WEW

Attached: twi434324.png (723x862, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs
youtube.com/watch?v=xBWPQUB5tUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ELKlzK127vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEING A TRANNY IS REDPILLED

Attached: 1527552478678.gif (1286x800, 388K)

What'd you expect from fucking Chris-Chan

chris' story doesnt amuse me anymore, now it only depresses me

Attached: some sort of error.png (652x651, 1.04M)

Who the fuck would want to hug that thing? He makes other trannies look mentally stable.

>just except it

Reminder that Josh "Null" Moon of the Kiwifarms is now CWC's official bodyguard and financial planner.

He's created a fake e-mail address for Chris and is doxxing anyone who tries to contact CWC. He's also reporting trolls to the FBI and Department of Homeland Security.

He will also dox everyone on threads talking about CWC

Attached: 9812094375677832.png (733x140, 18K)

no one they are being kind to him he legit chased people down and tackled them.
Thats the "consent" he is talking about.

Attached: 1529575003843.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Relax, it's just a programmed robot.

Josh will also make those fuckers at TooManyGames pay for hurting CWC

Him and the Kiwis were trying to dox anyone who interacted with Chris at the convention

Attached: 4c8f067c5a45e64f2dc7ff7bfa2bb279b3030741f3154db4ca2239301d3bd64e.png (1301x270, 44K)

>she

isn't kiwifarms being investigated for human trafficking and CP ?

u wut m8? Source?

Fucking enablers who think inflating his already big ego is a good idea. Just look at where it takes him

I'd be too afraid to go near that freak too.

This. I've been following his decline and degeneration for over a decade at this point, and its like a microcosm of the overall state of the world. We watched him go from a well-intentioned (if out of touch) autistic weeb to a laughingstock and the shame of his family to a mentally ill transgender activist. Chris Chan is the internet embodied. We created him, we will suffer with him.

Blaming the victim!!!!

I sometimes wonder what would have happened to that sperg if the evil eye of Jow Forums wouldn't have noticed him, would he have turned out the same or maybe a bit better?

Attached: red eye orb.png (512x512, 176K)

>well-intentioned
You don't really believe that.

He got banned from the Game Place and other malls, Curse-ye-ha-me-ha'd countless people, burned his own house down, and maced a Gamestop employee on his own

He never stood a chance

He just wanted his Sonichu man

Chris-Chan is such a train wreck.

I guess you are right, what poor lost soul

Attached: 1527424448331.jpg (480x360, 47K)

every day he slides further down the degeneracy slide.

Chris isn't even a real tranny. He only became a woman because he thought most women were lesbians.

For the uninitiated on Chris-chan's flavor of autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

An actual victim speaks out

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-043447_1.png (1064x1616, 317K)

Kiwifarms is trying to dox her

I often wonder how this guy never got locked up in a mental asylum, and kept there.

This guy is still a thing?

Well I think he is stuck being a thing at this point

I don't quite get this, isn't Kiwifarms all for laughing at spergs like Chris-chan, why are they doing this? Someone explain.

Attached: 1483816133627.gif (138x218, 7K)

>her

How old was he again? 34?

>calls people a cuck while white knighting a low functioning autistic tranny.

Attached: 1526834327117.jpg (300x430, 39K)

Her as in BritneyXD, pastanigger

They'll do anything for lulz. I reckon they probably want to get the SJW crowd to rip apart the people that rejected him.

Did this website break him?

Oh ok.

I wish this cunt would just fade into nothing.
Death would honestly be a preferable outcome for him once barb dies. We're going to see the homeless and crackwhore saga.
People who hate Chris, stop talking about him. Let him fade into nothing

It's getting a little scary. Nobody knows what happens when Barb dies but I predict suicide.

He is probably too scared of killing himself.

He just makes me so angry.
I have autistic family members and none are as selfish, deceptive or shitty as this cunt. Much of his suffering, if not most is self imposed.

He used to funny back then, now he is just sad, true.

He was an ignorant fool controlled by his urges from the start
Seemed hereditary, too

You guys probably wouldn’t believe me but I can’t believe I’m fucking related to that guy. Never met him but he’s like my 3rd cousin or something

I had to stop watching the new youtube series about him because it was just getting too awful.

He's not going to be homeless, Josh Moon of Kiwifarms is paying off Chris' mortgage

Attached: 64403267a04c245a4a946c78a265c4dc51f90c6604b886ca014268652c843416.png (1214x327, 51K)

>a mentally ill man who dresses like a woman is an aggressive sexual deviant
News Story at 6!

Attached: 2DC55B57-BCB1-48C2-98D7-0AD69B0E3DBD.jpg (2000x1125, 221K)

I can't even bring my self to laugh at chris-chan any more. All I feel is pity for the poor delusional autistic fool. Such is life I suppose the world is a cruel place.

Attached: 1523055353029.jpg (240x200, 19K)

>He will also dox everyone on threads talking about CWC
ChrisTOPHER chan (male) is mentally unfit so if Josh Null is profiting off of him anyone who lives in the same county as ChrisTOPHER (male) can get the Family Court involved anonymously and LEGALLY and they will financially ruin this exploiting fuck null and maybe even land his ass in prison. The justice department don't take kindly to those who exploit the mentally retarde.

>She

That pisses me off to no end.
>OMG Chris is such a lazy shit, Get a job Chris!
>Chris cries poor
>Oh, ill pay for your shit Chris.
Fucking weak cunts on Kiwi farms.
Almost as bad as the cunt who still try and troll Chris. It's not funny. Monitor and document from a distance, and let him lie in the shit bed he's made

Then again it's mostly his fault.

Pretty much.
Genosamuel's series is toppest of tiers in terms of quality and detail on that cunts life. Shame his channel is shoahd and he has to release them elsewhere.

This man never ceases to amaze me I am laughing my ass off reading this ABSOLUTELY based

I see, is this the next level now, pretending to be on the site of the autist to draw in even more autists?

Attached: 1529264745640.jpg (279x261, 17K)

He's probably better off because of Jow Forums fame desu

trannies are sick fucks

They'd have no Kiwi Farms if not for him, I think they owe CWC desu.

Just wish they'd stop yelling at NEETs with obvious severe mental illnesses that scare employers off hiring them to get jobs and call them lazy if they don't.

I'm not defending him, I think he is grotesque, but he wasn't always the way he is now

Why does he even still exist.

O my god I fucking love Chris chan. He will never learn.

Anyone have any funny screenshots/archives of Chris chan's shenanigans?

An actual rapist.
lol
Time to make the faggot come to terms with how guilty he is of being a filthy rapist.

At least he's not Dobson.

Attached: 1516971648433.png (3000x1754, 2.29M)

> burned his own house down
what the fuck? doesn't his parents still have to finance and take care of him? last heard either his mom or dad died and it was just his one parent who was too obese to work or something. I thought he would not last a month after the working parent died. where the fuck does he live now? did he burn down all of his collections in his room too?

>not posting the videos of his meltdown

youtube.com/watch?v=xBWPQUB5tUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ELKlzK127vs

Attached: 300px-CWC_kicked_out_of_Too_Many_Games.jpg (300x533, 69K)

Despite you obviously being from an embarrassing country, you've hit the nail on the head cunt.
Kiwi farms are pants on head retarded. Anybody that Googles one of these poor weirdo neets who are trying to break the cycle and improve themselves will find all that shit.
Actual retards.
4chins is retarded, but the nature of it means trends come and go quickly.

>Pissjug McLug whiteknighting CWC

Attached: 1473726037863.jpg (420x424, 26K)

>only cucks don't like Chris-chan
Lmao

>strictly for teh lulz faggots
Nihilism is a disease. Quit shitting in the sandbox, nigger. Fuck up shit that needs it, it's the proper job of an agent of chaos. Chaos isn't the end point.

He is literally controlled opposition you fucking retard. This man is sacrificing himself, going to the greatest of lengths to paint his enemies black and save as many people from the degenerate leftist ideology.
And you're sitting here shitposting, understanding absolutely nothing.

Was Vinny around to see this? I want that fucker to see leftism first hand.

>he

Is he facing Mecca?

It is a double edged sword. Nihilism is the reason why I voted for Trump because I wanted to see chaos unfold into the world and I could not be happier.

>financial planner
>Chris-Chan offering blowjobs on Twitter for money to pay household bills
Looks like Josh is doing a great job, Chris should give him a raise.

Was that a sonichu cutout he had with him?

this, should have fucking killed himself so long ago
he's only destroying his legacy by dragging it out

It was pretty good too. I've been to Thailand on business and it was definitely on par with what I'm used to. It's good to help the less fortunate anyway.

but if he kills himsekf he can't watch his copyrighted sonichu ZAP TO THE EXTREME

It's probably not good to just doxx everybody for anything and expect no retaliation is it? There are people I. There are people in this world that might take that personally , just saying.

>(You) respecting his pronouns
What a fucking faggot.

If you doxx enough people, sooner or later you'll run into a nut case that shoots you.

you

forgot

his

reddit

spacing

All he was doing was thrusting his dick in the air at arm's length, and they chose to come within raping distance, so who the hell are they to complain if they got raped? Coming within raping distance is consent. Also it's transphobic not to let him kiss, hug, or have anal sex with you.

Especially since Josh himself got doxxed and his info was literally spread everywhere on the internet by his LOLcows

Kek

Attached: cherryyes magdalina kaur kaiser.png (861x769, 33K)

autism has gone too far

underrated

>just except it

Honestly though how many of you here have all these creative ideas and projects you'd love to see through but haven't even started working on them? Chris chan's story has one simple message: follow your dreams and work to make them happen. I will always regret never buying his shit to pay for his mortgage

>her

Also don't forget to scam your Patreon members by not sending their rewards while you go to conventions in other states

Attached: Patreon scam.png (530x412, 53K)

Oh my god I can't get enough of this man. What did people expect though, that this literal retard would conduct normal business?

a little bit better but a little bit less famous

>Dobson
tell me more user

Mandatory.

Attached: hot biitch.webm (638x460, 844K)

Just check it out in ED or something.

I'm more concerned that people would actually pay money for what he makes.

Attached: mfw doll knives.png (350x350, 121K)