/FL/ Thread

This thread is for all Florida anons to discuss (amongst other things), oranges, hurricanes, Floridaman stories, memes and midterm elections.

Here's some possible topics for discussion;
-How to revert the new gun laws?
-best Publix Sub?
-how to fix Lake Okeechobee?
-agriculture commission and big sugar, what do?

Bonus points for thicc Latina posts (seriously why aren't there ever any thicc latina posts?)

Attached: IMG_0710.jpg (1118x1841, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kzezE_1529857985
plaza.one
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tampa/tallahassee checking in. Moved here from zimbabwe in 2002 after land reform, and loved this state ever since.
>-How to revert the new gun laws?
sink miami
>-best Publix Sub?
chicken tender followed by chicken teriyaki in a distant second
>-how to fix Lake Okeechobee?
what's wrong with it?
>-agriculture commission and big sugar, what do?
adam putnam is based

Also go noles

Attached: based bobby.jpg (620x390, 40K)

liveleak.com/view?t=kzezE_1529857985

Open carry group member assaulted by police officers while legally open carrying while fishing, guns confiscated, had to be treated by EMT afterwards.

These guys had the florida statute printed out and available to the police during the entire interaction, and live streamed 23 minutes into the interaction until the phone died or faceberg shut off the stream.

Yes the guy is a dumbass who wouldnt shut the fuck up, but everything was legal, still the police handcuffed, manhandled, searched, and confiscated all their guns with no warrant or due process.

This happened this morning BTW.

Attached: polica harassment.png (596x884, 735K)

>miami
there's your problem right there

Countdown County checking in.

Best Publix Sub is Roast Beef, and spring for the Boar's Head.

Also, Go Gators.

Fuck the gators

Attached: 72edb2816e66ce4322e59818cacfd23f.jpg (640x960, 124K)

Go Noles, Putnam is going to lose to Desantis and allowed big sugar to fuck us, why are we importing fucking coconuts when we're a tropical paradise? And lake okeechobee is getting polluted horribly

Attached: IMG_2740.jpg (1024x820, 168K)

People!! Post Florida memes so our brothers can save them!!! Also best subs is either chicken tender or ultimate with salami instead of bologna. Also Publix fried chicken is the absolute best.

Attached: IMG_2994.png (494x797, 33K)

East coast Flawduh checking in. Obviously chicken tendie sub is the best. How my fellow Flawduh men doing? any other east coast surferbros? also go noles

Boar's Head Italian with extra onions, provolone and dressing. Eat it while standing in line for the Avatar ride at Animal Kingdom.

Attached: Avatar.gif (480x268, 3.05M)

>Putnam is going to lose to Desantis
Don't know enough about desantis but my mum knows Putnam personally, seems like a pretty standup guy but if what you're saying is true then i could certainly be wrong.
Sucks about okeechobee - happened to kariba back in zim so we just, well, stopped pumping our shit into it - we could try that

yeah i need more quality florida memes

Attached: IMG_2738.png (959x771, 876K)

Attached: IMG_2741.jpg (1024x658, 148K)

Great and hilarious movie, watch the trailer

Attached: IMG_2405.jpg (720x1080, 148K)

Also Miami Vice memes

Attached: IMG_2600.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Saw Putnam and Desantis talk recently, Desantis has everything going for him and he's the real deal in congress, Putnam has been Ag commissioner forever but comes off as a good old southern farming boy (which he is) but I can't trust him for those reasons. I hope he runs after Desantis.

Florida bros, how are we gonna keep (((Jeff Green))) out of office?

Fuck (((Jeff Green)))

what the fuck is up with your cigar wrapper

Idk senpai, wasn't originally my pic, the front appears to be fucked and peeling, no es bueno

Attached: IMG_2578.jpg (1242x1578, 126K)

shame, dont buy cigars with bad wrappers folks.
ok im outta here

He won't become governor

haven't kept up with florida politics whos ourguy?

Send more of your women to vacation also here's some V A P O R W A V E plaza.one

Attached: IMG_2417.png (697x899, 1.4M)

For Governor? You have either Desantis or Putnam pretty much. There's a couple of people running against DWS, she could go down this year.