(((amazon))) pushing trans shit on their front page

youtu.be/5QOdy-Mnofw

Why do jews have to be like this? I just want to buy the odd book or movie off amazon every now and then in peace. Now I have to boycott them on principle.

Attached: globalhomogayplex.png (1047x291, 636K)

>software engineering is real engineering

Attached: 1506546219552.png (1000x700, 101K)

It's funny how it's easier to turn software engineers into trannies than it is to turn cunts into software engineers.

sbbp

glad I quit Amazon I suggest you do the same

Delete this!

Attached: 1452683893873.jpg (666x636, 104K)

Do people really use amazon for anything other than buying random shit with free shipping? You dont even have to pay for prime, you get a free month offer every few months.

Then where would I buy all my stuff?

you have something against the engineers that design the boob physics in games?

Attached: 1523330401608.jpg (1279x720, 110K)

Why are they doing that ?

Why do they have to shove it down our faces. That's what I hate about it the most. I don't care if you are some wacko freak against nature, but keep it to yourself.

Just use Ebay, it's cheaper on almost everything

>software engineers
>design the boob physics

If you only knew how bad things really were

Attached: 2e6b02_0b12acdc17f34dc0a44ad3d1cde19fef~mv2.png (600x600, 554K)

ujelly

Why do you hate trans people? Im sure you’d get along with a lot of them if you just gave them a chance.

Well, on italian amazon there isn't.

Attached: paper cut.png (983x993, 286K)

>Now I have to boycott them on principle.
implying you should not of been doing this already

> JavaScript
> Transgender

дepьмo

Attached: 1529733241720.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fuck off.

Attached: image.png (640x852, 126K)

Comments disabled. That ruins all the fun.

Attached: 1524646511395.jpg (1296x728, 598K)

??? Wtf is this? Im not even jewish you weirdo.

Attached: BBE1C01E-B75E-406E-B61C-389D84723220.png (494x468, 193K)

I have an uncommon name, I'm not putting it into google.

>Social engineering transgender leaders
fixed

Attached: 1529774232783.jpg (834x626, 156K)

Amazon is just being rational here : nowadays you HAVE to have a diverse workforce, this means that you need 50% of your software engineers to be females.

Problem : most women are terrible at this job.

Amazon's solution : if male trannies are accepted as "females" we could have a "diverse" workforce that is 100% genetic males.

That's why they will push for this degeneracy.

(another big thing is that Amazon like most emerging monopolies that know every thing about us have to look as non threatening as possible to us, because you wouldn't entrust an evil capitalist corporation with all your data, so they role play as nice liberal dummies)

>now I have to boycott them on principle
How about the fact that they pay no taxes, and they allow chinks to create fake stores with fake reviews and sell shitty fake products? Or how they treat their workers like absolute shit, giving them work that's destroying their bodies with no breaks and severely underpaying them, so they either get stamps because they don't have enough or get injured and get government assistance for that. Seriously, fuck Amazon, I can't wait for Trump to shut them down.

Is anyone supposed to be able to read that? The text is so blurry my eyes can't deal with it.

the memes are real, the end is near, strap in. The Battle of Venezuela 2025

>stopped using Amazon
>forgot about Prime
>get charged auto renewal on a card I had stopped using and expired a half a year prior

Kind of funny how there subscription page says the card is expired and it will disrupt service. Wasn't funny that I to deal with the bank to get rid of it. Just so happens Amazon was touting their subscription numbers at the time. Wonder how many were fraudulent.

Try leaving the house.

Everything's going downhill from there. I'm just enjoying the downfall until real shit starts to happen.

Attached: wIwhjsk.png (419x249, 6K)

>comments are disabled

Fucking pussies

Attached: huh.jpg (260x194, 4K)

Amazon has completely fucked up 4 different orders for me this year.

Now I see why.

>oh no, they are posting something i don't like on their own website

Fucking kek

Jeff Bezos isn't Jewish though???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 85a.jpg (720x720, 17K)

>I want to believe I'm a woman!
Fine.
>You have to acknowledge my delusion!
Nope. That's where I draw the line.

I fucking hate this push of "if you don't play along with my mental disorder then I'm going to ruin your life." I hate the fact that I used to be libertarian and believe these people deserved rights because as soon as they got any semblance of acceptance they used that to basically bully others. If I had known that I would have been the biggest opponent to any of these people having any rights.

it's some gay faggot (((#pride2018))) thing whatever.
Twitter made some faggoty rainbow banner and netflix made a shitty video with faggy moments from tv shows

comments being disabled is good optics

Here's your good optics

Attached: p3ppo0wmupxy.jpg (1323x1976, 230K)

Haha this is how the left is going to finally get “gender equity” in STEM

Beautiful. There’s almost nothing that shows up.

Are transgender people culturally appropriating space that was meant for a different gender?

>option for them to contact you before subscription renewal
>they don't
>pay for another month I didn't want

Cunts desu.

>Engineer. Pedophile. Leader.

powerful

I quit after they started locking items in their store behind prime.

>every time a conservative company expresses a conservative belief
>muh private company they can do what they want
>muh 1st amendment as long as I agree with it

>have to fight corrupt governments, big corporations and jew indoctrinated white people all at the same with third world leeches sucking you dry

being white is to tiring

It pays like real engineering
Even better in most cases

Attached: Donald_Trump_busted_out_some-f99c3132f3317a8377c56f9f30cda8ca.gif (572x313, 3.07M)

See this pisses me off, it doesn't make any sense, why does a billion dollar monstrosity of a company with thousands of people working for it put this on their front page?

Transgenders are a minuscule group of people, so marketing is not an argument, this message wont help the company become more profitable. The only reason I can come up with is that they are trying to normalise it and associating their well known brand with transgenderism in an attempt to validate the idea in people's minds.

Attached: Andrew Breitbart with Benjamin Netanyahu wtf.png (640x480, 145K)

newegg

naah, fuck amazon
They're taking advantage of this poor bastard who's clearly been lost to deviancy and showing him off like a trophy to show how progressive they are
Even from the perspective of a leftist, this is fucked

Virtue signaling, by spouting the politically correct line they prove that they are a good company.

>Mfw at a warehouse
>Mfw everyone is actually redpilled as fuck

Attached: Mel.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Maybe engineer isnt as important of a job title as you think it is.

Attached: 1521166865853.png (472x785, 155K)

building a bridge between genders is not engineering