Amerimutt Degeneracy in French Cultural Museum

Nice of seeing a bunch of 56% wakandan niggers spreading their satanic enriched KANGZ degeneracy in one of the finest European museums, Louvre, in Paris, France… We totally needed that

youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA

Attached: we wuz kangz.jpg (700x394, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsabelleSpanu/status/1009887701594791938
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/24/critics-mock-emmanuel-macron-unpresidential-posing-risque-dance/
lci.fr/people/savez-vous-combien-le-louvre-a-gagne-en-pretant-son-musee-au-tournage-du-clip-de-beyonce-et-jay-z-2091291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely disgusting desu. The Louvre is way too beautiful, honestly all non-europeans should be banned from visiting it, including chinks. No americans either obviously

Well fuck you too Sven
Not like I wanted to visit your stupid museums anyway :(

thats right tell the Mutts to fuck off

Luckily for you I don't make the rules, but if I did I would still allow white americans, just not the americans like in OP's pic

These guys have went literally mindbroken insane, this is what happens when media treats people like gods.

Clement, why did you allow this?

my daughter hates non huuuuwites... pls support her pol-fags

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-24-09-06-21.png (1440x2417, 2.24M)

>le zero pourcent face
twitter.com/IsabelleSpanu/status/1009887701594791938
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/24/critics-mock-emmanuel-macron-unpresidential-posing-risque-dance/

Attached: frog.jpg (298x400, 36K)

i'm also baffled on the fact these motherfuckers only got fined 20.000$ for tourning their degeneracy and spread their welfare scent in one for the most beautiful museums of the world

lci.fr/people/savez-vous-combien-le-louvre-a-gagne-en-pretant-son-musee-au-tournage-du-clip-de-beyonce-et-jay-z-2091291.html

Attached: Louvre_Museum.jpg (800x336, 53K)

“Antiquity in the Congo is almost an utter blank, so that we cannot approach the Negro from the past. At the same time we cannot find ancient signs of him anywhere else. We know nothing about the Negroes…."
("Mankind So Far", Howells, 1948, p. 279, 295, 297)

“In the territory of the Negroes – a major stock of mankind, fully distinguished from Whites or Mongoloids – we find virtually no history at all."
("Mankind in the Making", Howells, 1959, p. 303)

yup. it's a result of you Amerifags spreading your kike propaganda about pride month all over the world… Also:

>le 100% muslim face

Attached: AR-302149935.jpg (960x636, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
Just burn all white history already

Attached: DBKWRZzXgAAfrZq.jpg (756x960, 63K)

beautiful song, well done

I agree: nuke Hollywood. But all that aside, it's basically us against the world, with America being the only great Western power with a nationalist, right wing, patriotic government.

Trump may be such an impactful president, he may redeem his nigh irredeemable Baby Boomer generation.

USA just need to go back in his pre civil rights era. THIS was a good superpower back then, but now it's the biggest SJW degenerate shithole of th world. And as a the global superpower of western world, you guys are spreading your ideologies and influencing us… And unfortunately, what you are spreading to us is degeneracy to climax. Trump do Something and bring this america ffs.

Attached: 88d352f483cdd7bcd24f6e79d24be92b.jpg (640x414, 77K)

America was the biggest mistake in the history of humanity.

God damn the souls of George Washington and Lincoln and Roosevelt.

Hey frenchie you want some demographic history???

depends...

if there just a bunch of dead random white dudes framed in dust who dont matter than why even bring them up? jealous much? or are they just mad that those old white men possess something that they dont.

Americans are the biggest cancer on this planet and are the ground zero and main enabler of all modern degeneracy

>Frenchman blaming us for uppity black people
You need to crack open those history books, Jacques. The French abolishes slavery far before any other country. I'm fact, you freed OTHER country's slaves if the stepped down on French soil.
YOU started this, stop blaming us.

And no-one from Sverigestan either. You're le 56% is only a matter of time Ahmed.

Man you are so off topic, it's hilarious, we are talking about you, spreading to the westerrn world fag acceptance, retardation, degeneracy, and kangz culture which leads to OP related, and your 56% retarded bum ass talk about slavery... wtf is wrong with you?