.com/2013/06/why-i-have-nothing-to-hide-is-the-wrong-way-to-think-about-surveillance/amp
wire-docs.wire.com/download/Wire Security Whitepaper.pdf
adl.org/take-action/report-an-incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you go to Wire then, a thing that has less features than IRC?
Why not start an IRC channel?

Bump. This is actually important and I imagine a lot of people on Jow Forums use Discord.

Because IRC doesn't have quality of life features like automatic embeds and file sharing. Wire also has full video and voice conferencing, and EVERYTHING is encrypted, including your voice and video streams, as well as any shared files, and all the text you exchange.

Bump

Discord deals with over 300 million messages each day. Unless you're participating in gang action or something else illegal, I doubt they care about your horrible, bigoted views.

JIDF spotted.

Bump. Fuck Discord.

Op wants us to join a chat literally called the wire.

Nice try fbi.

Because he's a shill for Wire, duh

It's open-source and made by a company in Switzerland. That's virtually the complete opposite of FBI. There's no way to trace you if you use it through a logless VPN and use a protonmail etc email address. You actually have paranoid schizophrenia.

>1 post from this ID

Fuck off, kike.

I agree with you user, they are intruding on us

>and EVERYTHING is encrypted
Wire is fucked and Feds were able to crack it already

feels good not to be american

but i need discord, where else am i supposed to erp

Discord Admins Damage Controlling.

Silly mutt nothing you do on the internet is private.

Attached: prism.jpg (700x525, 128K)

Tried to warn all of you niggers. Non organic discord links started popping up around Charlottesville. Surprise surprise.

This is also why everything should be archived.

If everyone posts racist things it doesn't matter. Literally everyone would have to be cataloged.

this

>memeflag
Anything is better than no privacy.

> develop a usable alternative discord client with a compact design, no reddit tier memes and no spyware
> make most of the discord users switch to this client
> write a discord server software that is compatible with this client
> users of this client can now host their own servers
voila! discord without discord!

>die out since the devs can't afford to maintain the servers

Wire is not fucked and even if all encryption is broken it's not state level actors you should be concerned about, it's and explicitly anti-white org (((NGOs))) like the ADL and SPLC.

Repeat bump.

wow it's not like you can host your own server if there's an alternative open source client and server that will replace discord. found a bug? fix it yourself.

Attached: brainlets.png (1347x766, 333K)

Wire is open source and can be self hosted, btw

How can you stop undercover ngo's from joining??

How can you stop undercover anyone from doing anything? You can't really...
Just gotta be vigilant and watch people who ask too many questions or act suspicious.

You make a lot of claims, without a single source. Would love to see where they have been exposed.

niggerfaggotry musn't go unpunished

So what, all our messages can be seen on Jow Forums as well so if you don't use your real name on discord what the hell is the difference brainlet

for public rooms? you can't. That's not the point here really, I just made the Jow Forums room for fun. Wire is mostly for hosting rooms for you and all your close friends.

We can run right wing communities from it too, put a vetting process in place if you need to. It's no different from Discord in that regard.

>it's not state level actors you should be concerned about
Yes it is, the system is a greater enemy than all NGO's combined.

Then don't use computers. Problem solved.

Rape from Atomwaffen is the only one who's data being exposed has been covered by the media. There's no "sources" for anyone else having been exposed because it's all first hand right now. I can speak personally that it has veritably occurred for one of the higher members of Trad Worker's Party, and other high ranking members of IE and AV.

But Escape From Tarkov is fun

I hope they see all the kike memes that get posted in my discord

I know you're just joking around, but if I lived in Europe I would be super careful about what I did on the internet knowing how freakishly Orwellian everything is becoming over there. Call me paranoid but I wouldn't be posting kike memes in a discord without a rock solid VPN or two connected.

not even joking, it's not a political discord but everyone in it is redpilled and there isn't a day without some kike or nigger bashing. I don't even care what happens at this point

this

Stop sharing shit you don't want out into the world on 3rd party platforms.
Stop caring about your public image be like "Youc the Nuke"...
>Stop being a cringe that shills for others do to stuff because you don't feel comfortable

Nuke the Gikes Mace Raw now!

youtube.com/watch?v=KnWqwfIQKFM
>tl;dr Q predicted this

Attached: 5b2eca1ad0358.jpg (631x473, 19K)

Never used snitchcord
And never will
Thanks OP

Nothing I enjoy seeing more than a little good old fashioned French nihilism. Keep up the good fight bro

How about not posting stupid shit. You are retarded if you think anything you post anywhere online is safe from survaillance or spooks or shills. Keep that in mind, expect every statement to be able to be led back to you and only post accordingly. If its anything you dont want anyone, even if its just a single person, to know, dont post it.

I may be biased since i run a discord for nazi ufo research (and other conspiracy shit) which i started when good threads here got shoahd, but still that is a universal rule, and if you are unable to do that dont post on the internet at all

Are you stupid? There's a certain level of encryption that you can have that is unbreakable (for now). I.e. using Tails and TOR with proxychains and multiple VPNs with encryption cranked up. You can be 100% safe online as long as you have the knowledge and put in the effort.. The only way it will be broken is when quantum computing becomes usable.

You're being fucking retarded. Why wouldn't you choose to use a platform that is secure and private instead of one that isn't?

What you're saying is that you PREFER to have all your messages available to any nosey third parties whether they're LE or just a bunch of conniving Jews who think you're not remembering the holocaust hard enough.

You're literally a fucking retard for not choosing to use the secure and private option for messaging just on principle alone. I don't care if you're just exchanging your mom's enema recipes with your bumfucking friends, why wouldn't you just use a secure private platform to send those messages if the option existed?

>I don't care who knows anything about me at all, my life is an open book

Well, sorry asshole, you're just fucking retarded.

Tor isnt safe. Look up their sponsors darpa, reddit and a bunch of other shady stuff. Just becuase its officially undecryptable doesnt mean it is

Did you even read what I said? Use your brain.

I use it because it runs smooth and already have a decent group of people there. If i would start over again i may would choose differently depending on how good it really works. I tried riot but that is a fucking mess to handle.

>>I don't care who knows anything about me at all, my life is an open book
I said literally the opposite, that i dont post stuff which i dont want people to know about me. The best encryption is to simply not post anything that can get you in trouble.

It's not just sponsored by DARPA, it was literally developed by DARPA and the Navy you fucking imbecile. Neither of which suggest TOR is insecure for most users most of the time. There has never once been shown to be a successful attack on TOR itself, the best that's been shown to exist are attacks on the Tor Browser. There may be successful TOR attacks that a state level actor can successfully execute with much effort against targets of extreme interest, but that's not what where talking about here you fucking idiot.

We're talking about simply having your personal messaging be secure from unscrupulous companies like Discord who sell and hand away for free your private data to politically motivated orgs acting against your best interest.

Thankfully I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.

> i dont post stuff which i dont want people to know about me.

You do without even realizing it, and you most likely do while actually realizing it but you rationalize it by telling yourself your not important enough for anyone to care about anyway.

Trust me, you post shitloads of info you don't actually want people to know about.

Lol. This is the biggest bait post I've seen all week.

He's from the land of Sharia law and rape squads. I think his brain is too far gone. Poor Germany.

You do, you may just not know it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
google.de/amp/s/www.wired.com/2013/06/why-i-have-nothing-to-hide-is-the-wrong-way-to-think-about-surveillance/amp

>it being developed by literal spooks is nothing to worry about
K. Also you need to chill out, ad hominem dont make a good case for your side. And again, if you think anything is really secure online then go on, i told you to not post retarded stuff. If you cant resist not my fault when it comes back to haunt you

>i told you to not post retarded stuff.

I don't post "retarded" stuff you pathetic pile of human shit. I share my open and honest opinions about things with people I want to have discussions with. I have that freedom, being an American. Something you apparently don't value or even understand, because you're such an emasculated, weak, ineffectual fucking imbecile who fears speaking their mind among people they have a modicum of trust with.

Just because I don't want the ADL and the SPLC knowing my personal opinions doesn't mean I don't want to share those opinions with people I know and trust online. You're SO FUCKING STUPID that you think that I just shouldn't share my opinions online with anyone, because hey, psst, someone might be listening.

Well that's the point of using an application like Wire, you sickly, weakling, mentally deficient puddle of cum. Where I can share my opinions with people I trust in a way that untrusted third parties cannot intercept or analyze.

If the NSA can intercept my communications, there's nothing I can do about that. But at least I don't have to worry about the kike run Discord literally handing over my private messages to some shitty organization that wants to socially ostracize me or pass to my employer or whatever.

Again, you are just the saddest, most pathetic sack of shit that's commented so far in this thread. You're an embarrassment.

>calls me pathetic
>is scared to say his oppinions publically
I would say you are the cuck then. Guess what, they want you to be scared to state oppinions out of fear of being socially orchestrized, so you dont exchange info, dont realize how many actually think alike and prevent info and ideas from spreading. Thats what the media is for, not to. They dont tell you what you should think, but what you think other people think so you dont speak about it because of the mentioned fear. Shills serve the same purpose thats why they dont even try to debunk info. They are just there to appear as if there are many people disagreeing with you.
If you think oppinions are under „retarded stuff“ i mentioned then guess what you are

Yeah, how did I know that was going to be your comeback.

There's a difference between sharing my opinions with trusted parties and sharing it with the public, idiot. Assuming that everything you do online is public is being a fucking coward. Assuming that everything you do on the internet is logged and analyzed by state level actors is accurate, but paranoid.

Assuming that if you use a service like Wire, Jewish orgs can still get your info and finger you as an evil antisemite like they do with Discord right now is being a sad sack of shit like you are.

fuck off weev.
no one is joining your honeypot.

I'd probably just stop posting in this thread if I were you. I'm getting third party embarrassment from reading anything you type.
I honestly don't understand how you can't see that privacy is a good thing. Are you legitimately working for some german government program or something?

No arguments and laying words in my mouth. Privacy is a huge issue, but you wont find it online. If you are afraid to state oppinions publically you are a coward cuck and play directly into (((their))) hands. What you shouldnt do is post incriminating stuff, plans to fuck shit up, calls to murder etc.
If you are so afraid to state your oppinions openly better leave this board as everyone can read them

Enjoy your Muslim invasion, Merkel.

When did irc fall out of favor?

>Privacy is a huge issue, but you wont find it online.

Explain to everyone how Wire isn't private you stupid Jew.

>wire-docs.wire.com/download/Wire Security Whitepaper.pdf

Please, since you're such a informed security researcher, please let us know how Wire's Proteus protocol is insecure or nonprivate? Do oyu have any evidence that the Wire company has the ability to intercept and decrypt communications, and even they could,m can you prove they'd hand them over to the ADL and SPLC by request?

We all know that you're not capable of doing so, and that you're just a fucking idiot. You're literally one of the most pathetic sacks of shit I've ever witnessed on Jow Forums and that's saying a lot.

About 10 years ago.

...Why?

Too complicated for normies.

>You do, you may just not know it
No, I really don't. I'm not a nazi psychopath.

because it's lacking a lot of quality-of-life features that every other messaging platform provides by default now.

Maybe Matrix will take over where IRC died off, but right now Matrix is a pain in the ass and too fucking slow to use for productive discourse.

He's just trolling at this point. He's already shown he's not willing to budge an inch with his beliefs. He's a lost cause, just like Germany.

here is nothing better than retarded wojak pics

Discord is fucking retarded.

Purple id with a wa. RIP waluigi my dude in mario kart and party.
Fuck the jews.

bump

>mah nigga

ALEA IACTA EST

Attached: a67d4400688b90c80442104c4ff0b2ce.jpg (1476x1125, 306K)

No argument, sniff less gasoline and maybe your brain gets to a point where you realize that

You dont know what actual spooks can do. They are years ahead if not decades of what we know. Even the developers are good guys that doesnt make it secure from spooks. I dont care about adl or splc, they could just ask me what i think since im not a fucking cuck afraid to speak my mind. The spooks are the issue and with those in mind you should considder what you post

I wasn't intending for there to be an argument, sweetie.

>dont care about adl or splc, they could just ask me what i think since im not a fucking cuck afraid to speak my mind.

you probably are just a leftist Jew who isn't afraid to speak their mind because you agree with jewish supremacy and the status quo.

If not, how about you tell us all your discord ID?

Better yet, how about you publically deny the holocaust AND tell us your Discord ID, you cowardly fucking kraut piece of shit.

Pic related is one of Discord's twitter posts.

Anyone right of center using discord who gets outed has only themselves to blame.

Attached: Screenshot (152).png (1163x654, 81K)

And another. Why is anyone using Discord at all?

Attached: Screenshot (161).png (1151x648, 162K)

>When you make an account and login, just search for the username Sonnenkinder and add me, and I'll add you to the main Jow Forums group.
Not being able to join a group without registering is a pretty big setback.
IRC exposes your IP, I have no idea WTF was the rationale for that.

Attached: 34870456683.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

>registering is a pretty big setback.

It's not a big setback, you can't have end to end encryption without trusted devices. You can't have trusted devices without an account.

>IRC exposes your IP, I have no idea WTF was the rationale for that.

Because IRC is just a protocol like SSH or HTTP. Without communicating your IP it's nonfunctional.

Now, exposing your IP to other users on the network is a network level option, and many IRC networks DO mask your IP by default, or offer you a way to mask your IP yourself with a cloak.

Assuming pretty much about me without any basis. Holocaust didnt happen, but lots of jews died due to starvation and typhus in times germans themselves were starving, but not nearly 6 million. 9/11 was done by jewish satanists as a ritual sacrifice (pic related), middle east conflict is fabricated to give israel more influence there and install puppet regimes as well as send the refugees here to breed out whites (look up hooton plan, its a step by step guide of what happened after ww2. Also the kikes arent jews, they are those that say they are jews but are liars instead, the synagogue of satan. The real israelites are white people, possibly poos and japs too with the real jews likely being the blue eyed blonde people. And if any of these issues come up i will talk frankly about those.

If i would see someone interested in the server themes i would just post an invite to the server, but i dont want you faggots there.
Lurk in conspiracy threads, if you want to join you will eventually find an invite in on of those

Forgot pic

Attached: F6CB3F78-7BAC-47F6-8820-E81354797988.png (1920x1513, 622K)

No, I'm not asking you to be coy about where you are on Discord, I'm telling you to walk the walk and tell us your Discord ID here and now so we know who you are and what your claims about being public are.

Go ahead you fucking coward. Tell me your Discord ID. I have adl.org/take-action/report-an-incident ready to go.

Go ahead, you fucking pussy.

I mean look here you fucking coward, I've given everyone here my Wire ID in the OP. Why are you such a fucking pussy coward you can't just tell us your Discord ID?

Because i dont need people to start spam me or whatever just because he is a bit pissy about my oppinion. As i said, posting smart is better than encryption

Yeah, that's what I thought, you fucking coward.
Fuck right off.

you sound like a kike

FUCK OFF WIRE SHILL!!!

lol, why? for challenging some german pussy who says no one should care about online privacy and just never say anything the could be considered bay goyish?

Fuck you.

Why does he sound like a kike? He's just trying to make the point that privacy is important. Go post some more epic memes with your woke redpilled discord buddies.

*bad goyish

HE Gets way too mad for some reason

As i said, if you want to report the server lurk in conspiracy threads, there is still a working invite in the archives somewhere from last night. But i dont post something just so you can fuck with it, and also seeing you getting this mad is funny on its own.

Shut the fuck up, boomer.

online privacy died long ago but at the same time they can't pay attention to everything so if you're not too vocal about whatever you do you won't get noticed. posting your discord ID or server or whatever here is the opposite of that
doing that as we speak