No retail sale of liquor on Sundays in my state. Are we living in a fucking theocracy?!!

No retail sale of liquor on Sundays in my state. Are we living in a fucking theocracy?!!

Attached: jd.pg.jpg (162x311, 9K)

Just go to the store and buy some weed.

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

So fuking plan ahead.

just buy booze on Saturday it isn't that hard user.

You have 6 other days every week to buy booze

I think part of his problem is that he's a drunk and drunks have terrible planning skills.

It's a dumb law, one ought to be able to buy booze at any time one chooses.

Attached: scrubbers.gif (475x257, 633K)

Your a pathetic nigger. We had a bunch of stupid fuck ups like you crying about this until it was changed in my state as well. All businesses should be closed on Sundays, it makes sense even from a non-religeous standpoint to give everyone a day off. If everyplace was closed, no one loses money.

Buy it on Monday you fucking alcoholic

Attached: bb2db8087b80c9f5afe5af564f0b78157333d8b4_hq.gif (500x385, 129K)

Do you have a license for that gif?

Same with my province. It actually used to be against the law to open any stores on Sundays just a few years ago.

mass?

mass?

Just go buy some listerine u degenerate, that or do some jenkem

About most other things, but they should be able to tell you the number of drinks they have left and how long that will last at any given time.

there should be no sale of alcohol ever.

I actually kinda like this system. If I've found myself in the midst of an uncontrollable binge, going to the store every time I wake back up hungover/still drunk, I'd like to know there's a fail safe day where this won't be possible so I'm forced to sober up enough at least to make the choice to end it.

If I could buy booze any time of day any day, like Japan, I'd probably die.

CT laws huh, yeah that's prepping for the mark of the beast when they force everyone to pick a church and worship on sunday. It'll come after the population wipe probably.

>No retail sale of liquor on Sundays in my state.

Sundays are for Oxycontin anyway.

Alaska
I'm guessing Indiana

Just do heroin instead, bro

you can buy booze on sunday in indiana

Well then move out of Mississippi, retard who can’t prep for daily booze blackouts.

Life was cozier when we had blue laws. Sunday was just peaceful.

This. And is OP too pathetic to think ONE DAY ahead?

>drinking liquor

If you are never sober enough to buy liquor a day in advance, you have a problem.

>Buying alcohol.

Top fucking zozzle. I haven't "bought gas for my lawnmower in years". If you need booze and can't make your own. You're not going to make it when happinings actually happen. Also drinking every day is degenerate. Take a day or two and dry out. It's good for you.

Attached: IMG_20180624_222917.jpg (3006x2667, 1.13M)

Texas sucks man. If you want to witness big-government republicans, move here. How can we fix the hypocrite problem in the GOP when their base is authoritarian?

To be fair I have witnessed dry counties and towns vote to become wet in the last few years.

stfu drunkie

Attached: jesusiswatching.png (340x427, 281K)