Do you like that? Share your comment

Do you like that? Share your comment.

Attached: USAtards.jpg (647x748, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more guns are the answer

Why aren't there more shootings in Switzerland?

Pretty decent for a left-wing meme

Mental illness is the problem.

they need to arms the teachers like in israel

When will you faggots learn that the US is number 1 in everything. We fucken follow through. That's why you don't fuck with us. We kill each other at school. Do you know what we will do to you r country if we invaded? SCORCHED FUCKEN EARTH

Attached: 1520823826346.jpg (799x754, 70K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping

Attached: pbHP7t0.png (500x509, 285K)

smaller and overall happier population

Attached: ss+(2018-06-24+at+07.17.44).png (485x488, 35K)

I wonder what the big difference here is? MMM could it be niggers? Nah :^)
Sage and kys

TyPiNg LiKe ThIs MaKeS yOur OpPoNeNt LoOk DuMb

Is it true that damn near all of you are military trained?

>lost against taliban
>lost against vietnam
>lost against isis
>lost against al queda
>lost against big black cocks

Every adult male that isn't unfit for military service, yes. It's obligatory.

>inventor of flushing toilets
>

this, credit given where due

Relax DUMBASS, here in Spain at least we have Free health.

Attached: Thanos.png (738x584, 456K)

"school shootings"
does that include the false flags and gangniggers shooting at each other in high schools?
And if you're suggesting we ban guns because of those you can fuck right off moishe

free immigrants, too

not a bad meme, I don't agree with it, but it's still pretty funny imo

Attached: 1524180821148.jpg (800x516, 47K)

I bet we would win if they included stabbings.

Cool site

Attached: 1518587821420.jpg (473x443, 62K)

That is a decent track record considering the total number of wars which it has been involved. Though Americans tend to covertly count its draws as victories, like Korea and 1812.

Yes, that is a big SHIT. But the problem is the fucking COMMUNIST politics. I hate them to the limit.

Attached: The reality.png (616x358, 139K)

Because Switzerland is a country full of decent people, instead of mentally ill goblins like you.

Those numbers are fake.

That's what I expected.

Attached: assault musket.jpg (864x720, 580K)

Attached: be7.jpg (600x654, 62K)

They're probably not fake, they're just not mass shootings, so they include some nigger student shooting at another nigger student at school

They have stricter gun laws than us, though they're very lax by European standards.

>”Mom look! I posted it again!”

>schools are gun free zones in the US
>US has highest school shooting cases

Attached: snap.jpg (209x241, 5K)

but what if we make the whole country a giant gun free zone?

We'll reach Brazil tier levels of shootings for a few years before they start to decline, and right will say "I told you so" and repeal it before it can even do so.

Attached: uk gun control.png (2000x2000, 932K)

Also worth mentioning that the single Russian shooting listed took damn near more lives than all American shootings combined.

>Do you like that? Share your comment.

Attached: dismiss.jpg (382x245, 21K)

also
>CHinese school shooting

Attached: 1508604610726.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Imagine walking down the street without stepping on human shit and fetuses. I can.

basically this

I'm sorry yankee grandpa, but it's time to let go and die quietly. You're making an embarassment of yourself. Here you go, a nice needle, just a little pinch and everything will be O.K. Shhh... it's allright, you done good, everyone knows that, but now it's time for a nice, long nap.

Kek

Then you become Brazil: kids stop dying at school shootings but death by firearms will increase 5 times.

Attached: ZkmpF.jpg (960x542, 51K)

Brazil is like Africa + South America xD, a shit.

All portuguese ex-colonies are shit. You should've colonized this place Hernán, you would've made better use of it.

Americans are right on the issue of guns. Even if school shootings were a valid argument for restricting gun ownership (they aren't), firearms should still be almost completely liberated to the public since just about any restriction is a slippery slope to becoming a shithole like the UK or Brazil.

The people who make these threads are mostly Europeans or south Americans who have little knowledge of American affairs, are probably jealous that their governments don't afford them the right to firearm ownership, and are probably better off not talking about it.

As someone above commented, if you ban guns then school shootings may very well end, but at the cost of a tenfold increase in the general homicide rate if your country has lots of nogs.

It's the culture. People look up to spree killers, almost all of the school shooters are obsessed with klebold and harris.

>always direct numbers
>never percentages
>ignore the fact that many states are larger/have greater populations then some European nations
>population has no reflection on incidents, goym!

Attached: 1528213133189.jpg (620x515, 34K)

Probably not
Only English colonies were a success

>ignoring that 90% of school shootings happen at McNigger high schools

Get rekt, kike/kike shill.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: 9FC23C9D-EEC1-473F-ADFE-EF0D10D29CE5.png (500x649, 84K)

STFU spic torero

You know what determines culture and ethnicity? Your race.

Huwhites, especially males, are definitely able to handle firearms, I say based on concrete, objective, factual examples.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Holy shit I want that just for the pure novelty.

What's the website?

>be India
>get conquered by an island 1/100th your size