youtube.com/watch?v=8Mv3kdA1t38
youtu.be/gpXCII0HPhE
youtu.be/bDMgGq_TSIA
youtube.com/watch?v=nWdh0hG4pFw
youtu.be/SbMahshCSLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=8Mv3kdA1t38

Attached: PAT LITTLE.png (1267x1685, 3.16M)

bump

Patrick Little is Laura Loomer/Ezra Levant tier controlled opposition, this trash needs to be relegated to a containment chan.

Little patrick barely got 1 percent of the vote. And he still spams himself on Jow Forums

Thats sad

Jidf keeps trying to sage and hide his threads
Cry more kike :)

Hes the next Rockwell

Attached: 75CD2962-C1E1-461B-B7F7-687572B80CEA.jpg (904x625, 90K)

I'll believe it when he dismantles central banking.

unironically every actually big brained nibba in the alt-right including (again, unironically) spencer supports p-lit now and if you don't you can catch 9mm to the face for all i give a fuck

youtu.be/gpXCII0HPhE

Well yeah they 'support' who they're told to support by their Mossad handlers.

>meme.invoke("whatcha doin rabbi");

Rockwell didnt even manage to do that

Attached: 71B3CA29-0A03-4849-BBE2-5EC673F5544A.jpg (433x309, 87K)

Hes the greatest anime char

youtu.be/bDMgGq_TSIA

Attached: 8B308F28-9F6A-4F5E-8965-0195D3945A67.jpg (518x431, 28K)

Probably the best guy the CIA has recruited.

He fucking lost like we all knew he would, fucking kill your self for making this thread you colossal fucking faggot

ha, that sign

Cry more kike :)

Attached: 53AE6B5B-98B4-49E4-A965-F91944ABC918.jpg (660x457, 169K)

>PNG 3.2 MiB 1267x1685

Attached: 1508632409899.jpg (500x600, 71K)

This cunt is an autistic retard

The more hate he gets the more intrigued I become. Why do so many people on here seem to hate this man? Explain yourselves without too much poo poo flinging please for I am retarded.p

Because alt kikers are controlled op and they don’t even know it.

Official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=nWdh0hG4pFw

Shills discrediting him, he names the jew fully

I wish I could Jay and Silent Bob myself to the doorstep of every single anti-Little faggot on this board and beat you brainlet kike-enablers to death.

He's a fucking faggot who'll implode his own campaign and talking points just like Nehlen did.

Have to admit he's got a nice haircut.

He is controlled opposition to hand over the win to the democrats

Name 1 (one) negative thing in putting this man on national TV in order to debate the privatization of Facebook, YouTube and Google, commemorating the USS Liberty, and naming the ZOG?

I've come to accept that Little might be the CIA, and it's actually made me love my government again if so.

t. 0311 Afghan/Iraq/Syria veteran.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004158_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 530K)

Shut the fuck up kike, he was 2nd place in the polls before Israeli voting machines and dead Democrst voters swung the votes.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004206_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 620K)

Because he's a retard, and these threads are just full of JIDF and glowniggers sucking each other off.

Attached: 1529761457246.gif (120x160, 826)

>VOTE FOR TRUMP GOYIM HES BASED!
Fuck off kike

You’re getting the rope when the day comes traitor

>Name 1 (one) negative thing in putting this man on national TV in order to debate the privatization of Facebook, YouTube and Google, commemorating the USS Liberty, and naming the ZOG?

How about fucking everything? Patrick is not special, anybody could be a better messenger than him. He has no social awareness and his ranting about Jews and David duke with zero tact reinforces the every stereotype that normies already believe about holocaust revisionists (that they are kooks.)
14 year olds on Jow Forums liked him because they could vicariously vent their anger at Jews through him. But his approach was not a winning strategy and all he did was preach to the choir. When someone walks up to you and within 5 minutes starts praising a person that everyone in America knows used to be in the KKK, normies will completely disregard everything you say. Add a vape hit to the end of that rant and you can guarantee they think youre a fucking tool.
I don't think he's controlled opposition on purpose, but he's literally like JIDF tried to create their perfect (((white nationalist))) in a lab. I urge newer Jow Forumsacks to not see these threads and believe we really still support this clown. I'm sure it's just a discord of Patrick and his gang on underage faggots bumping this shit.

Attached: 1528096439556.gif (671x757, 104K)

Nick the spic is that you? Your main gripe is that he names the jew within 5 minutes of speaking to someone? Do you know where you are, faggot? No one gives a shit about your opinion on vaping, it's not like he's lobbied by Winston-Salem and Marlboro like every other politician. David Duke is a terrible name to be associated with, if you even know who he is, but most people don't and Duke is still pretty based in his Jew rants. I would hardly call Pat the ideal "JIDF white nationalist", considering he has absolutely nothing racist or bigoted to say at all. If you actually looked into his platform concerning Universities admissions, you would know that.

Now do you faggots have any real gripe with this guy, or are you just soaking up your 15 minutes of attention for dissenting, you uniquefag.

>Shills discrediting him, he names the jew fully
Nobody who tells Patrick Shittle shills to fuck off dislike the man because he names the jew. We dislike the fact that he makes holocaust revisionists look like fucking morons. We are trying to sell the most taboo ideas of the century and we need a skilled salesman to do that. It is a delicate and difficult process. Stop conflating opposition to Patrick as a messenger for disapproving of the message. We want people to name the jew, it would be nice if it was done by someone who could do it intelligently.
The next meme you shills will pull out is "SO WHAT WE'RE JUST GONNA SIT AND DO NOTHIGN!?!? THAT NEVER WORKED!?"
Actually our propaganda is working very well right now and record numbers of whites are waking up to the JQ every day. Twitter is a fucking miniature holocaust. The last thing we should do is fuck up our progress by rallying around a retard because you're impatient.

Attached: 1529744238949.png (795x681, 92K)

Whoah, I saw this exact same text / narrative in a PL thread yesterday. Your points were all addressed.

Same for Narrative is that he's a nazi LARPER sperging out, with zero social awareness, turning people off etc

he has social awareness and knows which facts to pick, he does consider some "optics" but not to a desctructive extent

Little doesn't even waste his breath on the Holocaust because he doesn't need to. Let people who cry anti-semitism on his google their way into a Steven Anderson video. Holocaust denial is bad fucking optics at this point in the election, but nobodies like you wouldn't know that...

The USS liberty, the overrepresentation of the ZOG, and the college admissions are enough fuel to get the ball rolling. Just because you have 0 fucking strategic braincells doesn't mean he's wrong. In fact, those 3 issues hit HUGE demographics of military/military supporters, non-brainlets who can math the ZOG and the Gen X university crowd. Neck yourself.

Your main gripe is that he names the jew within 5 minutes of speaking to someone?
Nice reading comprehension fag. I never said that. I said he praises David Duke for no reason within 5 minutes of meeting someone. There is zero reason to do that.
>Nick the spic is that you?
The other thing you shills use is endless ad homineum attacks. Read the fucking sticky please. The fact that Nick is young or a mutt or that he's an eceleb manlet does not change the fact that his criticism of Little was correct.

This is now a brap thread until the mods move this to Jow Forums or /trash/ where it belongs.

Attached: 1529113883871.jpg (1000x977, 439K)

>Narrative is that he's a nazi LARPER sperging out, with zero social awareness, turning people off etc
That's not a narrative. That's what he is. You're trying to tell us the sky is red and it fucking isn't.

Attached: 1529622608016.jpg (663x857, 107K)

does not change the fact that (nick the spic's) criticism of Little was correct.

No, it fucking wasn't you faggot. There's no fucking point continuing with someone who chooses that 19 year old little bitch's over Little, who is literally /ourguy/. You are that little cunt or one of the 2 fatbodies on his podcast. It's the only rational explanation. or youre a fucking kike, ofc.

CANT CONTAIN HIM

Attached: 27CA5ACD-C899-4D41-9C8E-007943FB486D.jpg (2001x3054, 1.26M)

We need to get him back on here.

Attached: 18EE0DA7-26B7-4655-98C2-8E9EF6D03F48.jpg (667x309, 169K)

he lost due to (((cheating)))

>shoah
>poster has affinity for the hebrew language
jew detected

>when you start a company dedicated to maning the jew
God bless Little LLC

Attached: 593A632E-8AB6-4075-A00A-4B239092DB4A.jpg (450x660, 16K)

>hello I would like to order a name the Jew package please

Keep on trucking Patrick!

Attached: 1500368529126.jpg (472x531, 92K)

Name the jew package coming right up
youtu.be/SbMahshCSLU

Attached: 3C1F9438-247E-4EDC-85B2-F5C6093D206B.jpg (750x807, 518K)

Tell Pat to get in touch with Dr. Michael Hill from League of the South to be a guest on Stormfront Action Radio!

Attached: 10999657_10153253585208979_7554925519125611741_n.jpg (960x960, 94K)