White America in a single image

>Weed for dogs.

Attached: 695ED054-E1E8-42DD-8033-A369705FF0C1.jpg (1242x1744, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-woman-sees-black-girl-selling-water-allegedly-calls-police_us_5b2e94a5e4b00295f15cf35f
twitter.com/_ethiopiangold/status/1010711768816119808/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's disgusting, how are dogs supposed to be productive workers if they're stoned all the time?

I’m sure this niglet was acting like a saint and this clearly liberal white broad went out of her way to be racist for no reason.

baked dog is an Asian delicacy and a feature of Chinatown.

Thanks. That's one for team cream right there.

Attached: IMG_7121.gif (277x355, 49K)

Attached: 2a02408f01d3af3e9bb5e7f47610428a7e5dad21.jpg (880x660, 129K)

Fuck that
The dog only gets shotguns in this household

this is now a nigger thread

Attached: 1517272197841.png (1024x776, 565K)

/ourgirl/

FPBP

Attached: 152.jpg (728x640, 500K)

Good one, Brit-nogger.

Attached: IMG_7080.jpg (400x290, 45K)

>EU flag
Here we go again. Another memefalg, another kike.

Attached: 1529685125266.jpg (400x400, 47K)

I'd smoke all my dogs weed

Y'all got a permit for that comment partner?

>be a business owner
>go through the effort to own and operate a business, albeit a retarded concept of a business but still a business
>some little niglet who doesn't pay taxes is making a killing
>be rectally rampaged and call the cops

(((Ettel)))

Whats the problem? The girl cant just sell nigger warer without a permit

>everyone talking about weed for dogs and completely overlooking 'selling water'

Attached: coffee.png (2048x2048, 154K)

why do dogs need weed?

>he doesn't know about the bull market in water commodities

Attached: bigeyepepe.jpg (657x527, 50K)

my guess is it's a weed dispensary that donates or operates a dog shelter

New age wh*te medicine.

Why was the landwhale so jimmied over a kid selling water? At least the kid wasn't selling crack.

>not smoking a bowl and watching rick and morty with your dog baby while playing your switch in your gaming chair and samus oran run

>purple v neck shirt
>purple bag in background
It’s not real dudes. It’s freemason fake news

I used to work at a pharmacy and people would come in with Xanax prescriptions for their dogs.

>weed for dogs
1st world problems, everybody. we're doomed.

WTF. You'd think a person like that would be chill and not a racist cuntrag.

Weed and cbd is commonly used on dogs with epilepsy or cancer. My little buddy has seizures and cbd oil prevents them and helps his joints.

Go ahead niggers. Go ahead and retaliate with excessive force. You know you want to. Give us an excuse.

Attached: 1529856162777.png (1024x776, 772K)

She did the right thing, clearly the little girl was running a scam. Selling tap water? And is there any reason she couldn't sell on her own property?

some anons said he was selling refilled water bottles

besides, street vendors are fucking annoying

Dang! Cletus, get some pliers and extra fencing, looks like the cows have broken out of the pasture.

There is a huge market for dog related shit today since white women refuse to have kids and buy dogs instead. Their dog is basically their baby, so you can start selling human baby shit to them.

Is it allowed to publish her name without her agreement? Would sue the fuckers to oblivion.

Yeah no shit the world is becoming more brown every day and less white which is a simple formula for global shittiness

this water selling thing is a covert kind of begging. would you call the cops over a 8 year old panhandler all by herself? There are drug addled grown-ups forcing her to do this.

... like weed for baby ?

>Weed for dogs.

Attached: joko.jpg (800x1004, 175K)

white women seem genetically incapable of minding their own business LOL

Anglin had the best take on this. White people, even rich liberal and snobby white people, are fed up with niggers and get angry anytime they are forced to interact with them.

Go read the article on stormer. Its a good one.

>weed for dogs

Attached: 1523333102245.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Nigger don't you wish you were white
But honestly I wish a lictor would have beat the hell out of every person involved. We need state mandated bullies so bad.

>clearly liberal
Conservatives in your nation smoke weed too, don't take my word for it though, try venturing out of your parents house once in awhile.
Some of the best weed I've ever smoked was from a rancher in Texas.

>selling water
>weed for dogs
which one is more dystopian hellworld?

Code for can't break the law without whitey ruining your fun, Jamal?

I would bust a nut, i heard fat white american women are beasts in bed.

Because it's a nigger and it was near humans. It should have been shot by the cops.

Why the fuck do these women even let themselves be known to the people they're reporting? Just go somewhere far away, or go somewhere where you can make it look like you're just sitting down talking to a friend.

Facts time: the white woman told the hollering sheboon to stfu multiple times but it refused, so she pretended to call the cops. Sheboon records her and storms off to twitter so proclaim that DEY SHAQUEENA DINDU NUFFIN WHYT WOMYN OPPRESSING US AGEN

The guy had no source, and his pictures were from other websites. He was literally posting made-up nonsense to get Jow Forumstards (who are largely unintelligent) riled up and angry for no reason

The police never showed up anyways

as usual this worthless fucking thread has no links...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-woman-sees-black-girl-selling-water-allegedly-calls-police_us_5b2e94a5e4b00295f15cf35f

white woman says they were screaming "BUY MY WATER" for a long time. black woman on video doesn't sound too crazy, but does claim something about "her property".

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24_12-39-15.png (480x632, 269K)

In other words the negroids dindu nuffin?

>white woman says they were screaming "BUY MY WATER" for a long time
>“They were screaming about what they were selling,” she said. “It was literally nonstop. It was every two seconds, ‘Come and buy my water.’ It was continuous and it wasn’t a soft voice, it was screaming.”

a soft voice? Was she triggered?
Also in the video she specifically said "selling water without a permit" she could have easily told the mom or whatever that she was too loud.

She also said she was only pretending to call the police.

here's the girl, and maybe she is a bit obnoxious?

twitter.com/_ethiopiangold/status/1010711768816119808/video/1

who knows, these days. she's going to disneyland though.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24_12-43-11.png (568x592, 186K)

fucking commie

Attached: 1506349795333.jpg (2500x1502, 231K)

Reality check for you son. The negroids always did it and it's probably even worse once you uncover more facts.

>There are drug addled grown-ups forcing her to do this.

supposedly the kid was raising money to go to disneyland

here's the kid's aunt

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24_12-52-19.png (343x468, 127K)

>The negroids always did it and it's probably even worse once you uncover more facts.
>>>

I agree, but the fat white moron should have recorded the screaming if she had as much internet sense as the blacks.

Womp Womp

>africa fed the world
yea because the farmers were white

Why do niggers need water?

Attached: 1529809343349.jpg (240x215, 9K)

This is the white problem, we assume everyone else is better than they really are.

wtf I love white liberals now

if it's not animal abuse if an animal decided to eat weed.. how is it drug abuse when a human decides to eat weed?

>Africa fed the world, but the world eats without Africa
literally the opposite of the truth

America is a big country you stupid fucking leaf.
Conservatives in the western US are far more libertarian and weed friendly than the ones back east. And before you say anything, I'm in Colorado and I'm currently already stoned.
All you goddamn canadians run your mouth too much.

So they're using doxing as a weapon now. Ok. Time to get to work.

>So they're using doxing as a weapon now. Ok. Time to get to work.

You have to have a job for doxxing to hurt you.

She probably got triggered by the fact that niglets keep jamming worthless shit in her face and demanding money for it.

Fucking niggers, man...

Attached: big-lebowski-gif.gif (500x301, 281K)

Well SF should be nuked.

I knew it had to be a shitlib. These busybody types who call the police for every little thing are always lefties.

Of course the little niglet was selling refilled tap water. Of course. It’s always worse once you get the facts.

>Of course. It’s always worse once you get the facts

Source for your facts? All the landwhale claimed was that they needed a permit, and that they were screaming at people to buy the water.

This.