SPAIN YES

SPAIN YES

Attached: bgfn.png (1044x795, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/travel/article/2102308/who-are-worlds-worst-tourists-six-nations-stand-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WE DON'T WANT RICH PEOPLE WITH MONEY, WE WANT MORE WELFARE NIGGERS

Attached: 1449465922937.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

tourists are awful too, especially american ones

One commie faggot spraypaints something
>Why Barcelona chose migrants over visitors

Eat shit. All of you fuck off.

Why did you make this thread?

This is now a Franco thread

Attached: Anarcho-niggers btfo.jpg (474x581, 58K)

Falagnists are also welcome

Attached: falangist wojak.png (609x633, 112K)

why do amerimutts not understand nuance

The cool thing is that tourists leave.

>being this btfo by a simple shitpost
Literally the niggers of Europe

Attached: 1505289018358.jpg (912x772, 76K)

because they are retarded

Attached: 1529428486769.png (470x728, 518K)

Dear God!

anglo tourists are the worst, I don't see many mutts, but anglos, shieeeeeet, also half the anglo and french tourist come with a nog

>also half the anglo and french tourist come with a nog

lies

Attached: 516347586954.png (900x900, 17K)

Attached: time of the ork.jpg (225x224, 11K)

A lot of those places have economies entirely dependent on tourist dollars though. Their struggles would be a lot worse without wealthy foreigners coming in to buy overpriced bullshit.

We are the best tourists in the world ahmed

Ahmed stop rolplying

You aren't, but Americans certainly are a thousand times better than bongs.

Bongs are the worst tourists by far. In Turkey, Marmaris was a hot spot for Germans and Russians, bongs came in and literally all the Germans and Russians went to Antalya. The loudest most obnoxious tourists I've seen in Europe are bongs. American tourists are cringe worthy, but at least they have manners. Bongs are loud, rude, and drink too much.

Going to Catalonia when you can go to Galicia ... meh

Attached: 1528341499578.jpg (1296x730, 438K)

>choose to live in an extremely expensive tourist city instead of a much cheaper place 20 minutes away

What a fucking idiot

Attached: 1528088505869.jpg (1000x700, 592K)

barcelona is commie central ... so makes sense

everybody loves americans

Attached: 1511373551515.png (650x622, 21K)

Whatcha doin', Schlomo?

Attached: 1527979761630.jpg (1536x2048, 717K)

>rich
yeah all those hooligans are surely millionaires

why do they want to live in touristy areas (generally the old part of town) in the first place, is it because they want to larp as 19-20th century bohemians and artists?

Sorry man, I dunno what it is but you guys are fantastic in your own country. But when you go anywhere else. But my experience with US tourists has been anything but stellar. Maybe it is just sample size, but the US tourists I have met here are some of the most obnoxious fucks in the world.

Yet when I went to Visit the states it was fantastic. Friendly and a good place to visit, was weird since I was expecting a country full of cunts.

you don't know what you're talking about, tourism there is mostly low cost

yes, this is pretty right

I'll never understand why Americans feel the need to leave our magnificent continent. I mean, 10-20 years ago, sure, to visit Europe, but that time is long passed now. You're safer in the most niggardly nigburb of an American Niggaopolis.

Attached: maxmutt.jpg (794x702, 112K)

>safer
>crime rates far worse than any european country

Attached: peakmutt.png (400x440, 25K)

Damn, was just about to post this.

>tourism there is mostly low cost
That doesnt mean the shit you buy isnt overpriced compared to the average. Almost anything a tourist buys will be more expensive than for a local, never mind the things they buy that a local never would.

>You're safer in the most niggardly nigburb of an American Niggaopolis.

you're safer taking a shit on the quran in the paris suburbs than you are in america

100% sure shes a coal burner

allright lads, lets honor their wishes. I'm gonna cancel my trip to spain and post proof here in a few hours or so.

I'm sure you'd know

They spend money and then leave. How is that comparable to migrant waves. Migrants who soak up welfare and dont work.

Was there today. Barely 3 blacks on the entire main steet.

The sooner the world hits the bottom of the rocks, the sooner it can change. Pain and suffering are the most based of motivators. Unfortunately monopoly money is the vessel of that stress-source and so the controllers hold the key to that door and will use synthesis and timing to the greatest effect possible

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/travel/article/2102308/who-are-worlds-worst-tourists-six-nations-stand-out
>1 Chinese
>2 british
>3 germans
>4 americans
>5 Jews
>6 Vatniks

You start to realize the Brits were always a highly stratified community where an upper class Anglos (and upper class but more egalitarian % of Scots and Welsh and Anglo-Irish) ruled over a mongrel bunch of savages.

Attached: British tourists in Magaluf, Spain. Picture - AFP.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

>Be bong
>Get run over by a truck of peace
Do you have a license for that post?

Europeans always say this shit, but you'll be begging for burger bux when your dogs and daughters end up raped and slain in the streets by Somalian immigrants and the government tells you to be more tolerant of their beliefs.

Good. Let Spain become containment land. It wouldn't be the first time in history. Inshallah brother.

Attached: 1507142791793.png (609x609, 623K)

truly pathetic post

>but you'll be begging for burger bux when your dogs and daughters end up raped and slain in the streets by Somalian immigrants and the government tells you to be more tolerant of their beliefs.

Attached: 1511087347403.png (304x306, 7K)

>Israeli travellers are renowned for being rude, impatient, noisy and high on drugs, according to Yael Miller, writing in the Tel Aviv-based newspaper Haaretz. The knock-on effect of arguing about the price of rooms and cheating hoteliers, she explains, is that some establishments have unofficial “no-Israeli” policies.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

tbf Spain has way to many tourists and other economic sectors are weak af, however service economy is way, way less profitable than industry. The government is basically whoring out the country for fucking peanuts. There's nothing positive about having tourism as your main source of income, and all you cunts defending that shitty sector have no idea how it sucks to live in a goddamn disneyland for white trash. Also
>Spain
>implying RICH tourists and not bottom of the barrel
W E W

Bongs in Spain are 10x worse
Americans don't go on drug-induced riots

I never said bongs were good tourists

Americans are loud but otherwise bearable. British tourists are utter scum.

leftism is a mental disease

What syndrome is she suffering from?

The migrants come to pay our pensions!

There's no way we're worse than Chinese. Need to broaden your horizons once you can afford the license to do so.

Attached: IMG_0527.jpg (2448x3264, 2.15M)

>accepts filthy afriniggers in vain attempt to restore prior glory
Fucking Spanish dumb asses, you're much better staying a pure and faithful Christian nation than accepting these degenerate blacks. I think it is time for them to expel the Jews again!

Attached: granada.png (623x599, 320K)

Americans are great, worst tourists are Germans
And you guys are total degenerates but at least you are fun

im with the soccer nigger on this one

only a few benefit from whatever money tourists spent, and only shitty low paying jobs are created

>license meme

Good

Uh, no.

Clearly you've never run into the members of our kind that actually go on these trips. Most of the good Americans don't leave our country or get shown to outsiders by our kike media.

Attached: WBkeMym.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

sorry facts don't conform to your delusions sweety

The reason I occasionally go to Spain is to witness how poor the locals are, I also enjoy not speaking Spanish and annoying them

My nigger blood needs to be refilled so it's fine.

North_Atlantic 41.00 Pct
Baltic 10.57 Pct
West_Med 30.54 Pct
West_Asian 3.94 Pct
East_Med 10.93 Pct
Red_Sea -
South_Asian 0.32 Pct
East_Asian -
Siberian -
Amerindian -
Oceanian 0.38 Pct
Northeast_African 0.31 Pct
Sub-Saharan 2.01 Pct

Franco was right about the "catalunyans"(dumb regional spaniard peasants)

Amerimuttism, it's incurable

>(((SNP's))) latest proposal
>Increase tax on locals in order to give (((refugees))) and (((immigrants))) a tax break

I'm almost convinced at this point (((they're))) trying to push support away from (((leftist))) parties and push them towards (((right wing))) parties that (((they))) are in the course of (((infecting))).

So all it takes are two assholes. One to spraypaint and then take a picture of asshole 1. Asshole 2 publishes stupid shit to internet and acts like since he has a digital soap box what is published matters and reflects people's opinions. lolololololol.

Y'all fucking dumb tourist get drunk fight make lots of noise and they're annoying!!
How about you give a chance to those migrants that went though hell

Relying on tourism means your people become slaves to foreign hedonists. Your men become taxi drivers and your women become whores. I would tax tourism so hard that only millionaires would visit.

how fucking dare you

Attached: american cavalry.jpg (500x500, 193K)

She looks like someone held a screen up to her face and threw dog shit at it.

Nigger I have villages with more people than your shitty country. Go seek out some tanning beds, the lack of sunlight makes you delirious....

I think we should rid Iceland of their population and only have tourists there.

just some edgy wall writers. In reality Spain has only 15.000 refugees in the whole country.

OH YES, FUCK TOURISTS!
Who needs people who actually pay to visit our country when we can have criminals, muslims and rapists for a good price?

why are you so insufferable

She looks better outside though.

Attached: myfreckles.jpg (836x600, 56K)

You know its funny but I always only see cuck responses just like this from people flying the britbong flag.

explains a lot about your country.

The Icelandic congress has approved my proposal to consider this post an act of cod-war on behalf of toohpasteland. Prepare for your frigates to be disabled.

Attached: chad cazando.jpg (1306x996, 125K)

Tbh I don't like migrants who work either.

She looks like Sid from Toy Story went through MtF transition. Ugh.

Self-depricating humor is at the heart of pretty much all British comedy. Many britposters are now just trying to make themselves sound cucked to annoy you, a bit like leafs.

>Saruman’s nose
Knew it

its over mohammed, the jew has rotten spain spirit, if you do not want to see the decandence of your eternal enemy, please be mercifull and nuke us

They want free slaves instead of a welfare state.

americanism, 56ism

Pfff..!! Can't unsee it!

>Only a few benefit
Look at this fucking retard. Tourism directly brings in tons of money into a local economy, businesses thrive, pay taxes, taxes pay for the healthcare that graffiti writer uses to live, taxes pay for that graffiti to be cleaned up.

What is it hershel

I choose migrant doctors, physicists and engineers over obnoxious tourists.

Flag checks out.

I'm excited to see how this experiment works out. In 20 years we can expect to see hilarious results.