When was it that you realized most people can't be saved?

When was it that you realized most people can't be saved?

I've tried exposing people to the Talmud and the quotes in it, telling them how all jews follow this book.

They just tell me I'm a hateful nazi bigot in return, or try to get away as fast as possible. I'm not unsightly nor am I antisocial, but people seem to completely and utterly shut down when faced with the truth?

So anons, when did you realize that these people (nearly everyone), can't be saved?

Attached: 1495399954317.jpg (750x864, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX1pPMdKD0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites like to be for something, not against things. Sounds like you sperged on people and they didn't appreciate it.

kill them all

And how exactly can you present someone the truth on a silver platter without being seen as a sperg?

These people have been conditioned for years, and even after countless redpills, even after countless articles shared with them, trying to give sentiment, as subtle as possible to them as I possibly can, they are brick walls.

It's like they can't make the connections, and they cannot understand or reason beyond what they are told by authorities. A direct quote from the Talmud, by me (Jewish descent), is not enough for them to realize how they've been lied to.

So tell me master chief, how do I redpill them without "sperging"?

take the joe pill
youtube.com/watch?v=yX1pPMdKD0c

Attached: 1fb02c95f778badd968d6fbc53cfd6bb86a1e332877c350ea3669cb3a1e29264.jpg (1437x908, 108K)

This is what retards on Jow Forums cannot seem to grasp: the natural aristocracy rules for a reason. They think people like Little and Nehlan are their candidates but these people are the epitome of controlled opposition. The true ruling class operates outside the purview of the general public for the obvious reason that they cannot and will not understand, and will likely murder them if they were to find out. The ignorant masses must remain ignorant for the good of the nation, the unsung heroes responsible for the good of the nation.

Just keep telling them more evidence until they cave. Anyone weak enough to believe the Holocaust is weak enough for someone to change their mind.

You need to plant seeds, make it seem like it is their idea. Pretend to be confused and let them fill in the blanks.

Attached: inception.jpg (279x402, 28K)

Cuck.

>They just tell me I'm a hateful nazi bigot in return, or try to get away as fast as possible
probably because you are an unattractive, greasy fuck, who screams about the jews all the time... Just be more subtle, and work on your appearance

Attached: hts.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Fuck off to reddit or lurk moar summerfag your plebian low IQ sperging is counterproductive

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 174K)

I think the problem boils down to them being sheep and conditioned to believe what the popular opinion is. I've successfully redpilled people before, but they are more open minded and willing to see the truth.

Others, like which I described, cannot even be made to wake up, even if you show them little by little. I showed the full truth right to their faces, after months of redpilling effort, and they ignored it.

Now you have to understand, me being Jewish, this is a different type of redpill. This isn't a blast of information, it's an in depth critique of the very core philosophies of Judaism. And if I cannot redpill them with undeniable truth, even with my race card, who can?

>probably because you are an unattractive, greasy fuck, who screams about the jews all the time... Just be more subtle, and work on your appearance
False assumption based on sweeping generalization. I'm well set socially (I'm Jewish ffs), and have a more than modest amount of money. I've been working at this for months and they've still yet to understand.

sounds like you need a professional meme engineer for your cause.

>The pot calling the kettle black

If they are sheep then they are weakinded and can be changed.

Nigger. You can't convince most people by dropping the JQ Redpill right on them.

Read the book "Influence". A quick rundown of some of the major points

>people's minds cannot handle large amounts of information
>in place of processing every point of data, our brains developed shortcuts
>people who are aware of these shortcuts can gain extraordinary influence over others
>not only can you gain influence over others, but you can use these to prevent others from taking advantage of you
>example: reciporcation - giving someone something (i.e. buying a drink or making an offer and then backing off for a more generous offer) makes them more likely to give you what you want

Hitler knew about this shit. Same with the poisoned Koolaide dude and JFK. If you think logic wins people over, you're retarded

>GUYS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? THE KIKES HAVE BEEN BEHIND THE SCENES SUBVERTING THE MOST INFLUENTIAL INSTITUTIONS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION FOR THE PAST ONE THOUSAND YEARS!
>WE NEED TO OVERTLY DEMONSTRATE OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS BY DOING ROMAN SALUTES, WAVING SWASTIKA FLAGS, AND SPITTING ON ISRAELI FLAGS
The absolute state of nu/pol/. You fags can't see the forest for the trees.

we need to cut them off at the source and take the flouride out of the water

>Nigger. You can't convince most people by dropping the JQ Redpill right on them.
>Read the book "Influence". A quick rundown of some of the major points

Read:

You people are the "woke" niggers of white people: marginally more redpilled but still behave like niggers in the application of that knowledge.

>lets take some anecdottal evidence as proof that you can't wake most people up

Pyschology is more powerful than conditioning user. For instance, I'm a manlet and was a nerd virgin throughoit college. Started applying some basic pyschology from this book and I"ve fucked 13 women since I graduated college a year ago. People are conditioned sheep yes, but there are ways to take advantage of the conditioning and become the shepard. You just need to know which buttons to push

>telling them how all jews follow this book
So you tried to tell them bullshit and are surprised that they realized it's bullshit.

user, don't you get it?

You will not get anywhere by showing them a quote or explaining anything by mouth if you're not in a position of power.

If you want to attempt to redpill people, then you print propaganda, pic related. You print thousands of pages that expose Jews, with detailed information and sources, and drop them on college campuses, and other public places. You show that you're awake and that you're not afraid to fight. Of course, you will get imprisoned for a very long time if you get caught.

Attached: 48231181512.jpg (1840x1168, 675K)