Why does this trigger Jow Forums so much?

Why does this trigger Jow Forums so much?

Do you losers really think that she would date your fat ass if the black guy wasn't in the picture?

Attached: 1524647219722.png (959x713, 801K)

>She would date me
>Implying I would want anything to do with this nigger loving degenerate
Kys OP. You'
re a shit eating waste of space

>mfw I found this couple on fb while trying to look some wf/bm couples to spam in /b/ 4 years ago

They were from Sydney, and the guy was the son of some Eritrean immigrants, I wonder if she's still with him

Keep trying shill

race mixing creates this, how can you not be triggered by such abominacion?
also sage

Attached: 67b.jpg (650x488, 31K)

Are we being raided? There are like 5 nigger loving threads up right now.

Racists are deeply frustrated sexually. Mixed ancestry children are cute af too

This image is like 10 years old ffs

Man is a highly social animal and readily forms groups that compete with other groups for territory, mates, and resources. Given our social nature and the fact that resources are limited, the formation of a manageable group is the best strategy for surviving against competing groups. A loner, at least until modern times, would not have survived for long. For a group to be effective, it must be cohesive – the individuals in it must stick together and sacrifice for others in the group. Such cohesiveness cannot be easily obtained unless the people in the group are genetically similar so that any sacrifice for others is for those who have more of one’s own alleles and is therefore, in a biological sense, less of a sacrifice than it is a gain in fitness. Ethnocentrism and racism are built into our nature; the alleles of those who support their own genetic family are more likely to survive than the alleles of those who do not, i.e., anti-racism is maladaptive.

not really a raid, just shills tryin to earn some shekels

Attached: 1529883421014.jpg (2264x4128, 2.1M)

>Why does this trigger Jow Forums so much?

Actually doesn't, but I some black girls cute anyways so I'm in the minority on this board.

blobfish ass looking nigga

"1 post by this ID."
Sage this slide thread.
KYS ShariaBlue/JIDF troll.
Hi, alphabet niggers!

Because humanity is barely good enough as it is, and diluting white genetics by procreating with a nigger is the worst thing you could do. We need global IQ to increase in order to survive. Every white woman who even dates a nigger should be slapped and shamed for her dysgenic activity.

The funniest part about these threads is that they're always made by a stupid white kid trying to trigger for the keks. Real niggers don't do this because they would rather just fuck white girls without causing controversy.

You're pathetic OP.

No white guy that is worth a shit would want some degenerate whore like that. Coalburners hang before niggers.

who was that cute cosplay black girl again?

Sage jewish subversion threads

Not sure, I was thinking of that black conservative girl in particular. Would wife in a heartbeat.

an amazing and beautiful picture. fat necbeards cant compete with the strong black man such as myself
120k a year, 3 cars, 4000sq home paid off, 26 years old. imy white gf is expecting our 4th child

dem lips tho

Sage

Attached: IMG_3008.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>Do you losers really think that she would date your fat ass if the black guy wasn't in the picture?

That people don't understand that this is not the issue is frustrating.

For instance, I am under no illusion that will ever own Michelangelo's David. No matter how much I would to this is just not going to happen. Yet I would be somewhat upset were it to be destroyed.

on the top of that image where you have the "real pic" with the dindu standing next to the blonde whtie teen multiple times - what's her name??

The problem is that some people rationalise themselves as better than niggers. If the person is unable to find a mate the person is forced to rationalise a conundrum.
> If I am better than a nigger, why don't women want me?

They cannot explain their realities. Elliot Rodgers Syndrome.

Another Alt-Right DOC anti-racism thread. Oh boy my cock is throbbing once again, shilling all over my new bamboo sheets

Attached: 80DD084C-73E2-4947-914A-B8B774428C00.jpg (413x550, 45K)

Would you be okay with a dog and a cat fucking? Two different species.

The funny thing about that is a dog and a cat wouldn't fuck. Under any circumstance. It would never happen.

Do you really think I would date a girl who is into niggers?
Gross.

sage

Attached: 6C46AFDF-003A-4504-AC0E-253A1F2FF419.jpg (188x267, 16K)

why does that nigger /pull/ so much?

Attached: fema.jpg (450x339, 56K)

It’s not really funny at all

Attached: E35EB90A-9495-4905-B654-0019EA70EB92.png (602x454, 152K)

Less than 2% of whites would statistically even date outside their race let alone fuck a nigger and judging by 95% of them being hambeast fuglies it's not a loss at all. I find it interesting you're obsessed with posting this bullshit on Jow Forums day after day as if it changes the above stated facts. I can only imagine you're a self-loathing nigger who knows you could never land an attractive white girl if your life depended on it.

hello faggot nigger police
the faggot niggers are loose again

It is funny if you're stupid enough to think that a dog and s cat would fuck. Just imagining how little you would have to know about anything to think that was possible makes me kek.

>1 post by this nigger retard
>standard shill thread
sage

>Race mixing creates this photoshopped image

Attached: 1526667442549.png (211x239, 4K)

but what about the jews tho

This doesn't trigger me at all. In fact, I see the utmost beauty within this photo of these two love birds.

Why do I keep browsing this board, I have seen these same threads over and over for 2 years now. Same recycled images, same sad ass people posting them probably. I think I've grown out of Jow Forums lads.

Attached: grinch.jpg (229x221, 9K)

It's the negativity. Focus on building positive things like studying ancient history of your ancestors that has since been revised that needs to be recovered. Or whatever interests you. The people here just talk about politics and "what if" LARP threads, worst of all is these types of bait threads.

Attached: 8f30f85d47c62031b2bb7fc2d6d6cc9f.png (472x842, 989K)

Sage

Attached: le 56% face.jpg (800x800, 59K)

I’ve come to accept the fact no girl would ever date me. I just want another white man to be happy and more white people to be made.

Any white person who has sex with blacks is guilty of bestiality. Blacks = Missing Link, just politically incorrect to say so.