Screech for years about the Constitution

>screech for years about the Constitution
>screech for years about tyrannical government taking your nugget and rounding you up into a camp
>suddenly deeply conservative administration floats suspending Due Process Clause
>clap like a retarded seal

Zadvydas v. Davis (2001):

"Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."

The 14th Amendment, Section 1:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Explain yourselves. Are you for the Constitution and enforcing the Law or are you emotional idiots, putting feels over reals?

Attached: 1511927141863.jpg (480x412, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1010900865602019329
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadvydas_v._Davis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_and_release_(immigration)
youtu.be/sinXepdVrxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back

Surrender accepted. Any other takers?

Attached: foreignmilitary.png (505x271, 207K)

> tells lies about Trump
> conservatives keep supporting Trump
> "OMG EVERYONE IS IGNORING ME"

@realDonaldTrump

We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents...

Blow it out your ass.

Attached: 13898669_1390469824314953_1843763322_o.jpg (1279x769, 133K)

I accept your surrender and lack of argument. Thanks for playing

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1010900865602019329

Two surrenders and a retard that assumed I was lying about Trump. Good talk Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529850833190.png (792x600, 107K)

The Constitution (which you misunderstand anyway) is not a national suicide pact. You leftscum want to turn the US into a third-world shithole complete with cartel wars and machete gangs, but the rest of us aren't going to let you. It is as simple as that

Due Process doesn't apply to non-citizens. They are only subject to their own laws, from their own countries.

Attached: 1528984105675.jpg (705x623, 113K)

>born or naturalized
What part of this do you not understand, moron? Although the born part should be removed.

Are you for Law and Order? Or are you some kind of godless communist?

The Constitution and case law are clear. Even illegal aliens get the right to a trial.

This is bait and shitty bait at that, but consider the following:

All a law enforcement officer needs to detain and/or arrest you (i.e. "deprive any person of liberty") is to witness you committing a crime. Such as crossing a border illegally. That is the due process needed to arrest you. Witnessing you commit a crime.

So in other words, stop breaking the law, asshole.

no, it does, unfortunately
this should change

>Zadvydas v. Davis (2001):
>"Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."

Explain yourselves, you exceptionally idiotic faggots. Got any case law to point to here showing we can just waive Due Process any chance we like?

I don't care about the Constitution so as far as I'm concerned ice should shoot every illegal that tries crossing the border.

Freedoms are for humans, not the subhuman creatures crawling across the border like the locusts they are.

>Are you for Law and Order?

No, I'm for preventing leftscum from destroying our civilization. If that means breaking the law, so be it. This is a Darwinian struggle for survival; your snide, hypocritical appeals to the very institutions your side has been trying to subvert and demolish for the past 50 years no longer have any effect on us

You also have right to a trial for that crime. Are you retarded?

Thank you for admitting you're lawless scum. Opinion discarded.

See above

due process along with every other constitutional right apply only to citizens

Incorrect. Read the OP idiot

nice cherry picking the decision you
lying
fucking
faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadvydas_v._Davis

Attached: intellectual dishonesty.jpg (850x400, 70K)

>Thank you for admitting you're lawless scum

You're the one supporting lawless invaders. Do you really think anyone is fooled? And don't pretend to wrap yourself in the Constitution either when you're constantly bitching about the 1st and 2nd Amendments

>No State shall make or enforce any law

So is a state enforcing the law or is the federal government? You commies wanted an all powerful federal government, you got it.

Not an argument. Surrender accepted.

Zadvydas v. Davis, 533 U.S. 678 (2001), was a case decided by the Supreme Court of the United States. The court ruled that the plenary power doctrine does not authorize the indefinite detention of immigrants under order of deportation whom no other country will accept. To justify detention of immigrants for a period longer than six months, the government was required to show removal in the foreseeable future or special circumstances

oh ok let me fix that
abolish the 14th amendment

Due process involved detention. Children are not detained with adults. The TV told the leftists to flip their shit about this a few weeks ago and they made it clear that they no longer want this to happen even though it's been happening for years.

Careful what you ask for, faggot.

>whine about lawless invaders
>just admitted you'd break the law to force your manchild political vision
o i am laughing

in case you're also retarded as well as being dishonest

we aren't trying to indefinitely detain them

Attached: apples.gif (500x220, 1.83M)

not if you aren't a citizen retard

>let me tell you what you believe
They're not citizens. They don't get rights. Not a damn thing wrong has happened. Ave, true to Trump

see They have a right to a trial, unlike what your guy claims we should be doing. Would you like to defend the position that they should be thrown out and Due Process suspended? I'm all for seeing the case law supporting that side if you actually want to debate.

>all persons born or naturalized in the United States
Seems pretty self explanatory hombre
You have to go back

lrn2read

Zadvydas v. Davis (2001):

"Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."

>just admitted you'd break the law

We're not going to be hamstrung by legality when the Left has already abandoned any pretence of being law-abiding order to their protect their illegal alien pets. Laws and institutions were established to protect civilized people; when they cease to serve that function, they are of no further use and must be abandoned. The Left started this ideological struggle, but we (who outnumber you greatly) are going to finish it, and we're not going to be shamed into playing nicely, either

>Skipping the Davis decision on purpose

Attached: rubio.trump.gif (371x207, 2.62M)

Right? This jackass would hold us to "our principles" forgetting that our principles don't include unjust laws that harm the country

I see where you fucked up, OP

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof
>and subject to the jurisdiction thereof
It is not listing " subject to the jurisdiction thereof" at the same level of "born or naturalized", but as a necessary ligand of condition.
It can read as "All persons subject to the jurisdiction of the United States because born or naturalized in the United States" but NOT as "All persons born, naturalized or subject to the jurisdiction of the United States"

The decision is part of the collection of practices commonly known as catch and release

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_and_release_(immigration)

You can't hold families together for more than 20 days (Obama tried to and was stopped by flores). It's politically unsavory to charge the parents with a crime because that would necessitate separate holding facilities for kids. So politicians like Obama opted for catch and release - hoping migrants show up to court.

It is completely broken, and many other first world nations would tolerate this absurdity, much less Canada.

>Thank you for admitting you're lawless scum.

>LET THEM STAY WHITE BOY SURE THEY BROKE THE LAWZ BUY YOUZ RAYCIS.

The fundamental point of every leftist position here is that if you make it the state's and are not a felon, you're entitled to be here. Defund ICE, sanctuary city policies, pull security away from the border, and so on.

You realize entering the United States illegaly is a crime, so when your side screams "Cheetoh Hitler is at it again"; you simply see it as him being racist. When in fact, you really are just trying to not enforce the laws to begin with since you shit your paints everytime 'La Migra' picks someone up.

>They have a right to a trial

they have a hearing before a judge that determines true or not asylum requests, then they are tossed

if they have kids that are proven to be theres they move to the front of the line then are all tossed together quicker

you win
liberal faggot

Attached: standing-ovation.jpg (750x571, 71K)

>screech for years about how awful white people are
>screech for years that criminal scum entering the country illegally must be protected
>screech for years that the Constitution is a document written by dead white slaveowners, and needs to be scrapped

You don't get to pretend you're on the side of legality and constitutionality now, you hypocritical scumbag. Whites are deserting the Democratic Party in droves and turning away from the increasingly unhinged radical Left, because they know that you hate us and want to destroy our entire civilization for the sake of the suicide cult of "diversity"

Osama deserved his day in court.

>Due Process doesn't apply to non-citizens.
It applies all citizens and all persons under lawful jurisdiction (any legal visitor).
To claim that due process doesn't apply to anyone that isn't a citizen is retarded.

>Whites are deserting the Democratic Party in droves and turning away from the increasingly unhinged radical Left

you ain't just whistling Dixie

Attached: Maxine_Waters_Harass_Trump_Officials_at_Gas_Stations,_Restaurants,_and_Shopping_Malls.png (1920x954, 604K)

STOP DRINKING HILLARY.

No motherfucker, you don't understand, we intend on undoing this pathetic travesty of a ruling. You're in the wrong here, that's an option on the table, you can't just keep pointing back to this and hiding behind it.

>>screech for years about the Constitution
>>screech for years about tyrannical government taking your nugget and rounding you up into a camp
>>suddenly deeply conservative administration floats suspending Due Process Clause
>>clap like a retarded seal
>Zadvydas v. Davis (2001):
>"Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."
>The 14th Amendment, Section 1:
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
>Explain yourselves. Are you for the Constitution and enforcing the Law or are you emotional idiots, putting feels over reals?

Because retards legit take pleasure in the suffering of their countrymen, to the point of sucking fat establishment cock and just want to watch the world burn.

See, youtu.be/sinXepdVrxE

Citizens have a right to trial. Illegal aliens have the right to get the fuck out plus whatever rights their nation of citizenship gives them.

Fuck these degenerate fucks. Kick em out. Build the wall then keep em out forever. I'm tired of paying for this shit.

starting in 1958 any american that voted in a foreign election was revoked his us citizenship and then 11 years later it was okay again

supreme court rulings get overturned and this one will too eventually

>the US Constitution is meant to protect foreign invaders

Attached: retarded-children-can-be-helped.jpg (1100x847, 332K)

>illegal aliens get due process

Attached: laffin21.jpg (662x664, 52K)

Never really gave a shit about politics until leftists came along. Now I hate their fucking guts so much I will happily vote for anything that tortures or hurts them.

Attached: 1433663087969s.jpg (123x125, 4K)

it clearly says 'citizens'

Attached: 1497108487157.png (452x452, 163K)

not an argument. Hillary doesn’t matter in this narrative.
/thread

The only thing that i think when i saw OPs picture, was how absurd this double standard is, and how terrible Clinton and Obama is.

>illegal invaders are citizens

Attached: 1524967839134.png (1012x1088, 553K)

>its a law therefore it's good
These are the same people who say undo the second amendment

>o i am laughing

Duuude bro you just outed yourself as an outsider but otherwise relatively interesting thread

It’s supposed to be “o am i laughin”

Any other form is unacceptable. Welcome to Jow Forums you’re here forever.

Military tribunals

> i think all it takes to become a citizen is to cross into a country's territory over its borders illegally

Lol. Fuck the law, am I right?

You're like the dude that calls GG at the start of the game.

Don't be that guy. It's kinda lame.

you still have to go back

sounds good to me.

Fuck right off, Racist pedo

Hiss. Ja, this one is going in mein lampshade collection.

Attached: 1529866577718.jpg (480x455, 32K)

>have to give every illegal faggot a hearing
>most of them don't even show up
>have to catch them somehow down the road
>they set up shop and say "LOOK AT ALL I HAVE DONE YOU CANT TAKE THAT AWAAAAY"

Now you understand why the wall is actually a simple elegant humane solution.

BUILD WALL

Attached: seething.png (442x357, 297K)

The constitution does not equal the opinion of a group of old, unelected Jews in fancy robes. The judicial system is a god damned clusterfuck of leftists perverting congress's laws to their own ends. I never voted for the 14th amendment to literally mean anyone who happens to get shitted out on American clay is automatically a citizen, like any other rational person I was always taught it was worded that way so that slaves who had been in the US since before the civil war could become citizens even though they were not born citizens. The 14th amendment was irrelevant after the 1860s because all blacks were born to citizen parents thereafter.

- The 14th amendment was bitterly contested, particularly by the states of the defeated Confederacy, which were forced to ratify it in order to regain representation in Congress.

- Ratification of the amendment was bitterly contested. State legislatures in every formerly Confederate state, with the exception of Tennessee, refused to ratify it. This refusal led to the passage of the Reconstruction Acts. Ignoring the existing state governments, military government was imposed until new civil governments were established and the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified.[19] It also prompted Congress to pass a law on March 2, 1867, requiring that a former Confederate state must ratify the Fourteenth Amendment before "said State shall be declared entitled to representation in Congress".

Fuck the 14th Amendment it was passed under duress.

It's rediculous allowing anchor babies or creating orphans.

My nigga, i've been looking for this for a hot minute. THANK YOU.

Oh and Ohio and New Jerssey didn't ratify it until 2003 so not all the Yankees even passed it.

It's a fucking joke.

That's the biggest problem we have, in a just society where we were given a fighting chance to secure our border it would be totally feasible to give everyone that crosses our boarder due process, but everything has been (((subverted))) so hard to the point where we as a country aren't even allowed to put up a defensive barrier around our boarders. I get what your trying to get at OP, but right now the other side is bending the rules to the point where they're cheating, so I'm not going to die holding myself to higher standards.

despite what the others are stating, they will receive that trial. meanwhile they will be held in order to ensure their arrival on the court date. the current back log is probably somewhere around 15 years.

might I suggest trying to alleviate this problem by pushing for more judges involved in immigration cases rather than shutting down ICE.

well like 48% of the country believes in this and thats enough to beat out all other options so like ummm ur on the wrong side of history here bud

Attached: cbs poll.jpg (699x274, 41K)

Why not?
It makes sense.

Attached: 8DFE5BBB-77FD-41EB-97A5-6D212212D420.png (399x574, 15K)

The Constitution doesn't apply to non Americans and neither does due process unless they actually applied for citizenship. But if that were the case then they wouldn't be illegal. I hope you get shot and bleed out in a ditch

Attached: 1345177754115.jpg (1200x900, 422K)

>I can’t refer back to Clinton, Bush and Obama to discuss a decades-old policy and frame it historically, so I’ll narrow the window to frame the (((narrative)))
>mfw the Overton Window is shifting to the right

Attached: 617F58DD-DC1B-484F-801A-52C6FC8F9C86.jpg (1024x884, 106K)

We didn't agree with that decision, neither did you when the supreme Court voted in favor of allowing segregation laws after the civil war.
See how that works?

>Illegal Immigrants don't get a criminal record
>We don't have to waste tax dollars on enforcing immigration laws.

I fail to see the problem here. The left doesn't want to create a wall to make it difficult for these people to illegally enter our country, and waste our tax dollars on prosecuting them. At the same time, they don't want us to prosecute them (ignoring the 14th amendment), they say a catch and release policy is unconstitutional, and illegal. You can't eat your cake, and have it too. Either enforce the law, and take no additional action to make it harder for criminals to illegally enter the country, or don't enforce the law, and build a wall to make it very difficult for these people to illegally enter the country.

W

>nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law
the federal gov can still deny rights just not states
>nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws
if they're not within jurisdiction they don't get equal protection
OP is an illiterate fag

Is a formal criminal trial even required to simply remove someone who was obviously trying to enter illegally and cannot demonstrate a right to remain? Should we be viewing this as punishing them for entering illegally or should we view it as simply not allowing them to stay?

So according to the constitution, every person, who enters the united states in whatever way, is a citizen
or maybe there is a bit of creative reinterpretation about the 14th amendment
[Born] or [Naturalized] and [Subject to the jurisdiction]

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way

>trying to apply outdated laws from whiter times to the age of the orc

Attached: orc culture.jpg (532x793, 86K)

So what you're saying is, you wish to censor all discussion unless you approve of it and to do that you will call anybody who tries to debate you a baby?

Knowing that I'll try anyway.

Zadvydas v. Davis was about telling the fed (during bush's term, btw) that they can't indefinitely detain non citizens under order of deportation whom no other country will accept and that to detain for longer than six months the government would need to show either the special circumstances or that removal would happen in the forseeable future.

In other words, this is only relevant if mexico or some other south american country refuses to take the immigration, hence why a strong border protection policy is important to prevent them from getting in and causing this in the first place.

It's like if someone breaks into your house while you're on vacation and starts squatting there, you cant just kick them out, they have rights.

>Are you for Law and Order?
I'm absolutely willing to break Law and Order today if necessary to preserve Law and Order for the future.

Fuck off OP you fucking cuck.

Attached: x9cD0ksawRjih-IE7ZBC4GzWh7ULLVL3P7HFDriMItI.jpg (320x293, 39K)

>u cant make arguments let me tell you why your wr-
>gets btfo
Typical.

Rightist retards have never believed any of the shit they claim to. They don't give a shit about rights or capitalism or babies. They only care about taking everything for themselves and stepping on everyone else. And whatever lies and propaganda they have to spread to get that accomplished is what they'll say. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Attached: 1529368402115.jpg (600x493, 43K)

Honestly I never thought I'd end up here but you guys manged to push even me this far
Well done

>Are you for the Constitution and enforcing the Law
Any time the government fucks over my enemies it's good. Go ahead and appeal to principle, consistency, and human rights and see if I give a fuck (I don't). There will be no unity. Nobody's mind is going to be changed. There's only winners and losers now. The last 50+ years of demographic rigging has given whites abundant permission to finally stop caring about your precious brown pets, and evidence seems to be that it's happening. Fuck them and fuck you.

Welcome to ethnopolitics!

Attached: 1510047163234.jpg (948x537, 67K)

Shills in overdrive. Something's up.

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States
Supreme Court are kikes that have never read the constitution

Maybe the reason why people bring up Hillary as a counter argument is that they didn't really want to vote for trump and just did so because hes not Hillary?

Also, I'm for illegals going back. If that goes against the constitution then I don't give a shit.

Saying stuff like that is how Trump became president.

Nobody wants to be related to the side that calls everyone who disagrees with them retards, since that is borderline fascist.

the. weak. should. fear. the. strong.