So Antifa can be arrested but the courts never convict, how does /pol feel about this?

So Antifa can be arrested but the courts never convict, how does /pol feel about this?
hotair.com/archives/2018/06/20/antifas-berkeley-five-found-not-guilty-assault/

Attached: images (41).jpg (232x130, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/antifa-ice-employees-list-immigration-nebraska-github-medium-linkedin-sam-lavigne-a8412496.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't convict because the antifas weren't guilty of criminal assault. You would know that if you understood how the law worked you drumpftard. These people are fighting fascism, we need them out on the street fighting nazis and protecting minorites from you people. When we get back into power, we are going to send all of you to diversity training until you are not racist anymore. You racist bigots disgust me and I want to crush all of you like cockroaches.

This

I don't think you understand what happens when communists take over power, roflmao. They line you up and kill you too, yes you, the left. Antifa. Once communists take over, you have served your purpose, and now you are a threat to the now established communist party. Why? Because you're just a bunch of trouble-makers. You're a destabilizing agent, nothing more. Communists don't give a fuck about what you believe in. They just wanted power, and you people are easily subverted useful idiots. Antifa is going to be rounded up and killed all the same.

I sincerely hate the idea of diversity training so much that I'd be willing to kill to avoid it.

Reminder that Hitler was arrested but the judge actually liked his motivations and political disposition so gave him an extremely lenient sentence.

Antifa don't see jail time because the courts are politically biased.

Honestly dudes this isn't a anti antifa thread, I made this with the thought of triggering trumptards

Attached: SUPPORTERS.jpg (557x696, 222K)

just send them to guantanamo bay?

I want to put a M 1911 up your ass and pull the trigger until it clicks you cocksucker

>antifa members too stupid to recognize one of their own.
I'm not surprised, goys.

Yea get out before you gtfbo

Fire judges for not upholding laws on the books and hold them in contempt!
And find out trail of Soros money funding these fuckers!
It is considered a terrorist organization right! Seize the bank accounts and arrest the leaders, Fucking Sessions!!!!!! You Traitor!

Attached: image.jpg (579x636, 104K)

Hi jew Share Blue Faggot! Your a terrorist organization and good luck soon. We know who you are.

Attached: image.jpg (550x353, 75K)

And we know who you are,

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/antifa-ice-employees-list-immigration-nebraska-github-medium-linkedin-sam-lavigne-a8412496.html

The difference is that we act

racism IS the product of diversity training. your anti-white racism is appalling, perhaps a camp to help you overcome the hate? maybe an oven?

You think because someone isn't racist that they are anti white? Wow, now I've seen everything

>You think because someone isn't racist that they are anti white?
You are whether you know it or not. If you know it, then you're just scum, if you don't know it, you are naive scum.

No I'm just not a piece of shit, sorry you have such a small mind and limited way of thinking

Attached: 1529626416737.jpg (378x396, 22K)

This is correct antifa will be killed by their masters as soon as their purpose is finished.

>No I'm just not a piece of shit
What race are you? If you are white and you are not a racist by the modern day definition then you are in fact a piece of shit. Life should have already taught you by now that POC are not very nice to white people. In fact, it is downright dangerous to be a white person amongst POC. Ironically, they are the most racist and vicious group there is. Your future daughter will be raped and killed by people of color. Your son will be brutally murdered. That is the fate of whites in a "multicultural" society. If you do not care about your family, and white people are essentially your extended family, then you are in fact a piece of shit.

Attached: david-koresh.jpg (850x400, 85K)

Tldr; like Einstein said, "if you can't explain it simply enough than you don't understand it.

So 2 sentences here we go,

I don't care if you're black or white young or old, if you steal from me you are my enemy, if you don't I don't care what you look like