How soon until Trump becomes Emperor?

Attached: 1526934269628.jpg (1024x512, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably like 2 weeks tops.

12 days*
ftfy

Nov 2020

He'll end the Republic after the Democrats initiate a civil war to oust him and open the borders

War with Mexico will go along with it

As soon as he wants, basically. He holds all the cards.

300 hours

I honestly feel like this is possible considering everything that's happened. Isn't Mexico about to elect a candidate who openly called for colonization of America? How is Trump going to react to this?

He has always been

Don't you need an empire to be emperor?

Over my dead body king george

Attached: D9D76C19-B9C4-4D59-8E82-F52A0424FFA0.jpg (3000x1933, 1.7M)

Make it perfectly legal to shoot illegal immigrants.

Once Israel is taken care of, the entire world will be our empire. You literally can't refute this

The emperor of mankind will reveal himself sometime on the 300th century.

>Once Israel is taken care of,

Lol get back to watching nfl fat ass.

Lethal force to protect the border and if the new El Presidente persists, military strikes on Mexican bases. La Raza will be made an illegal oranization and all members rounded up for deportation as well as anyone who protests against border enforcement.

>ideally he'll force a lot of Mexicans south, out of Northern Mexico, and annex the territory, shortening the length of the wall.

HURRR DURR OBAMA IS A DICTATOR FOR GIVING PEOPLE HEALTHCARE

>see this thread

Their system is what got us into this mess. They gave too much power to the Journalists, who then betrayed the American people by siding with the corrupt government. Now there's nothing that can be done to stop the Journalists because anything that would work would be unconstitutional.

it means those who dont have firearms need to buy them and the ammo before shit starts hitting the fan, at least for self defence.

fukken checked

This is the last presidency of the United States. From now on it's just the God Emperor.

When Elon becomes next president and we all go to mars where trump is crowned

>STATE SANCTIONED JOURNALISM

I see why you guys love Kim Jong un.

>watching nfl
They're in the middle of killing themselves. I'd love to see them die a horrible death, if not just to dick punch the whole university system that does football.

The left better be careful meme'ing this, it might just happened. They might just get what they want: What they fear!

11/11/2019
Trust me and check them.

Ok fat ass. Eat another 1,00000 gazzllion punds of fried cheese.

When a democrat is elected in 2020 I can’t wait to read the comments you will make.

the left is just playing into the emperor's hands

He will be emporer of his cell block in prison.

>punds
Is that a baker's dozen of pounds or something? It's not a decimal or even a dozenal system, or even the weird British stone measurements.

Either way fried cheese is awesome.

Whelp looks like republicans were just projecting what they secretly wanted.

Attached: CBDE0902-C382-4650-B032-62F1C5D37B62.jpg (570x372, 58K)

>When a democrat is elected in 2020
They'll go full 1984 and double down. Civil War II guaranteed.

Uhhh...never.

When the space force discovers the long lost earth civilization on mars.

Attached: toaster.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Problem is we already have state sanctioned journalism, but they do it "voluntarily" (who knows what sort of under-the-table deals they made). How can Obama claim to have a scandal-free presidency when Journalists are bringing up atrocities from his administration and blaming them on Trump? It only works because the Journalists are acting as state propaganda for the Obama administration, and they kept that loyalty even after he left office.

Get out maggot

Like the last time right

Attached: C27ED0C8-E3E4-4C63-9397-F518424DFB7A.gif (742x880, 152K)

Don’t worry, you’re here forever

>watching nfl

its not 2010 any more soiboi supreme, it's all about the XFL now

Classic voter suppression technique. Look at it Jow Forums...fostering the belief your vote is not going to help, and the election has already been decided so Trump supporters should just stay home..

Jow Forums is decaying and rotting, we are all maggots here.

>Classic voter suppression technique.

You mean like all that blue wave nonsense?

>onions boy
>95% of onions producing counties voted for trump

Probably depends on whether the supreme court approves or denies his travel ban. If they deny his travel ban he can claim exceptional national security powers and dissolve the courts, probably need to dissolve/drone congress at the same time to stop them from impeaching him.
Once there's no one to impeach him, he can pardon whoever he wants and drone whoever he wants to defend the republic and constitution from domestic enemies.
Remember that Democrats set themselves up for this when they let Obama get away with droning Anwar al-Awlawki and his son, American citizens, without due process, because "immanent threats to national security".

What a shit cover. The crown is directly aligned with the viewer's POV while Trump's head is at an incline.

How about this version?

Attached: 1529748719964.jpg (456x469, 161K)

Even if that was true, Trump is not going to "take care" of Israel.
Unless you mean it literally.

pussy he dodged the draft he’s to much of a puss to lead men into battle

>War with Mexico will go along with it
This will be glorious. Time to finish what they didn't back in 1846.

Attached: 5C289EE0-7FBD-4346-9728-E02376263A9C.jpg (575x551, 89K)

2 years
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

I need advice bro's, so im sitting here, and all a suddenly out of nowhere I hear this girl say "did you shit your pants", I look back and this chic has her nose stuck IN BETWEEN MY BUTTCHEEKS.

I ask "wtf are you doing" and she says "sorry I had to make sure my sheets were clean".

Didn't know where else to post this and didn't want to post my own thread, but how should I react to this

Of United Korea? Probably a week after he leaves office in 2025.

bump

BASTE

Attached: king.jpg (400x400, 40K)

YAAAAAAAAAAAS KING SLAY

The American Republic must fall and give rise to the The Holy American Empire.

KAG! God Emperor Trump!

It's time, there's no reason to keep this shitty system and the people are behind him.

Attached: 1529711025129.png (1280x809, 650K)

When the Day of the Taco arrives, anyone darker than Tom Petty will be shot. There will be so many abandoned leaf blowers it will look like the Rapture of the mojados.

.lmao you guys are delusional

Attached: 1513923780580.jpg (534x712, 47K)

At this rate, a few months or less.

Attached: 1508686692688.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

Just after the financial crash, when the bonds collapse, and the stock exchange crashes.

A fellow neoreactionary. Great meme.