Reminder, Mexico deserves war and destruction

> Invade the United Stated for decades.
> Degrade our culture via said invasion
> Degrade healthcare, education, roads, infrastructure, economy
> Replace Whites AND Blacks who are citizens
> Float Mexico's economy by sending tens of BILLIONS back to Mexico via remittance
> Boost the overall crime rates over time
> Create Sanctuary cities
> Allow drugs to be pumped into our country, killing mostly Whites
> Turn cities into shitholes in a matter of a couple decades. Cities that were once thriving and clean
> Tell us we're "Racist" for wanting it to stop
> Allow Narco gangs to exist. Align with Narco gangs in literal Government structure.
> People literally skinned alive miles from our border.
> Allow Cartels to traffic children for sex.
> Mexico's official age of consent is 12 FUCKING YEARS OLD.
> Leading candidate for Presidency now promises to flood U.S. with MORE "Immigrants"

They deserve war and death. They deserve nothing more at this point. Every Government leader from Mexico, from every Administration for the past 30 years, deserves to be hung.

Attached: illegal-immigrant-crime.jpg (475x273, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvwhiD3FdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every time an American is harmed by a foreigner you should drop a bomb on their biggest city

every time americans invade other countrys , they should get revenge on you then

And I think it's time we recognize Mexico as an aggressor against the United States in this invasion, for decades they've been marching across the border, its time we stopped them. Plant land mines across their border, set up machine gun turetts

America has never invaded a country as an aggressor, only as a defender

wrong

This is how it would function if our politicians gave a damn. Same for terrorism.

Actually you're right, in 1812 they (not you since you obviously aren't an American) did invade us, but since then you've never invaded another nation.

> screen cap this
war is coming to our shores. South America is the new war zone. 2025 the battle of Venezuela. Screen cap

Attached: BAD3A6F5-D956-4258-9E97-C4D77BF7B05C.jpg (2010x1145, 144K)

>Allow drugs to be pumped into our country, killing mostly Whites
Those poor whites being forced to buy drugs and consume them. The horror!
>People literally skinned alive miles from our border.
>things are happening outside my border
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Grow up.
>Mexico's official age of consent is 12 FUCKING YEARS OLD.
That's the minimum age for a kid to have sex with another, with a 2 year difference maximum. For example, a 12 years old can have sex with someone who's 12, 13, or 14; a 13 years old with someone who is 12, 13, 14, or 15; and so on. An adult can have sex with someone who is 18, but if the adult has 18 or 19 himself he can have sex with someone as young as 16 and 17 respectively. Nobody can have sex with someone younger than 12, as both parties would go to a prison for kids. You should look it up before you parrot stuff other retards say.

Shut the fuck up Fernandez, America should have colonized you a long time ago. You're lucky they didn't steamroll your nation when you invaded Texas

Kys shitskin

5 in 10 kids are raped in mexico. No wonder you act like savages.
Source:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvwhiD3FdU

yes they have , they love distabaizing the region

Shut the fuck up, North American scum

>America should have colonized you a long time ago
Sorry for taking so long, but better late than never. Rest assure that we will be done with America's colonization within the next decade.
>You're lucky they didn't steamroll your nation when you invaded Texas
>you're lucky they're w-weak bitches that couldn't do shit, e-e-e-else you would've b-been in t-trouble
LOL

No they never did, America has never destabilized a region it's not their fault you foreigners can't create a civilized society without the help of America of Britain, if it weren't for us babysitting you retards you'd be in even worse shape.

>occupy your capital
>HAHAHA WEAK BITCH YOU CANT DO SHIT

[autistic Canadian bitching]

I have been advocating for a war against mexico.
we need to tell the Mexican president, if one more invader arrives, we nuke mexico city.

Why are there Mexicans in Britain?
Why stop at Mexico City? Why not nuke their 10 largest cities.

arrogant douche its the truth that why you have this problem today , you threaten presidents if they dontdo what you say you'll kill them and make them change there polices fuck outta here with that

I'm not Mexican. I am British and I want America to be humiliated and finally defeated. The Mexicans are doing an amazing job.

why bong, why?

direct result of NAFTA

>quintessentially British

Based leaf

>direct result of NAFTA

Fucking stupid ANCAP. Beaners started flooding the US before "Nafta"

Hey Hozay, speak fucking English
>I want the Anglos defeated and for North America to have less Anglos
Why? They might be dirty republicans but they're our dirty republicans

Remove the jew and push all brown people into south America. Build wall. Reclaim North America

It will happen thusly prepare

Attached: E6B0818E-A97C-44B8-BA04-76C91483DD47.png (2048x1536, 2.03M)

American Anglos are not loyal to Britain, so I couldn't care less about them being usurped.

Attached: 0A9E08A2-9DD2-421A-B2A3-644D64E7F847.jpg (643x634, 236K)

>I want less whites in North America who cares if Canada has Mexicans as a neighbour and they start taking over your country too
Retard a white republic such as Rhodesia or America is better than a non white nation

Remember to watch Sicario 2: Day of the Soldado on the 29th. Support this movie as it goes against the current narrative, plus you get to see spics getting btfo by America.

Actually wean only nuke them if we have killed all the traitors first. Otherwise they sabotage it, like they are sabotaging our defense now.

That is absolutely what I want. North Americans deserve to be replaced while they're not loyal to us. We need to befriend the Mexicans t.b.h.

They should be nuked either way as retaliation for the invasion against you

You must be German

I'm definitely not G*rman

careful mate
you might free speech too hard and get arrested and raped by "asians"

>I'm definitely not G*rman

You're definitely not White either.

Spic detected, get out of my country Pedro

>wants Anglos replaced with Brown skinned animals
You sure seem like it

>not being a cuck for America makes you non-white
k

You're literally calling for the extermination of whites, I don't support Rhodesia either but their republic was better than Zimbabwe because at least it was Anglo

For as long as the American ""Anglos"" are not loyal to us, they should continue getting replaced. What's not to get?

Hispanimutt here.
Please just bomb them. Concentrically.

> Allow drugs to be pumped into our country, killing mostly Whites

Our prohibition laws are what fuels the Mexican black market economy. Have you never read about alcohol prohibition in this country? Decriminalization and regulation is the best option, prohibition is a utopian fantasy.
Americans love getting a buzz, there's nothing wrong with doing this OCCASIONALLY. Your body, your business. Bootlickers will disagree with this.

Attached: 1528995220656.jpg (285x432, 37K)

Most of those aren't just Mexico, they're Democrats and even some Republicans

We should have conquered and annexed in 1849, honestly. Instead of a fuck-huge southern border we'd just have the like 100 nm long stretch between Mexico and Guatemala. If Mexico was under American rule, the cartels couldn't operate because our police are less corrupt, at least in that sense. If we'd have done it then, the black population of the US would no be a bit less than 8% of the total, instead of 13% and 'boil off' (Negative Economic Mobility, which is more eugenic than Positive Economic Mobility for obvious reasons) would have lightened the Indio blood with genetic failures from further up North. Overall, we would be in a better situation. And the Valley of Mexico is fucking beautiful, geographically.

OI DO U AVE A LOISNCE FOR THAT SPOON?

Stale memes wont stop the Mexican invasion

We should unironically invade Mexico, genocide the population, and replace them. Drive south until we hit the Panama Canal and seize it. Genocide everyone in our path, except the German mennonites who will be allowed to stay.

>we should make North America completely brown
Nice one mate

>our anti murder laws are what fuels niggers into killing people

This, the Monroe doctrine means everything south of your border is rifghtfully yours, excluding the colonies we already hold.
Honduras and Guiana should be brought back under British control and turned Anglo everything else turned American

I fully support and Iraq style invasion and occupation of Mexico by the United States. The Mexican people deserve better and its the only the only way they will get it.

Attached: 167046-049-8A390ADD.jpg (426x240, 21K)

>You deserve not to a virgin and get your shit togheter fucking.

Hating women and minoritys lmao you guys are no diferent from radical islam.

fucking kek

Attached: 35192877_2145439652150302_1687837828530044928_n.jpg (960x960, 108K)

> murder is exactly the same as choosing to put a substance into your own body.

KYS

Attached: 1528086328900.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Not just North America but all European countries that are anti-Anglo.

It's just as bad, your body is a temple to the Holy Ghost, if you take drugs you're desecrating this temple.
They should be replaced with Anglos not niggers

didnt work too well last time.

Attached: illlllegallll.jpg (777x960, 75K)

its a temple to the holy ghost but for fucks sakes kill them all already.

Nothing wrong on being a bipolar.

I live in Mexico and trust me, it deserves everything bad that happens to it.

They don't teach about the Mexican-American war down there?

yeah you deserve those tacos , fajitas and enchiladas, you deserve the worst.

Attached: espejo.jpg (540x720, 35K)

>They should be replaced with Anglos not niggers
The former is impossible, the latter possible.

>Nothing wrong on being a bipolar.
Learn to speak English properly before you reply to me

No it's not

do they teach you how to be a "human being" down there?

Nah we live like animals, and we like it.

Attached: concentrationcampas.jpg (774x900, 147K)

sorry i dont like frensch

There were only two thousand Mexicans living in Alta California at the time of the Mexican American War

and how are you going to kill ppl? are you going to make the laught untill they fall?

Remember, there is a large population of white mexicans that want the darkies gone just as much as we americans do. Theyd be allies in the new mexican war.

Yes, it is. It's easy to replace them with niggers and mexicans and other refuse, but basically impossible to do so with Bongs.

we dont have race here, we are all just mexicans.

So you have diferent races in your country?

if i am right it was founded by who?

Which zoo is that at? Those are some funny looking chimps
A Frenchman is better than even the most intelligent wealthiest Mexican.

>comparing america and europe lmao

You need to travel more m8

fuck mexico

its in your backyard, its called "america" dont you know?

kek

Idk what your point is. Just replace the yanks,

No, it's not impossible. Just move a few thousand Anglos to Mexico City (rename it America City) and have them repopulate the country. You only need about 1-5 million Anglos in a country to be equal to a European country with 10's of millions of people.
We need Anglos in every corner of the globe, this is the only way we could ever live in a peaceful and prosperous world

fuck taco thuesday too much beans in your saldad.

Fucking spic white men will push your brown ass back to the Mexican border before you can even do shit faggot. White men kicked Mexico’s ass and took Texas once before and we will do it again brown boi

what does america and europe have in common?

Are mexicans muslims?

The cages are so big, they could fit some more apes in there

>We need Anglos in every corner of the globe, this is the only way we could ever live in a peaceful and prosperous world
Yes, a British world would be vastly superior but you're still deluded t.b.h.

i am sitting in my house, who are you talking to?

>you're deluded mate, we don't need more Anglos we need to get rid of Anglos and make North America 100% Mexican
Traitors like you should be hanged

my cage is so big you can fit your house in my backyard.

what about it?

Attached: 1525932349573.png (800x800, 489K)

>Mexico

Attached: man-riddle-bullet-drive-down-dirt-road-mexico-03-840x630.jpg (840x630, 128K)

I hate Americans so I want Mexicans to replace them and degrade their quality of life. I'm not talking about similarities

You got a license to even live, you British pussy?

Hello Jow ForumsTV and welcome to my crib

Attached: IMG_8423.jpg (2048x1536, 903K)

Pinche vende patrias jajaja

> Jesus did not drink wine.
A hypocrite by your own standards based on a book full of contradictory shit.
You have a feeble grasp of reality.

Attached: 1528969235836.png (800x400, 15K)

I laugh while your kind die.

Attached: colombia-skank-privilege-knock-fuck-out-her-ferrari-crash-mexico-03-840x630.jpg (840x630, 95K)

ewww who the fuck has images of dead ppl in their computer. Do you fap to dead ppl too?

Who are you?

Speak white spic
It's cute when they try to act like people, if you just sat around riding donkeys selling oranges on the corner and wearing ponchos I wouldn't mind your species so much to be honest