Powerful

Powerful

Attached: CoverStory-STORY_blitt_liberty_kids.jpg (1886x2560, 1.17M)

The only thing that is missing is Trump's pussy grabbing arm.

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: ms13.jpg (1275x850, 251K)

the New Yorker hasn't been hip/relevant since the 1970s (1920s in full honesty)

Nobody reads it but wanna be posh MSNBC moms

>$8.99
Jew is gunna jew. Who the fuck would shell out 10+ bucks for dead trees these days?

The (((Bosses))) need their cheap labor and your love of fair wages and white communities is getting really problematic for their profit schemes. It hurts their revenge on blue eyed, blondes too. (You don't know how deep the hatred and envy of blue eyed, blondes really is in Jewish circles.)

This looks like an edited version.

Anybody have the original?

los goblinos

Who is using kids as pawns now?

get the fuck off our statue hideous spics

There they are! Hey ICE, I found those fugitives you were looking for! They're trying to hide behind the statue of liberty, little shits think they're clever.

Attached: 1jos74.jpg (450x300, 41K)

"My fighting Uruk-Hai, whom do you serve?!"

Attached: Uruk_Hai.jpg (378x451, 37K)

Are they also brown kids that were not actually separated & their mother just kidnapped them?

The state is their mother now

Those kids are fucking kaiju size, how am I supposed to feel bad for children that could tango with the Cloverfield monster?
I would personally man one of those Pacific Rim animu mechs and nuke these fags for free

Attached: 1529801445400.jpg (518x759, 100K)

I always find fags like that cringy as fuck.

In a 1vs1 fight with any of them I'd back myself to kill them easy. They only inspire fear in people because they have numbers.

You faggots are doing it wrong. Shoop time magazine covers with the white victims of cartel violence. The meme war has escalated to a feel war.

We turned whites away at Ellis Island, why should I let in third world nacho niglets who don't even speak English. They should be harvested for organs, and Mexico should be billed for the organ removal.

>$8.99
That alone shows who this is aimed at.

Attached: 1528313224114.jpg (576x576, 114K)

Fo real. dem poor childrunz n sheeit

They do realize if we actually start thinking about what is best for our children we start gassing kikes the next day right?

I hate the left and that way they have confidence there side that the liberty was created with our founders and represents our historical immigration policies.

>has no genuine photographic evidence
>uses a cartoon instead
powerful

Attached: 1529715169708.jpg (1287x1691, 560K)