Smell of India confirmed identifiable from space

archive.is/Bzt1q

"There is something very distinct about the air over India and the surrounding countries in South Asia. It is the presence of formaldehyde - a colorless gas that is naturally released by poo but also from a number of polluting activities."

"Sentinel-5P was procured and launched by the European Space Agency for the European Union's Copernicus Earth-monitoring programme. The satellite's Tropomi instrument can detect the presence in the atmosphere of a suite of trace gases in addition to formaldehyde, including nitrogen dioxide, ozone, sulphur dioxide (SO2), methane, carbon monoxide (CO) and aerosols (small droplets and particles)."

Attached: 34853475834789031.jpg (410x243, 15K)

Same map but this time most of the world

Attached: f89b5e34e88bf7d42952fb8cedba147038662e5eebfae767b4feb89cd6cc71f8.jpg (660x371, 58K)

DESIGNATED SHITTING COUNTRY

Thanks much user. gg Look at central Africa and southern Mexico.

I guess those places are shitholes huh

My worst vacation was India. Got food poisoning from the 5 star hotel food after 2 fucking days, and I was not the only one. Saw many Indians with deformities and even some corpses on the damn streets. Not to mention the gypsy mentality. If they see you're white skin they will try their best to steal your cash. If you think Africa is a shit hole go to fucking India. Disgusting people, disgusting country.

Space the final pootier

My company has a subsidiary over there. The indians constantly invite me over. Should I go?

Yes. Just to see it for yourself. Oh, and I forgot the 40°C during day and night with high humidity. Bring your own food.

it's basically free-for-all over there, you can do almost whatever the fuck you want, but the country itself is disgusting.

Attached: CyORQckWIAk6u7b.jpg (600x338, 58K)

I am not sure if I want to see poverty. I mean, my co-workers constantly telling me the horror stories and like you they say, go and see it yourself.

What the fuck difference does it make if it is 1 or 5 parts per billion per pic related? Does a 4 parts per billion difference even make it worthwhile to measure?

Why are Mexico and Central Africa so smelly?

I've always wondered why India always has a distinct haze to it. You can see it in all the pictures.

No wonder aliens avoid us. We stink because of India

Kek notice Dubai, Doha, Riyadh, Manama, Kuwait and other Arabian gulf cities where pajeets concentrate. You can’t take india out of the poo. My coworker pajeets literally bring pic related to lunch, filled with bonafide curries, with zero shame. The stench even travels through the fucking hallways and rooms.
They’re fucking up my air quality and I don’t like it.

This shit

Attached: EF1BC7FD-FEA9-4CC1-82B6-52B92BBD3429.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

>mexico
>Central Africa
>india
really activates my almonds

>It is the presence of formaldehyde - a colourless gas that is naturally released by vegetation but also from a number of polluting activities.

When you twist words around to make India look even worse.

Where did you go?

why do you not jihad india?

I remember that Top Gear episode when they tried to transport those lunchbox with their cars

That's where particular community is concentrated. Hindus Indians are clean.

>only one meme flag pajeet
You guys just gonna shit here and take this?

I was seriously shocked to see so many pooniggers in Dubai. They are filthy as fuck

It hits you in the face like a Mike Tyson punch when you leave the airport. It's awful.

>be me
>point at every red place
>say shithole
>Parts of Mainland Mex - shithole
>Congo - shithole
>South East Asia - shithole
>North OZ - Shithole fuckin abbos
>read your comment

KEK

>pootugal

Attached: 1529857405422.jpg (660x371, 97K)

so how much longer are we going to pretend that the "developing world" isn't massively shitting up the planet?

Attached: Godmakesitofficial.jpg (686x606, 91K)

The Pakis are doing a nice enough job.

There’s an multimillion dollar lunch delivery industry built around these lunch boxes in india. Especially in their meme “tech cities” like Bangalore. Deliveroo got nothing on poos.

Dubai is poo central. It’s especially unique because you’ll see all types of poos, from lowly untouchable pajeets to IT slaves, to rich Bollywood starlets... Emaratis are fucking smart.

Attached: gasparticules.jpg (660x371, 96K)

>Hindus are clean
Shut the fuck up you filthy pajeet, Hindus are the most subhuman, filthy, smelly people on earth. Literal apes, aboriginal genes, manlet, ugly as fuck.

t. indian

it's monsoon season again

>when a portuguese fucks your girlfriend and you never get over it.

>I've ever had a girlfriend..ever

Attached: gin.png (599x450, 300K)

So do they just view toilets as some kind of metropolitan, high falluting, liberal elite, condescending interference. Like how we view the EU?
Big if true.

>when a portuguese fucks the girl you been stalking and you never get over it.

sorry senpai fixed it for you

free kashmir india raus JETZT

Attached: laughingtidus.jpg (400x600, 26K)

American versus France pussy pull 2018!
Whose Chad's make woman cream faster?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Lol.

>The Pakis are doing a nice enough job.
Sadly not. India is thought of as a nice :3 country by Westerners or rather they don't care about India since India is extremely anti-Muslim and pro-whatever poo the West feeds them

That's mus... I mean particular community, your'e talking about, my friend.

No it's cause your a member of the empire. We had success with only one native population, and so we have a vested interest in keeping your country afloat.

>going outside

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Attached: indian space program.png (577x446, 301K)

>Everything shit about India is mus
Yeah right you fucking pajeet scum. Muzzies don't bathe in the Ganges, the most polluted, shit filled River in the entire world to "cleanse themselves". Kys, Hindu subhuman.

>All the red parts are in "Aryan" areas
Kek

Attached: LiberationTigersofTamilEelamFlag.jpg (2000x1200, 618K)

Good question. Some chemicals act like catalysts so even a small amount can cause massive rektage.

This is the direct result of fitting over a billion people in the same land mass smaller than Alaska.

POO

Go North, young man.

You are scum, you angry shitting muzzie, you're always angry, never relaxed. It's your bad karma to live in hell before you even die.

>be ayy surveyor
>survey for invasion
>collect air samples
>toxic gases everywhere
>rampant biocompatible diseases
>send results to bureaucracy
>ayycountants deems it too uneconomical to invade System Sol and decontaminate the mess
MFW spacenigger don't want Earth because of subhuman niggers

>is 500% the concentration worth measuring?

>Pajeet
>Saying shitting unironically

Pajeets breathe shit because it's all in your atmosphere. The Taj Mahal is turning green because of shit particles. Absolutely fucking disgusting, your lungs must resemble the inside of a sewage pipe. No wonder you stink so fucking bad, the same shit seeps out of your sweat glands. Kill yourself, hindpoo.

Attached: 1527265996492.jpg (888x676, 154K)

>the Stinky Crescent

Braaaaaap

i like pajeets they make good food and have cool gods that doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: 1516760756065.png (790x837, 301K)

every non-arab muslim is dalit's shit, that's why you can't stop thinking about it.

Dalits are Hindus. You all look like dalits. Stop trying to run from your aboriginal genetics, pajeet. Those Australian Abbos are your ancestors, no wonder you're so fucking hideous.

Attached: 1525587378349.jpg (588x1420, 266K)

Nobody lives in that part of Australia.. whats going on there.

The thing is, we have developed a demigod level of resistance towards strong odour and I am not even mad about that.

Attached: 1529491436422.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

abos

no

Mexico pood the fuck out

t. poo

Attached: 1513253592677.png (750x1334, 940K)

Don't Australian aborign live over there? If so, then it wouldn't be a surprise since Indians have a high amount of abbo admixture.

lmao

Post more. I've never seen a more primitive people than Hindus. The aryans should've killed them all instead of mixing with them.

>aryans should've killed them all instead of mixing with them
WE ARE THE ARYANS YOU RETARDED MEMEFLAG.

Attached: f95.png (600x1067, 1009K)

>It is the presence of formaldehyde - a colourless gas that is naturally released by vegetation but also from a number of polluting activities.

Faggot paki

Attached: unnamed (7).jpg (383x384, 21K)

Here you go. Tell me if you want more.

Attached: 1513253790874.png (782x595, 568K)

More proofs that Quebec is superior

Attached: Based Quebec.jpg (1024x666, 272K)

Not really, They like to live somewhere near civilization for dole day, It skirts Darwin a little on the right but even thats only 100k people other than that a few mining towns of a few hundred and maybe a few abos wandering around but not enough poo power to show up from space I dont think.

Attached: 1475046997675.jpg (628x622, 87K)

Attached: nujlue0qbjoz.png (2516x1420, 287K)

Attached: DT2pKj5XcAA1i1K.jpg_orig.jpg (1024x987, 60K)

Yes let’s cherrypick articles from a country of 1.2bn, despite thr fact that independent surveys show 91%+ usage of constructed toilets...

Lying ar*b

Attached: 1526758112433.png (1079x1827, 160K)

Wtf China? You can make IPhones and missiles but you can’t do sewers?

>India and South Asia
>S.E Asia
>China
>most heavily polluted places on the planet

the west must reduce it’s carbon footprint by introducing a carbon tax

Attached: 095639C6-FB34-484A-A80D-44B8DD062712.jpg (183x250, 15K)

hotzones of filth

Chilangos BTFO

Send more based Arab. How many Indian slaves do you own?

t. poo

Attached: 1513254573548.png (478x393, 174K)

PUU

Attached: 1510666250000.png (1021x817, 272K)

here you go user. One for the keks.

Attached: 1513254056745.jpg (977x929, 209K)

Tell me if you want more.

Attached: 1513255391726.png (754x645, 158K)

Yep, we're aryans..........maybe that's why the country is such a profound shithole.

based Pajeet!

Attached: 1513248431367.jpg (670x795, 42K)

>mfw a 72 iq sandnigger is literally being outperformed by Dalits

Attached: B4D949DF-6AEA-4AE0-8976-DA5D6246FA25.jpg (1186x609, 88K)

>northwest australia
or is that the northeast for you cunts since you're upside down, also since you're upside down do you streetshit while hanging from something so you don't fall off the earth while street shitting you fucking savage uncivilized crimimal base animals

>Blue
>a literal asshole