06/24/2018 14:15

>06/24/2018 14:15
>No one has molotoved this building yet

Do I have to do everything myself?

Attached: 1529861808883.jpg (640x434, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifdy8x7QCMk
youtube.com/watch?v=sBvt0lsoInc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats in there?

Is that the AnSynd coffee house in Seattle?

lol

christian bakery?

it's a virtue signalling depot

Sounds like you want a visit from the FBI party van...

Thats the red hen where our PRECIOUS SARAH SANDERS and family were refused service.

fuck off FBI

We can not destroy it. That would give them the moral high ground. This is a winning issue for us.

Looks like it needs more niggers.

Attached: BB7628C3-098E-4506-8E54-9B467F84511B.jpg (645x509, 140K)

Oh.

If it gets ANY damage, we'll never fucking hear the end of the crying of Liberals on how we're fascists. DON'T TOUCH IT.

Besides, private business. If I don't have to make a Faggot Cake, they can refuse anyone they disagree with.

Don't worry, though. They'll be out of business soon enough for being this retarded.

Red Wave will put the Red Hen out of business

>That would give them the moral high ground.
Yeah, whatever we do, we cannot lose this.
They might destroy America and the white race, but as long as we never lose the moral high ground we can die happy.

....faggot.

Kek

We must always do what is right, true and praiseworthy.

Dont EVER give the DEMONS/LIBS any ammo.

A conscience free of offence is true freedom!

It would be a shame if all their customers were forced to listen to this blaring through loud speakers as they walked in for dinner:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ifdy8x7QCMk

Should trash their reviews on Yelp and shit.

Leave the words owners hate America

youtube.com/watch?v=sBvt0lsoInc

It would make much more sense if a large truck "lost control" and smashed it down.

do the have free wifi, can i get a free cup of coffee.

This. Burger anons should be ashamed of themselves. I can’t believe no Virginia anons went and fucked that place up last night. If that building is still standing tomorrow morning, I am considering this board a joke and American anons useless keyboard larping faggots. My God.

You better be behind 9 boxxies, nigger.

Health department, ICE, IRS, when Americas GOV puts the squeeze on something it aint very pleasant.

Yes Goyim, by all means, trash the place.

Our Jewish brethren in the 24 hr news cycle are already preparing weeks of news coverage, setting up interviews, and getting choice soundbites to use against you cucks proving how fascist you are and how intolerant you are of other peoples beliefs, and how hypocritical it is to support masterpiece cakes but not support this.

So go ahead cucks, burn it to the ground.

How about some anons stay behind and fuck up the media after fucking up the building? American RW anons need to wake the fuck up. American liberals are chasing your cabinet secretaries out of society - physically. If Trump loses, White America is over and you will all be shamed for Trump for the next 40 years until you are eventually genocided. Wake the fuck up and hit back.

CIA niggers please go

o ok i was unaware of this bullshit, i work 12 hour days. Instead of just being a child and destroying things we don't like, why dont we put out the word that this is the first stop for "illegal immigrants" on a new "underground railroad", get a bunch of beaners to show up because they said it would feed them and house them for free.

Hello officer.
Am I being detained?
Am I being detained?
Am I being detained?
Am I being detained?
Am I being detained?

no dont do anything violent anons

Attached: 1529544075111.gif (218x254, 767K)

Attached: 09j.jpg (884x677, 320K)

what we need to do is get some black anons to go in and loiter til they get thrown out, a la starbucks

Checked. Best post by a leaf all month

this

Attached: kikes.jpg (720x647, 63K)