Legally speaking. She wasn't in the wrong. She actually is a good samaritan

Legally speaking. She wasn't in the wrong. She actually is a good samaritan.

Attached: 20180625_134347.jpg (1080x1803, 612K)

she may be doing what is right, but she isn't a good samaritan

>"The word now applies to any charitable person, especially one who, like the man in the parable, rescues or helps out a needy stranger."

She is helping by removing criminal activity off the streets.

I agree, however, by definiton she is not a good samaritan.

LOL selling bottle water LOL omfg why not lemonade or kool-aid? Oh thats right it takes a skill to make those.

Capitalism isn't criminal, commie scum. White woman's just trying to keep black small business owners down.

Attached: 1526418718686.png (723x399, 140K)

alot of lemonade stands around the country get taking down by the city cause they don't have a "permit" this happens alot.

Yeah, they make it seem like some nosy fat white bitch just decided to callt he police on some little girl selling water.

But it's niggers, and you know that something happened. Most likely being loud and disruptive.

It's a nigger thing. I don't know if they buy it with their foodstamps, but they'll get a case of water and walk up and down the street holding three in each hand trying to sell it to people stopped at lights.

Fake news, pic related is the real Samaritan who called the cops.

Attached: 4984ED8A-EEF4-4AC9-BC4E-924C87E8BE03.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Girl didnt get permission to sell Water Bottles by the merchant's guild
>Thus violating the NAP
>merchants now get a sex slave

AnCap at it's finest gentlemen!

Attached: 1529792210722.webm (400x300, 2.3M)

sauce for the animu ?

>buy water
>sue little girl for selling contaminated water.

Ragnorok I believe. It's some kinda MMO anime

she's being a bitch but that's a good thing because fuck niggers

She's a narcissist. Nothing more.

In Utah, kids selling bottled water on the street corner is legal and protected.

>anons don't know that they buy bottled water with food stamps and then send the kids out to "sell" it while mom sits as home.

It's like y'all don't know about buying drugs and ammo with tide.
God Augusta sucks.....

Attached: 1529677097592m (1).jpg (1024x822, 190K)

I fucking hate street vendors, they've become a plague where I live.

Something tells me we’re not getting the full story.

My guess is nigs. They do this a lot at gas stations

is it new?
I mean i always watched tv shows where kids sell limonade in front of their houses. Twas kind of "image d'epinal" (dk how to say it in burger, "sweet stereotype" maybe). Dis they lied to me or was it actually a thing?

You can sell lemonade on your private property. In a public street you need a permit.

Ding ding ding! Heard she was doing it to raise money for tickets to Disneyland. Mother probably set it up to get someone to do something and then conveniently begin filming to make it look like they’re innocent. Apparently someone saw the video and bought the kid four tickets to Disneyland. Street vendors are fucking annoying. This is America. The street isn’t your fucking open air bazaar to sell bottled water at a 500% markup and harass motorists with squeegees and dirty water spray bottles.

>the phone call that saved potable water

it's the submissive anglo genes, that's why they still worship a german house religously

Yes, the original news story I read quoted the lady as saying the girl was loudly and constantly shouting “get your bottled water here” or some sort of loud shouting to get her wares sold. Lady had her apartment windows open and was working from her home office. Couldn’t work with the howler monkey outside causing a ruckus.
For (((some reason))) once this story took off and spread I think that detail has been (((memory holed)))
Checked faggot

Attached: 74EF458D-FB78-4C19-8145-96E121D5034C.jpg (626x461, 73K)

Checked and HH 1488

Attached: CFB3743A-767E-4611-A984-B0DBD24830BE.png (293x335, 117K)

>criminal activity
I don't think it's a criminal issue

Sellin’ water without a loicense?! Oi m8, that’ll be 20 years in the nick, oi.

Didn't this exact same shit happen last year? Someone called the police on a little girl who was selling lemonade?

>calling the cops ever.
Who the fuck does this?
I have never once in my life thought "hey you know what would make this situation better? Fucking cops."
Never.

It’s some kind of technicality, selling a product in a public space technically makes you a business, therefore requires a permit like any other store.

Hot as fuck. Too bad they cut out the rape scene.

>Legally speaking. She wasn't in the wrong. She actually is a good samaritan.

Has she committed suicide or has she started her own patreon because of all the hates crimes towards her

she ran some kind of cbd product company and this wannabe cannabis industry troll went in on her...he goes by @calioutdoor on instagram..leftism is slowly invading the scammabis industry and this loser thinks hes the voice of the yelp esque doxing movement gaining steam in the weed world..

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-125320_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 698K)

You don’t live around enough niggers then

Legally speaking, you're a retarded leaf.
Who exactly was she hurting, selling bottles of water? The bitch who called the police deserves a 2x4 upside her head.

>something has to be painful for it to be illegal
She's turning frogs gay you cock sucking libertarian.

>Ask for racial equality
>The legal system is used to fuck with your livelihood.
Pottery. Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: 1529951324918.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)