Christians will defend this

Attached: 1529838923813.jpg (2000x1500, 1.04M)

Surprising how Christianity can bring civilization to the worst slum.

>government let illegal settlers build their shanty huts
>"HURR IT'S CHRISTIANITY'S FAULT DURR"

where the fuck is this?!

Attached: 1529892784269.jpg (720x714, 109K)

Seems like a poor allocation of resources to me. Idk what religion has to do with it. It’s like place a mansion in the middle of Chicago.

I especially love the wall protecting the church from the proles living in the slum.

Stay back lil bitches, God needs this space to himself.

>sea slums
Looks like it's The Failpenis.

I see it as setting an example of what can be done through ambition and will.

No, that can't be they're a capitalist nation and capitalism is the best economic system that insures optimal allocation in any industry.

Yea you can see the red, blue and white flag on the church

Do you understand the concept of "sanctuary"?

Church of Iglesia Ni Cristo, Tondo district of Manila, Philippines.

Probably just their low IQs, actually.

Is that what medieval Europe looked like?

Even medieval poverty was aesthetic compared to modern 3rd world shanty towns.

Attached: medieval Paris Notre Dame.jpg (772x599, 202K)

Cold winters and no earthquakes or tsunamis both allowed and required sturdier structures to live in. The Lords were responsible for the people who lived on the land and would see they were housed, even if they did often share their homes with the livestock in winter for warmth.
A lot of places in europe have entire towns still using the same buildings for hundreds of years, if updated for electricity, running water and no more animals allowed inside during that time.

Attached: IMG_0670.jpg (1422x1000, 595K)

Digits. Sometimes I wonder why they don't just walk into the woods, make a stone hatchet and just clear a bit of land for themselves

some god-awful spic shithole.

well I was close enough.
Spics have a really strange relationship with christianity. They all go to mass and claim to be christian but besides actually going into church once a week and tithing they really seem to feel no need or desire to actually follow the bible. They kill, rape, steal, etc all day long and then act like good little boys and girls on Sunday morning. It's very strange. I guess it has something to do with their voodoo native belief system not being stamped out by their conquerors. THey think they can do all the bad shit they want to their fellow man and then just pray it away once a week I guess. Or they start worshipping some statue or a skeleton and that makes it okay.

Maybe the Philippines were better off staying with us...

Oh look, those niggers in niggerdom got to have something nice. Darn.

>responsible
Operative word

>Spics
Dammit burger

You don't get how churches work do you? The congregation (probably many of those plebs living nearby) contribute to the church through tithes because they want to worship in a beautiful building and be part of something larger than themselves.

True. But they had the King to answer to if they didn't, who would then give the land to a Lord who could be trusted to run it. Even without the King involved, less or unhealthy peasants meant less income, so it was in their interest to keep them in livable conditions.

> God sends the mother of all earthquakes
> Niggers die and their houses collapse
> House of God stays standing
Now that's some biblical shit right there

Do you realize that same church will allow homeless to live in it and also pass out food? Stop being a subversive kike.

Look at the nothing atheists built.

fallout 76 graphics look incredible

Attached: 1510221777390.jpg (445x356, 23K)

Globalists need to leave so this place can be rich.

>Globalists need to leave so this place can be rich.
You mean Clinton's Haiti fund?

>flips
>not the spics of southeast asia
dammit burger

Looks like the church is the only sign of order and beauty in an otherwise chaotic world....

What's wrong with that?

Without the church it wouod be just another few blocks of slums