Accelerationism doesn't wo-

>David Lynch says President Trump could be among history’s greatest, having ‘disrupted the thing so much’

>No one is able to counter this guy in an intelligent way.

>“Let the empire burn,” an accelerationist sentiment Lynch is now echoing has been one of the stranger – albeit some would say inherent – phenomenons to blossom out of Trump’s presidency.

Amazing article: inquisitr.com/4957247/david-lynch-says-president-trump-could-be-among-historys-greatest-having-disrupted-the-thing-so-much/

This is and always has been an an accelerationis board. Alt cucks and le_donald, time you go back to plebbit.

Attached: david-lynch-donald-trump.jpg (950x460, 40K)

As a huge Twin Peaks fag "Twin Peaks: the Return" makes The Room look like Citizen Cane.

This based statement almost makes up for that disappointment.

>The Room look like Citizen Cane.

Not a good comparison. The Room is the greatest film of all time.

David Lunch lol

Attached: 1529859813456.png (640x443, 348K)

haha

lolololol omg!

Well meme'd, sir.

>I just voted trump for the lolz hehehe
Wow Jow Forums is a bunch of middle school faggots what's a shocker

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (3264x2448, 1016K)

I liked the new Twin Peaks, it just needed another season to deal with all the hanging threads

DON'T WATCH THAT SEASON FELLAS THERE'S POST MEDITATION LYNCH IN THE PERCOLATOR

R/ACC>U/ACC stay mad genderfags

>leftists want death and destruction for all westerners
>give them what they want
>somehow we come out of this the winners
Accelerationism is utopian defeatism, it's bullshit.

Attached: 1528344303698.png (500x519, 125K)

Within 30 days I start killing kikes and pedos. I can't fucking wait!

>Scared kike

>Amazing article

Said no non-shill ever

sage goes in options

I just looked up how to transcendentally meditate on the internet but didn't pay the membership fee am I fucked?

If you accelerate the current course you're gonna be lined up against the wall by left-wing diversity squads. Liberals don't want to win, they want to destroy. They'll be nothing left to rebuild.

>no archive
Fuck off to plebbit yourself you dumb shill.

The power and internet will be brought down and the kikes, pedos and corrupt media and politicians eliminated.

>Christman
>Christ
>man
In regards to this individual, neither of these things are true

The way it ended there's no reason they couldn't just basically create a whole new story arc.. I know the creators like to think of it in terms of Laura but she doesn't exist in a vacuum. I think people would watch if they tried to give some more insight into their ideas about the actual dynamics of the way in which Laura and Dale ended up in the wrong timeline.. kind of zoom out on the whole thing a bit more.

Attached: IMG_0855.jpg (960x768, 89K)