Be a man Jimmy!

HOW WILL FALLON EVER RECOVER?!
I haven't giggled this hard at a Trump tweet in a couple weeks but no ones talk about this and its almost 8 hours old! Sad!

Attached: Be a man Jimmy.jpg (796x571, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-fallon-trump-interview_us_57e0279ee4b0071a6e08aa0f
youtube.com/watch?v=2EWk3BvcHcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this, pres of the USA calls out a talk show host for caving and being a pussy to over 53 million followers. god damn son! its going to be echoed across all media. Never going to live it down. Fucking killshot

Who is Jimmy Fallon?

Why do these people even TRY to go against Trump anymore? They get decimated.

it is the same with Hitler. Anything that ''humanizes'' him is considered bad and people don't want to hear it, because it goes against which they were taught. There is a psychological term for this that I forgot

Attached: sygma.jpg (2905x2226, 1.52M)

Just some guy that likes to make jokes about racial stereotypes.

Attached: Picture-37.png (853x481, 437K)

Cognitive dissonance

Faggorty

Attached: 1528916275624.jpg (459x643, 11K)

damn hes got 'brownface' make up on, I never saw this before lmfao

Irony.

Attached: nose. you..png (262x341, 117K)

>Donald Trump is my president

Attached: 1529426727125.jpg (800x800, 117K)

I think though gentleman the real fun part were going to see from this tweet is Jimmy's response.
Does he keep the sharade up and double down like a faggot?
Or does he pivot and ATTEMPT to salvage any relationship with the DON and his MANHOOD?
Only time will tell but I think you know which road Jimmy is probably going to take. This is genius.

If I was Jimmy I would say fuck the ZOG overlords and apologize

Attached: download (1).jpg (258x195, 11K)

I had forgot how utterly buttblasted liberals were over Fallon's Trump interview.

Link? Never saw it

I'm sure you can find a video on YouTube or something if you look. But here's an example of the fanny flustering it caused on the left.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-fallon-trump-interview_us_57e0279ee4b0071a6e08aa0f

>be a man Jimmy
> don't say I never gave you anything Angela
Loving the language lately

Actually, that post is a massive kick in Jimmy's balls. Well done Shitposter In Chief!

Fuck you, archive it cunt.

Kill yourself faggot

Unfortunately Jimmy if a huge pussy (else he would never have caved in the first place). He's surrounded by all the leftist faggots at NBC (such as megacuck / honorary kike Seth Meyers). There's no way he doesn't turn this into ultra virtue signaling on Monday night, so he can get those precious approvals from his social group. I used to appreciate the fact that he was the one guy not trying to overtly politicize his show.

calm down gentleman there are plenty of digits for all of us on this thread

Attached: 16e.png (473x516, 95K)

Jimmy's fate is sealed, he's a marked man. Prepare the crown.

he donated to a charity called RAICES

fallon is a fag. he should have just played it cool after the trump hair thing and been a radical centrist. instead he had to be a libnig with the rest of the late night hacks. fag

link for fallon/trump interview he refers to? says video removed

"what you want in a pancake is the consistency of young human flesh"

Attached: tears.jpg (955x960, 86K)

LIKE A DOCTA

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=2EWk3BvcHcA

Attached: obamahotdogsemail3.jpg (1920x2192, 1.37M)

You’d have to be a faggot to not side with the God Emperor

>Jimmy Fallon

Never mind

I don't know who is more retarded Trump himself or his low IQ braindead followers.

America is truly beyond repair at this point and needs to be nuked out of existence.

Be a man Jimmy = you're a faggot Jimmy

Attached: trump.jpg (810x1035, 25K)

>trolled by GE
>dunked on by Cruz

We're getting back to the era of shoving lefty faggots in lockers aren't we?

stay in melbourne

I love this fucking timeline so much goddammit