springer.com/gp/book/9781461434238
springer.com/us/book/9783319478203
springer.com/us/book/9783319478142
springer.com/us/book/9781441994363
springer.com/us/book/9783319263731
amazon.com/Energy-Wealth-Nations-Understanding-Biophysical/dp/1441993975
amazon.com/Vanishing-Middle-Class-Prejudice-Economy/dp/0262036169
amazon.com/Western-Economic-Building-Sustainable-Political-ebook/dp/B07171912N
academia.edu/34816514/Failing_States_Collapsing_Systems_BioPhysical_Triggers_of_Political_Violence_SPRINGER_BRIEFS_IN_ENERGY_
amazon.com/Retreat-Western-Liberalism-Edward-Luce/dp/0802127398
amazon.com/dp/B005GLMATM/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
amazon.com/Fantasyland-America-Haywire-500-Year-History/dp/1400067219
amazon.com/Scarcity-Humanitys-Chapter-Christopher-Clugston/dp/1621412504
amazon.com/Collapse-Complex-Societies-Studies-Archaeology/dp/052138673X
amazon.com/dp/B004H0M8EA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
amazon.com/dp/B071VWL7JQ/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
amazon.com/Overshoot-Ecological-Basis-Revolutionary-Change-ebook/dp/B00VVH4UGG/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498740794&sr=8-1&keywords=overshoot
amazon.com/dp/B007EDYJDA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm booby trapping my house this weekend. windows and doors will all be set to explode if opened. don't forget batteries and candles.

That's not a Triple Top, is it?
>t. brainlet

Generator/solar and a fucking 1.8-50 MHz radio that can bareback 100 watts (minimum) and a fishing pole deployable EMCOOM with a 9:1 Unun or a G5RV.

So many people overlook this.

Attached: 51FJMDXV6lL.jpg (500x170, 32K)

Nooooo, stocks have fallen one and a half point we are all going to die! Get in your bunker now, WW3 is starting you all should have listened.

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.gif (312x213, 973K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, GUYS!?

Attached: 1361918759568.jpg (192x279, 19K)

gee were only up 3% on the year . Its over !

SHEMITAH

literally nothing is going to happen.
happening fags are so easy to train. You're just a tool of their economic manipulation.

Economist are predicting a big crash within the next 18 months. And I'm not talking about just tinfoil hat gold salesmen these are the guys normies listen to.

Attached: 1469645220236.png (750x709, 126K)

A crash/collapse will literally NEVER happen. Millions of people in the elite spheres are working 24/7 to make sure it won't ever happen.

proof? Information? Whos driving what?

>literally nothing
>literally NEVER
Yeah, you're shills

Attached: 1509135801352.jpg (677x583, 88K)

>Summer fags are back
>Economic collapse happening threads pop up again

It's not happening, and it won't happen unless our society is at the point where they're ready to put the final nail in the coffin already.

Bic lighters. Buy lots of them.

>cigs
Faggot detected

>binary traders thinking they know anything

It's been nice knowing you

imgur.com/a/pYxKa

Attached: feek.png (362x362, 134K)

Man they have been predicting that over the past 18 years.

They glow so hard

>Doesn't understand what commodities will be extremely valuable in a collapse scenario.
moron detected.

Attached: 97119736-802B-4741-9160-7DFD2307833F.jpg (567x445, 56K)

It's too early. Give it another month or 2.
It's coming though, you can be sure of that!

Post 50 and 200 day MA's pls

Attached: stages_bubble.png (720x482, 15K)

america will be fine. every other stock market has a death cross. tariffs on them and destruction of the eu is going to fuck those shitholes. china also has retarded credit debt and zombie companies eating money. 90% of economies that have grown by 30% debt to gdp ratio have collapsed. china has grown by over 50%. they are so fucked, its not even funny. veterans are rioting in provinces more and more. crane union went on strike. communist had to squash it. food industry went on strike, communist party squashed. now 30 million truckers are set to strike. they dont use trains or have water ways for delivery. everything uses trucks in a system like uber (they all bid against each other for jobs and its race to bottom for everyone). economy is slowing and on verge of collapse.

how do you profit off of the collapse? it will be similar to 2008 im guessing

ew'ge Vernichtung, nimm mich auf

Attached: niemals.png (796x592, 782K)

I'm okay with this.
1) I live in a rural area in Shasta County, CA and am prepped ahead of time.
2) Trump will pull martial law and invalidate the Federal Reserve system and put the USA on a government issued currency if the economy goes into the toilet. There will be tremendous pains when this happens, but the state of the economy and distrust of the current government from the populace and the military will make them accepting of radical change.

Jews at the Federal Reserve know this. they will move heaven and earth to keep USA's economy and gas in a stable situation for years to come. Or at least until a globalist liberal president is elected.

2008 was not a collapse, but more of a breakstop. If collapse of the USA really happens expect a cascading effect in all other markets across the globe. With the dollar become essentially useless. When that happens you need to be self sufficient, not relying on ANY monetary value. These books are a great place to start:

press.princeton.edu/titles/8904.html

press.princeton.edu/titles/8950.html

mitpress.mit.edu/books/energy-and-civilization

mitpress.mit.edu/books/energy-and-civilization

springer.com/gp/book/9781461434238

springer.com/us/book/9783319478203

springer.com/us/book/9783319478142

springer.com/us/book/9781441994363

springer.com/us/book/9783319263731

amazon.com/Energy-Wealth-Nations-Understanding-Biophysical/dp/1441993975

amazon.com/Vanishing-Middle-Class-Prejudice-Economy/dp/0262036169

amazon.com/Western-Economic-Building-Sustainable-Political-ebook/dp/B07171912N

academia.edu/34816514/Failing_States_Collapsing_Systems_BioPhysical_Triggers_of_Political_Violence_SPRINGER_BRIEFS_IN_ENERGY_

amazon.com/Retreat-Western-Liberalism-Edward-Luce/dp/0802127398

amazon.com/dp/B005GLMATM/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

amazon.com/Fantasyland-America-Haywire-500-Year-History/dp/1400067219

amazon.com/Scarcity-Humanitys-Chapter-Christopher-Clugston/dp/1621412504

amazon.com/Collapse-Complex-Societies-Studies-Archaeology/dp/052138673X

amazon.com/dp/B004H0M8EA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

amazon.com/dp/B071VWL7JQ/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

amazon.com/Overshoot-Ecological-Basis-Revolutionary-Change-ebook/dp/B00VVH4UGG/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498740794&sr=8-1&keywords=overshoot

amazon.com/dp/B007EDYJDA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Attached: VDESQPs.jpg (500x478, 28K)

economists are never right about anything. and they never agree about anything. you can always find an economist who says something that supports a position you want to support. How anyone treats that profession seriously is baffling.

the return of Christ will be upon Mt. Shasta.

What would be the best type of firearms, survival supplies, tactical clothing, ect... to buy in case shit ever does actually hit the fan?

I've been slowly stocking up on the minor shit and have enough money to finally look at firearms.

the best things to have would be a .32acp pistol with 1 extra magazine, a tactical skirt and flip flops, and a vest with lots of pockets filled with beef jerky. thats basically all you need.

Ropes and nets. Can be used for fishing, traps, or hanging tarps. That said, tarps. Building a bug out bag is quite fun and rewarding do it user

making a little one for your child is also a wholesome activity, who knows maybe we will be experiencing The Road together

Its broke the 50 day SMA

Attached: SPX 50day 200day.png (1541x745, 124K)

Cigs are a commodity? To who? Cancerous dead faggots?

I built two bug out bags with my wife. It was a neat activity to work on together. Then we took them camping to see how they'll do for survival. We figured out what we really need and what we really don't. Then we bought more of the stuff we need and put the stuff we don't into our standard camping gear. Wholesome fun.

I too was a delusional faggot who believed an ultimate happening would come crashing us down but it's never gonna happen.

If we ever came close to it, nations would go to a global fake war to remove all our remaining freedoms

Again? Yawn

it's nothing goy don't pay attention
watch the soccer game tonight will you

Attached: Screenshot_20180625_190157.png (1223x972, 219K)

AR47 with a ghost clipazine and the shoulder thing that goes up

Cigarettes, have always been an alternative form of currency. When your credit cards don't work and your dollar bills or euros are only good for wiping your arse with. A exchangeable form of currency is handy to have.

you want a common round that you can find in the wild. .22 9mm .40/.45 etc....
.22 is great for hunting and quiet
get a sawyer life straw
get quickclot
get Israeli compression bandages

Cambells Soup stocks way up today. The normies are prepping

ciggies, salt, liquor, batteries, gasoline, bullets, morphine

>how do you profit off of the collapse?
Follow Martin Armstrong.

Liquor and gasoline and batteries are heavy, they need to be stashed somewhere. Bullets wouldn't really work over here, unless you have a licence. Gunpowder and a smooth bore musket, would work better. Depending on how long the emergency lasts.

Britfags would run to the nearest government-approved shelter full of pakis and polaks if anything were to happen.

Peter Schiff has been warning everyone on hisYouTube. Trump can only brace the country for what's to come.

Peter Schiff
llmao I'm so awaiting his next episode on how he's going to explain this gold crash away this time

What shelters? They would only be in London if they existed. Pakis and polaks would be use full though. Man flesh is back on the menu boys!

.357 magnum revolver is your best bet in a post apocalyptic scenario.
>.357 mag hollow points are the most effective man stopper round when looking at weight/size vs stopping power
>in a pinch a .357 magnum revolver can fire .38, .38 special, and 9mm rounds without damage to the gun
>revolvers are very simple machines and do not require much maintenance or knowledge to operate
>if you find yourself in a firefight that requires a large magazine and or full/semi-auto, you have made a poor survival decision somewhere

If you are surviving properly you shouldn’t need a gun at all. However, shit happens and if you need to kill a couple of niggers a .357 mag revolver will do you right.

HOLY FUCK ITS A MARKET CORRECTION QUICK LAUNCH THE NUKES

I’d like to believe you but the Jews don’t like Trump and this is their way to get rid of him.

What, no 90 round drum clip for your AR? Do you even SHTF bro?

Buy a Palmetto State basic AR with iron sights, Magpul adjustable stock, 16” barrel, and 10+ Magpul 30 round mags.

Market correction + trade war = recession

bullflag
this will go lower
buy the dips
new highs by April 2019

People outside are running around in the street and screaming and tipping over cars and tipping people over and putting them in cars and then tipping over those cars.
It's the end man, total chaos!

Then when you've got enough, burn them all, and make a beautiful pyre of bic.

No Im going to Colorado

>Stock up food, guns, ammo, gas , cigs, medic kits right the fuck now
You forgot alcohol, toilet paper, tooth paste, underwear/socks.
Those are all big sellers on the black market. Alkies still need their booze, people still need to take a shit.

Attached: Hardware_01.jpg (847x464, 31K)

Consumer confidence is really high and so is unemployment. Retail sales are up. Where is all this doom and gloom coming from?

Is this a 2018 midterm demoralization tactic? I've seen it being pushed for weeks. Push disinfo and cause a small crash before november elections?

>imgur.com/a/pYxKa
thx for this

have you read it all?
i hope after so much information i'll be able to make a move.

>cigs
Sneaky advertising won't work

you should all be prepping anyway. i have cupboards full of water (in glass jars NOT plastic!) and tinned salmon/beef/vegetables/fruit.
you should also have some security bars and gates for your windows and doors that you can put up in a hurry, or at least a safe location to bugout too.

I swear, They're not going to "crash" anything. The creash happened already in 2008 and th entire banking system got bailed out. And we let them. They can always just bail out until the currency is worthless. So, there wont be a crash as such, but they will just pull the plug at the top and tell us all that we have to accept this new crypto "fedcoin" or whatever, and pay taxes in that. Then this digital fiat currency will be linked to our individual biometric IDs for "safety" and to protect against identity fraud and shit and that information will be included on a chip that will have to be surgically implanted.

Then we'll be in hell.

Attached: 1488106780935 - Copy.jpg (84x128, 11K)

im so poor that a total meltdown of the us economy would actually improve my situation

you say as if this will happen the next 10 years LOL

this will take atleast 50 years. Forget it.

The next crisis is on the horizon. It's coming whether you want it or not. and so many things could make it collapse.
Or its the failing euro,
usa bonds mass sell and crippling the dollar
or even the gaza war escalation.
its coming, nobody can say when it will.
And what happens?
Nothing, life goes on. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer or die.
Unemployment will rise and people will get out of business while others will thrive.
live with it and try to make the best of it. Be on the bright side.

>live with it and try to make the best of it. Be on the bright side.
>Yes goy, do nothing and be happy with the increasingly little resources you get as time goes on
Optimism is good, but your prescription is sad. We need to take action now in some manner.

my prescription is rather positive.
worst case is total social collapse and the government not able to keep their people in check.

You can't take actions against the system. You need to reform it after it failed
>don't fix what's not broken
is exactly the problem. The mindset is to only change something after it failed.

If my prediction is right, the next crisis will be like the great depression and it will change how the world works.

Buy gold and/or silver

9mm pistol with a good holster to conceal carry (compact/subcompact would be best all-round hand gun)
5.56 AR15 baby salter. Its light, easy, popular (parts surplus), cheap and accurate. Plus you can swap out uppers with ease if you want a shorter barrel to use in case you're trying to be more concealable ;)
Just stock up on canned/dry goods for your home. Buy bulk survival food buckets at Costco or elsewhere which are light and small enough to transport in your car but use these as a last resort. Buy those big water jugs.
DOLLAR STORES NIGGA
Get some type of generator for your house or one you can carry. You'll need to recharge something eventually.
Radios are a must so you have some idea on wtf is going on.
Flashlights are a must. Attach them to your gun and your head for best usage.
Walkie talkies in case cell towers are unreliable. Don't need to be fancy, but being able to go down the road and radio back to someone is really important. Or if you travel with people in multiple vehicles.
A map of your area/state would be nice, too. You never know.
Also do this stuff

Attached: 1522960438245.jpg (2112x1584, 1.52M)

yea that works. But buy REAL gold. Papergold is as useless as the other shit. got 2kg of gold stored in 10 and 20g coins.
i don't have land though. But we have loads of farmers in the area so that'll work.

Okay then in your prediction, how long until the next shattering crisis of Great Depression levels? I'm not totally on board with the idea of waiting until SHTF to create change, it seems like a recipe for disaster allowing (((them))) to solidify even more power. Why can't we take actions against the system? Imagine if a movement was already created when things go south it would be the ultimate time to gain traction with a righteous agenda

I see this being pushed around a lot? At what point do things get so bad that even precious metals aren't worth much and people would prefer ammo, medicine, water, food? etc I agree its a good investment to some degree but it seems if things become chaotic it would be useless until maybe order is restored.

I just think its been valuable for 1000s of years so thats a good track record. As long as the aristocracy find it valuable - its valuable

i don't know lets see how things unfold. Loads of factor can change everything.
Chaos is created when a very small thing changes the whole picture. In the end nobody can say.
My guess, it could be this october-november
though i think thats too early or next year late summer.
Not possible to change it. The new world order has to crumble and fail to have change.

if currencies have no worth the next thing is gold and silver coins like back in the days.

Jow Forumsconomists everybody...
Go tell Jow Forums

CRASH CRASH CRASH!

CRASH CRASH CRASH!

BITCOIN AND MONERO WILL SKYROCKET~!!!

NOCOINERS AND ALL WHO SOLD DURING THIS DIP BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

Attached: Hodler.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

I have at least 20 bottles of Mountain Dew stashed under my bed. I'm planning to trade it for rice and beans when shit goes down.

Attached: 1529813616936.png (894x900, 1.51M)

How do you like that radio? I got the 7300 and that thing is a BOSS. Killed it on field day. Was hitting Hawaii and pr no problem. Was using a 3 element yagi though. Running barefoot

Attached: EC9CF979-4675-40B9-86CA-958C42A8D63D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

O.p is ruining poll.

its actually a very interesting subject that should be discussed.

Alright user, this is the graph of "Return To Mean", with the actual DJIA stock layed over it. It's pretty close

Attached: Stock proof.jpg (4500x3000, 1021K)

when do you think the real crash will hit the world?
how will it change?

Soon they'll even be tipping over trash bins

Attached: 1510463688795.jpg (393x447, 28K)

Do you have any idea how close we came to total economic collapse 10 years ago?

yea and what did we do? We only delayed it. Nothing changed LOL

Good luck creating a thread unrelated to crypto

biz should be renamed into /crpt/ its only and solely cryptofags

>economic collapse 10 years ago
that was just wall street bullshit, most of it was hyperbolized by media which had wall street connections and the head of the SEC was a former Goldman Sachs executive. it would have been a huge problem for anyone involved in finance, but it wouldn't have resulted in consequences that much worse than the recession.

Cigs lol

Probably soon, as shown by the accuracy of the two charts I posted earlier
Idk how the world will react when it really does crash

Haven't you ever seen Waterworld?

>that was just wall street bullshit,

The house I bought for $260,000 became $80,000 in a few months. Tell me how it was nothing.