I'm a Straight White Male defending his GF's Honor

I'm a Straight White Man going to Pride with my Girlfriend and her friend, though I'm only going to defend her honor. AMA/Discuss

Attached: image.jpg (1079x1084, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have fun enforcing and enabling degeneracy.

be careful lgbt people can smell that on you the second you leave her traps will be all over you

What am I supposed to do? Let her go alone? At least now I can protect her.

Be a man.
Say no to degeneracy that defiles your beliefs and morality.
Leave her.

>letting your fag hag gf and her slut friend drag you to a pedo parade

Kill yourself.

Why is your "straight" gf going to pride? Is it a virtue signal? If she has a gay female friend stick around until you can convince her to do the threesome.

if she wants to go to pride she is already gone

I have work in the morning and my gf wants to drag me to pride too.
I want the fags to be normal

that's so stupid and gay when they do that shit
fuck I hate games

>and her friend
you mean her boyfriend?
If your GF has male friends that aren't in your close circles (and even then it's a risk) and she visits them on the regular, you're getting absolutely cucked big time!

Don't forget to get aids, otherwise you're just an inconsiderate cis male.

Evaluate your life. If you can't go alone maybe seek therapy and start a journey of years becoming psychologally equiped to deal with a world full of psychological warfare, ready to deal with red and black pills, able to find a women who isn't brainwashed, able to survive without one meanwhile. Its not easy at all, but the outcome is literally realising all the truth of the universe we know and living a fulfilling content life.

Happiness is a spook by jews, it takes years to learn but meditation makes it possible to realise this too.

Your mind is your reality.

Her friend's a Lesbian

If OP had a semblance of an intestine, he would win the crap test and tell her not to go, if she lets her lesbian buddies influence her that much, that puts OP's relationship in question

My GF also had a similar situation. I think it's pity for a childhood friend.

bro slap her and tell her faggotry is the devil
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

You've fucked up

So here's the thing: I'm in the same situation. My GF doesn't want to go, and neither do I, but she told her best friend offhand she would go, and doesn't want to betray her. I. Can see why, so instead of letting them go unsupervised, I'm keeping watch.

Why are you dating someone whose gay?

Cuck

Attached: 1520288244150m.jpg (1024x744, 151K)

>My GF doesn't want to go
>I don't want to go

Tell her best friend to go eat shorts.

>I'm a Straight White Man going to Pride with my Girlfriend and her friend, though I'm only going to defend her honor.
So what, is her dyke friend going to cuck you, but you're watching to see if she does anything below a certain level of civility before removing your glove and challenging the dyke to a duel?

>I'm only going to defend her honor
What honor is there left to defend?

>I’m going to accede to the emotional whims of a girl instead of enforcing order like a man
Scramble your password, log out of your computer, and throw yourself in front of oncoming traffic

Na you a bitch nigga.

If you're not gonna put your foot down and be a man, you mine as well let the fags at the parade have their way with you too.

>What am I supposed to do? Let her go alone?
tell her she can't go to that stupid faggot bullshit and that queers eat shit.

There is no such thing as a lesbian, they're all bi. Your girlfriends girlfriend wants to cuck her from you. You need to let her know its cool, youre willing to share as long as yours is the only penis involved. Win win, she has a shopping/foreplay buddy, you get to finish them both off

Attached: sketch-1529378455339.png (1153x1080, 1018K)

That's even worse. There's some great copypasta about getting cucked by lesbians.

Overall though, you're kind of a peasant for not having a gf you can trust.

I don't really understand what I'm reading and I believe your life is pretty fucked up
Good luck, you'll need it.

You're so right her "Best friend" going to pride.
She's lying. She wants to go to pride week with her lover.
You are their male protection unit getting cucked and manipulated.

Attached: sonybetamax.jpg (728x546, 88K)

This is the weakest most beta shit I’ve ever heard

don't let her fucking go you jackass, and if you can't stop her then dump her. disgusting.

Dump the stupid bitch.

Holy shit all these permavirgin responses. Fucking crabs in a bucket.

Jej

Attached: JPEG_20171110_133342.jpg (4608x3456, 1.28M)

Why did you make this pointless thread.

Found the cocksucking faggot who's LARPing as a straight white male at pride.

In other words, she's a lesbian who's found some sucker to support her ass while she eats that pussy.

fag

Attached: 1516544198165.jpg (720x540, 86K)

Well on ya,

Pride could be a lot of fun if people did not degenerate place dildos on their heads and wave "isis" flags (dildo flags), according to the news.

parades are fun.

Parades where adults act like over-sexualized perverts in front of children in public, is a spectacle masked as progress.

have fun, accept new realities as possibly existing, and over all, guard against evil in mind and heart and know that such things are bizarre - not the homosexuality, but the spectacle of its public abuse as progress, from abolition and punishment. It's strange.

I understand, your overall happiness is more important than whatever else. You love her, so you make sacrifices.

Seconded, OP should listen to you.

Golden one fuck off

dont worry OP, i went with my fiancée last night. It was really fucking weird and there were WAY more people than i expected. I didnt have a bad time really, but its not my scene, a couple of the bars were just wild parties with some dudes dressed as unconvincing women (its 2018, you get that at walmart too now) but a couple of the bars had 1 too many naked dudes and too much leather wearing people which makes me uncomfortable because i have a beard and they were winking at me and purposefully bumping into me to make conversation.

The worst part was just how large the crowd was OUTSIDE, not to even mention the bars but just trying to move was hard and all the guys smelled really bad and sweaty.

I was happy i decided to bring my ruger LCP (small carry gun- i wasnt drinking) because i was tripping out about someone street sweeping all those fags. there is no way that was firecode and there are too many shootings. not to mention i live in st.louis and they gay blacks ESPECIALLY can get really rowdy.

packed places like that make me nervous nowadays.

And i live in the worst city with one of the biggest pride celebrations

>my wives girlfriend said it would be fun
>I just want to go home
Imagine being a fucking KEK.

what?

I live in the area and its just a big deal when its going on. I dont normally go but she only had one friend going with her and he's the type the run off with someone and leave her so i went to stay by her. i met up with a lot of friends at a couple of the bars. this was the first time i went thought and i couldnt believe how packed it was.

A single concession is just a pathway to concessions forever.

Get a new chick.

Good to know your wife calls the shots and wears the pants. What a healthy non-sexist, non-toxic, relationship

This!