>match with hispanic chick on tinder
>just kinda don't give any fucks
>act autistic as fuck on purpose, be a total ass
>tell her her political views are stupid
>explain why
>suddenly she sends number

uhh

wtf I didn't believe it but shit damn

Attached: jenkemboy.jpg (1633x924, 158K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Jeb go to bed

>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY
you oppressed and pillaged non whte countries for centuries so now have to pay compensation

romans enslaves the british for a thousand fucking years and we don't demand shit. niggers and snowniggers like you can fuck off

What a retarded fuck... Romans are not existent anymore, so who are you going to ask? In contrast, the western regimes which ruthlessly expoited non white countries still exist. So dont cry like a bitch and dont ask yourself "why are whites hated?".

Attached: Scramble-for-Africa-1880-1913.png (1280x633, 297K)

neither will white people. how do niggers plan on surviving when we're gone?

also what the fuck is this argument? white colonized africa from 1881 til 1946 therefor whites deserve to be genocided?

copypasta is for fags

>genocided

What genocide?

Attached: globalimmigration.gif (460x252, 618K)

you must pay back all the wealth you've stolen from non white people during the age of colonialism
and you must stop conducting neo colonial policies against them

So whites coming to other lands is not genocide?

niggers

Considering the fact that the expansion of white civilization made the non-white population explode, no, I'd say it's the opposite.

Nigga you are really naive and you're gonna end up either beat up, carved up, or outright killed by her vato homeboys.

Return Siberia to their original owners you fucking bigot, how dare you continue to hold on to stolen land?

As a nation no but Romans were an italic tribe. Still Italians around.

Everyone east of the Urals wants their roubles now Ivan you broke arse drunken nigger jobless fuck

give her ur sperg seed m8 and make some burger-burritos babies

Attached: images-4.png (739x415, 10K)

>whataboutism
Russians stopped conducting the vicious practice of imperialism right after the bolsheviks came to power so your arguments are invalid.