Student loan bubble

How do we short the student loan bubble senpai?

Attached: 72CEC298-1FEA-4FF2-B177-17DBED1DBA99.jpg (500x750, 121K)

Pay them off

>How do we short the student loan bubble senpai?
by making more threads using brap bait to catch newfags attention!

Attached: 1518236506387.gif (300x400, 193K)

she could vault my pole any time if you catch my drift

Stop making education a commodity.

she could ride my dick any time if you know what I mean

unfortunately pol brainlets do not even understand OP is talking about profiting from the burst of the student loan bubble

>1. Obtain money
>2. Obtain ISDA license with said money
>3. Have financial institution create inverse asset class for student loans
>4. Buy said asset class with money
>5. ??????
>6. Profit!

I dont understand.

Everyone stops paying

Work like normal people do

You'd have to find a way to short SLABS (student-loan asset-backed securities), but the SLABS market is very opaque, and you'd probably need a few million to start playing in that market.

Huh?

She could pole my hole if you grab my meaning

What? Is this English?

enslave those gender studies fags to upgrade transport infrastructure

student loans are the only debt you cant get rid of truoght insolvency. the government (taxpayers) are going to eat the debt.

Thanks obama!

He wants to do it a legal way I think.

What did he mean by this?

Obama didn't make those rules. The first regulations came under Gerald Ford. Then Clinton expanded them in the 90's for federally-backed loans. Then Bush extended them to private loans in 2005.

No, I don't get it.

What is brap? Someone explain. Urban Dicktionary says it flatulence onamatopoeia.

>Government takes over student loans
>loans and tuitions skyrocket
Democrats are so fucking stupid.

She's a real hotcake.

Attached: ng4aC4bD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You don't. The system is rigged against you.
Enjoy your bursting bubble.

I'm sure she has her own specifically designed for her height dumbass

Most student loans have always been federally-backed. That has always been the case. But there are bubbles in both the federally-backed student loan market and the private market. Trump has a chance to do something about this, but his education secretary is literally an out-of-touch billionaire who probably doesn't understand how any of this stuff works, or how to use it against the leftist university system.

The only thing trump might do about this is to open another "University".

that's what it is. it's a joke about people wanting to smell a chick's farts.

>Most student loans have always been federally-backed.
It went from saving the money or getting a bank loan. Now that the government is involved the University's just charge 1 dollar less than the maximum loan amount. Look how University's just throw money away "hey lets pay Hillary 100,000 dollars for a half hour speech" where she coughs and chokes all the way through it.

The point is that we need reforms, but Trump's education secretary hasn't proposed anything. A simple reform would be to put universities on the hook for defaulted student loans - if they take tuition money in the form of federally-backed loans, make it so that the money can be "clawed back" if the student cannot pay. This is such an obvious measure to take that it should have been implemented way back in the 1970's when the modern student loan system was developed.

The entire system is fucked. Universities know they have students by the balls and can do whatever the fuck they want. Young people won't pass up uni because the only other option is to bleakly slave away in retail for the rest of your life making a minimum wage that doesn't even keep up with inflation and living in squalor. Comfy boomers ensure that they can't be replaced by more competent, younger, hungrier workers by controlling access to decent jobs with artificial and increasingly stringent demands for "experience".