What does the bible say about race-mixing??

What does the bible say about race-mixing??
Went to church for the first time in forever and i brought up the topic of race-mixing. The pastor said it's okay as long as they believe in God but it just sounds so wrong....
Gibbs me verses and scripture please, need counture arguements please....

Attached: 1524012125742.jpg (899x703, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/4suri
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Castizos are more attractive than basic white people but intelligence is up for debate

Half nigs and chinks..........meh

I'm a Castizo. Green eyes, hazel hair.

Bamp.

there is nothing, just be racist. stop trying to suck Christianity into it

christianity is inherently a cucked religion

good luck senpai. Read more about Natsoc Positive Christianity

God told the Jews to not racemix with cananites, or he would kill the Jews.
He also told the Jews to not do what cananites do.
He even went so far as to telling the Jews not to wear two types of fabrics at once, because the cananites did.

CASTIZO MASTER RACE

Book??

Not helpful.

There's no argument against interracial relationships/marriage specifically. It's not un-Christian to do so. The important thing is that you share the same faith and worldview.

I'm trying to preserve the white race!!!

Culture of critique

Get right

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: love.jpg (1920x1064, 868K)

Bible says evolution is not real, so there is no argument against it. What do you expect from jewish protomarxist religion?

@176372407
We Are All God's Children, Race Doesn't Matter

Sent from my Ipad

>Acts 17:26
>and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

The christian god is an ethnonationalist

Remember never listen to Japan the USA experiment country.Their government is as American as apple pie or bucking.

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: IMG_20171220_143009.jpg (1280x720, 454K)

“You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.”

Deuteronomy 7:3-4

“And you take of their daughters for your sons, and their daughters whore after their gods and make your sons whore after their gods.”

Exodus 34:16

In those days also I saw the Jews who had married women of Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. And half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod, and they could not speak the language of Judah, but only the language of each people. And I confronted them and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their hair. And I made them take oath in the name of God, saying, “You shall not give your daughters to their sons, or take their daughters for your sons or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin on account of such women? Among the many nations there was no king like him, and he was beloved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel. Nevertheless, foreign women made even him to sin. Shall we then listen to you and do all this great evil and act treacherously against our God by marrying foreign women?”

Nehemiah 13:23-27

Our church is not exactly against it, but doesn't favor it either. They can't forbid two people who are Christians and want to marry to do so, but they say that your spouse should be as much similar to you as possible. You should seek a spouse from your own neighbourhood first, your childhood friends, your race, nationality etc, before you look anywhere else. They know that these marriages are the most successful, people are happier etc.

Heretics posting OLD Covenant and not the New. Typical

Attached: 1529514570437.jpg (657x527, 57K)

Implying that guy is Japanese

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

christkikes are fine with race mixing

Attached: 1508676600543.png (539x1080, 473K)

>t. Mestizos in denial

>let me tell you my interperetation of Bible written by 4th wave (((Christians))) & apply it to all of christendom

Attached: 8F56EE07-DE1C-4F9B-8566-C3496AF7A321.jpg (800x450, 47K)

The New Testament doesn't have any specific mention of miscegenation as being forbidden. This is most likely due to the freedom imparted to Christians. The only imperative Christians are explicitly stated to follow is to "be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14).
This contrasts the Old Testament ever so slightly with its message, to the Israelites, of avoiding miscegenation with ". . . the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou . . . Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son" (Deuteronomy 7:1-3). This message of not race mixing with pagans was a common understanding, but even so, this does not apply to Jewish converts of Israel.
According to the book of Numbers, Moses marries an Ethiopian woman, which upsets Miriam and Aaron, Moses' sister and brother respectively: "And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it . . . And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation . . . My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth . . . wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow" (Numbers 12:1-10).
>tl;dr
All of the Bible confirms that race mixing is not forbidden with believers.
t.Christanon

Attached: 15039849782.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Leviticus.

Who fucking cares what some ancient kike says it’s biologically wrong

Attached: 1529808472826.jpg (600x400, 84K)

Steven Anderson is a confirmed kike.

Those aren’t Christians, that’s the synagogue of Satan that Jesus warned us about

youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

Attached: 55E5BEFC-BE76-471E-B2EC-BE0BCD280CBF.png (684x823, 553K)

The sad thing is, he's as radical as a Christian can be, but he's still a giant cuck. Plus like you said he's a fucking self-hating Jew.

Attached: 9600d5d8d9e595cdc509588efff8e9a05e325cadf553efa54f1f118b967b3918.jpg (853x861, 127K)

Attached: 1529809004929.jpg (1136x806, 236K)

Beastiality is a no-no already user

Nigger.

Thanks user, time to get bleaching.

Kek.

Attached: 1511342226243.jpg (480x312, 40K)

What do you think " thou shalt not commit adultery" means?

It means no fucking non-White's. Faggot

Verse??

Based niggers in house of god.

Attached: 1529808085524.jpg (2000x1375, 1.1M)

I've only ever fucked white girls user.

even if we are allowed to do it that doesn't mean we should knowing the consequences of the children that would be bore because of it.

Attached: 1524001567644.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Not according to Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox or Mormons it isn't. All of the big and prominent Christian congregations openly support miscegenation and adopting godly Christian niggers to save them from poverty.

Attached: f5b495217a6403b9e4390ad53eda134bba9e8ec08038f90ff03ae93628ffd9fc.jpg (900x900, 208K)

Looks like two nukes weren’t enough

Nope, you need to repent and confess to wipe away your sins. Jesus died on the cross to give us the chance to go to heaven

Jesus did die to pay for your sins, but god also said you’re going to hell for fucking men.
Being gay is not what gets you damned.
It’s fulfilling those gay thoughts into actions.

there isn't anything
ther are small parts in the new testament suggesting maybe they shouldn't
but they ain't from God so it mars well be random blabbing with no meaning.

there is also nothing about being a racist
ether
so idk Just do as you will i guess.

So, that's a way to know that they're phonies.

you guys know I'm right
"Between Jews and the Gentiles, there is no difference"
So is between whites and blacks HAHAHA
Clown world.

not that simple
there are no fakes the new testiment suggestions are not from god so its up to the sects to deiced of they want other races and so forth

ther are the armish and the benevolent (nz amrish) for example that don't accept outsiders of anykind not born into their original families,