If race mixing is bad, how come Brazilians are so handsome?

If race mixing is bad, how come Brazilians are so handsome?

Attached: 3256551f.jpg (1278x1526, 236K)

>cherrypick the best of the best monkeys
>still not even 7/10

Attached: 1475631427549.jpg (490x588, 92K)

Because OP is gay

Brits are known being ugliest creatures in whole world

Dude his point is that they are almost all creaturas kek

brazil is a horrible shit hole where the women have bigger penises than the "men".

They might be handsome, but the country they maintain is barely functioning. I remember just yesterday some user gave detailed description of that.

brazil mutts are nasty and smell like sewage and mcdonalds

based black poster
but mixed people are garbage

that is a bad example. The vast majority of those guys are subhuman. lol.
If this were Tinder I would swipe right on maybe Marcelo (#12) and #17. If I was into white guys I'd swipe right on Alisson (#1). He's got that White Chad fuckboy look. The rest are average or downright subhuman.

Brazil is an a criatura nation.

>Fagner

We are gonna tear these monkeys a new one, I tell ya

>based black poster

Attached: 1464372746957.png (527x727, 592K)

so you are not only a faggot but also a coal burner
YIKES

Almost every one of those guys is ugly as fuck. In fact, almost every Brazillian soccer player is ugly as fuck, which is strange considering most European players are actually pretty attractive. I think this every World Cup whenever they announce whoever the latest and greatest soccer player in the world. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, they are all fucking ugly.

>22
the fuck is that thing

Oh dear. Good sports players are usually Chads.

a chick coalburner, Fagner
I'm going to just call Brazilians Fagner from now on. lol

>if i were into white guys
So you're basically admitting that you're scum?

>cuck pinwheel flag retard getting triggered because someone has different tastes

If race mixing is good why is Brazil such a shithole?

>So you're basically admitting that you're scum?
so you're basically admitting that you have a small penis?

Attached: {0858354D-183F-45FD-BCBE-B57A446BEDAF}05-Does-Size-Matter-Woman-small-hand-gesture.jpg (728x450, 27K)

only normal looking ones are the nigger at the far right on the second row and the last one on the bottom row, rest look like fkn medical experiments gone wrong

Wasted trips on a tripfagging leaf.
Literally all ugly, only reason any women would date them is for the money and the fame. You can have our niggers all you want, I want hardworking handsome white men to come here and change this garbage country into something worth living in.

The only good looking one is the goalkeeper.

How come half of them don't have last names?

It's two whores that are useless and/or transexual faggotry. Either way, you need to have acid thrown on your faces and delight in the suffering, then you are to be subsequently executed via decapitation.

Attached: Being Casual.jpg (259x288, 21K)

> 1 2 12 17
Chads
> 6 14 15
Normies
> rest of them
Las creaturas

Attached: 1490469419642.jpg (828x828, 129K)

Look at racemixing in Brazil, it was about white men having sex with non-white women, so their mixed offspring mostly assimilated into white culture.

But still they have more than 60 thousand homicides per year, less than 1% cases being solved by police that are called racists even though most of the police force is black or brown working class people tired of crime.

This is your diversity, they have an Iraq War of body count per year even though they have gun control.
Never let that happen to you.

There will always be the "other". Race mixing would decimate worldwide IQ and mankind would revert to tribalism within 7 generations.

Race mix all you want, and you'll get a group of people with similar DNA characteristics who can find some way to hate certain members of the group.
No matter how extensive the race mixing becomes, you'll never drive out the evolutionary reaction to the "other". Humans are tribal and even if we are smart enough to perceive each other as from the same genetics, we would just discriminate based on something else, like location.

Then you get Africa, which is made up of very similar DNA trait populations, but yet they kill each other mercilessly.
You're not seeing the big picture here, there is no end game to race mixing. Blacks hate light skinned blacks. Whites hate even mixed """"whites"""" who share similar culture some of the time.

Unless you can evolve the human mind to be aware enough to recognize a group larger than a tribe of 200-500 as their own people, you'll never achieve anything by making the world brown.
Far less actually, than if you segregated people to their own countries.

Civilization can only occur with IQ's >~90

Lower IQ means higher crime because people with low IQ cant think of the long term consequences of their actions.

The only attractive one is Marcelo

More than half of the team doesnt even know who's their fathers.