Friendly reminder that marriage offers no benefit to men

>benefits are only for women and kids
>all your assets are on the line, ready to be lost if she decides to divorce
>you do not need to get married to have a healthy, long term relationship with a woman.
>not being married will keep your partner in that seducing stage, motivating her to workout, cook, fellate you regularly
>If she gets boring you can just walk out.

inb4 married men live longer. Most married men look 10 years older, fat and ready to accept death.
inb4 "but I'm happily married". Congrats faggot you hit the lottery. Most men don't.

Attached: Untitled.png (570x440, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0U6mPga65A
health.harvard.edu/blog/the-health-advantages-of-marriage-2016113010667
youtube.com/watch?v=cs6NL5rPyGM&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From a happily married man to OP:
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

I tried relationships, some were good other were bad, but I never lost anything.
Marriage is a contract, trying it and then withdrawing from it could cost me 50% of my shit. No thank you I won't try sir.

Your jew tricks won't work on me you filthy kike

Most "happily married men" are cucks who are getting cheated on, just that they haven't realized yet.

Fuck off shill.
Marriage is for the benefit of children. People need to stop treating marriage as something temporary until the better option comes along and then things would fix themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0U6mPga65A

Reminder:
Romantic companionship feels good and makes you a better person

> married men live longer
> REEE NOT TRUE I SAID
If you want people to listen to you, show at least some intellectual honesty.

Slavery also had vast benefits for the slave, assuming you were lucky enough to get a relatively kind master.

>yeah goys don't get married and procreate or lead a traditional life setting a good example to the next generation. just don't do it goy, play video games instead
just to spite you shlomo i'd marry my fiancee even faster if i could and do it this year. unfortunately date is already set for next year.

Attached: happy2.png (368x433, 95K)

This. MSM is now churning out pieces en masse about how marriage is pointless and you shouldn’t even bother. Because it worked out so spectacularly for the niggers

Unless you marry higher or same as your own social and economic status sure.
If you're a Trump progeny marrying a waitress from a roadside Diner - yeah - you're going to end up unhappy. The reason is simply that you're too different.

I don't think there's much benefit for children from marriage of parents. For most Europeans, marriage is a way to pay less tax.

>living life without risks
>never learning how to make a commitment
sounds pathetic, thqh

>marriage is a way to pay less tax.
Yeah, people are too dumb to understand the benefits of marriage to a society so it is in the government's best interest to incentivize it

Giving benefits to my kids is everything that count to me. Choosing a faithful wife and being faithful to her is a key factor of being happy with this duty.

Only wagecucks have to worry about alimony. If my wife ever decided to divorce she'd have to pay me. But go ahead and keep rejecting marriage and childrearing. The women you're not wifing up will make good sister-wives for my bride.

You realize you can have a girlfriend and get her pregnant? You know marriage and pro creation have nothing in common, right?

Marriage don't guarantee a longer life. You realize a contract with the state won't make you live longer.

if you cohabitate, the state will marry you anyway

then don't cohabitate

It's because you're a loser who makes less money than your wife. She must be older fatter and uglier than you, but smart enough to know how to make money. You're an exception, most men dont leech on a woman to survive.

How do you know if she's faithful? And how much would you lose if you leave her?

Romantic companionship is good, and is different than marriage. You do not need to sign a contract in order to enter a romantic companionship.

It's beneficial to society which makes it beneficial to men you fucking idiot.

Explain why signing a contract is beneficial for society?

If your marriage fails, there is no individual benefit.
But for it to be successful, you have to marry.
And collectively it does offer benefits when it works.
Basically marriage is the best way but it has to be made to work, right now it overwhelmingly doesn't, but that's just an extension of society itself not working.
If you want to be a defeatist and escape from the issues then yes avoid marriage, it will be a mistake for you to take that risk.
But for anyone that actually gives a shit about fixing the state of the world, for anyone that wants to put in the work and take some risk and actually have some stakes involved in the process then marriage is worth considering.
It's still a huge risk so you better go prepared. Have experience dealing with women, read a lot about them, talk with other men who have had experience and when you take the first steps forward remember to never relax always be ready to handle all the issues that will arise in the process.
For society to have any future there is no other way.
We aren't ready for waifu robots with artificial wombs yet.

Who hurt you, user?

How can a man from Panama understand how risky it is for men to marry in white countries. We have obligations here, rules, alimonies, child support.
What obligations do husbands and fathers have in your country?

No one. A healthy relationship is great. Marriage contract isn't.

>2016, File single, self-employed
>owe the government $3200

>2017, File jointly, self-employed, old enough for earned income credit through wife because she's """"poor""" and married
>Owe the government $1600

I don't want to do quarterly payments tho pls, it's too much work

realizing it would force them to divorce, and divorcing would cost them half their shit + the house. Its cheaper to remain a cuck.

Any evidence to support this claim?

Modern electronic communications which allow for long distance exchanges of information such as text, audio, video and more.
Via such exchanges of information it is possible to follow news events, be informed on statistics, communicate with people in real time and know people from all around the world.
Whatever obligations you have are irrelevant.
You will find a way around them to achieve reproduction or you will go extinct.
That is the reality you face.
And your extinction won't come when you cease reproducing and the last of you dies. It will come when you become a minority and the rest of the hostile groups within your society pull off another haiti/rhodesia/south africa on you.

Marrying a good woman is a big benefit. She has to have good genes, be an excellent mother and not a degenerate.
This gives you a real partner, good kids and a happy life.
It is true you may need to go outside the marriage for good sex though.

No, but you also need to prove commitment. Without any concept of marriage - and I don't necessarily mean the contract part - you end up with today's oversexualized society where you have little option for any kind of romantic companionship.

>signing a life binding contract with someone who's good at 25, hoping she will remain good for 50 more years...
too risky. rather not marry her. doesnt mean I cant have a nice relationship with her.

providing for you, her and your kids is enough of a commitment I believe.

so have kids, no problem. Just dont marry.

>> You know marriage and pro creation have nothing in common, right?
Its called having a family bud

so if you have a female partner, she gave birth to your kids, you all live together, but you didn't marry her, you're not a family?

Why?
If it's a girl she will likely end being a slut and having non white kids. If it's a boy he might end poorly adapted, miserable or become a tranny.
You are still going to have to pay for them even if you leave after they're born.
And they might even end doing more bad for the world than good.
Assuming you leave.
If you stay with a woman you haven't married you are just wasting your life, there's a huge risk that she will leave you somewhere in the future.
The risk is always there even with marriage of course.
But if you want to take a risk at least try to minimize it as much as possible and have all odds on your favour.

kike propaganda to completely destroy the family and eradicate white people

Fair enough. What do you think about the idea that marriages where the women had more partners allegedly don't last? That would imply that relationships, in general, are hurt by hypersexuality. Or about the fact that as a woman gets older men may want to abandon the family and fuck around? Again, the taboo of divorce was the main thing preventing this before the sexual revolution.
Should there not be a social system to ensure that both men and women behave in a way which doesn't dissolve society?

>married people live longer
>what is survivor bias
Divorced men should be included in the marriage health statistics. If we did so I have a hunch never-married men have better stats.

Bump

>If you stay with a woman you haven't married you are just wasting your life, there's a huge risk that she will leave you somewhere in the future.
If she leaves she has a good reason to, at least I won't lose my assets for it. And keep in mind that in this configuration, I can leave too, at anytime, and for free.

hey guys lets mutilate every little boys dick then make a thing where the more successful and smart you are the more you are going to lose if you try to reproduce

t. retard cult member

This is a good point actually. If you're going to have kids, marriage should be mandatory.

OP is a liar. I'm happily married for 9 years. Far superior than being with whores too. Fucked the shit out of my wife this weekend (I'm serious) and had somebody to rub my body after camping (running, biking, swimming, fishing and jet skiing) this weekend. You guys are crazy or lazy if you don't want to get married.

OP is gay or wants America dead. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM

I think that it's perfectly acceptable for a union to not last. Millions of factors can affect it. All I want is for my fellow men to stop losing their shit in divorce courts.

With that sort of mindset you are better off not marrying at least for now.
You wouldn't be able to hold a woman for long.
There of course "are" good reasons for women to leave but generally speaking that's not normally the case.
And regarding your assets I guess that depends on the local law. In some cases they could still sue to take them even if you never properly married.

Thanks for the wisdom Tyrone

Men losing their shit in divorce courts has little to do with marriage and family-building and more to do with divorce and marriage as industries and an oversexualized society. Opting out is just defeatist.

Under the current divorce laws, mandatory marriage would be perceived as a legal form of fraud.
Adding to this, let's say you're an idiot who fucks tinder chicks with no condom. One gets pregnant... now you owe her child support (under current laws). Now in your dream world, I would have to marry her, enforced by the state. She decides to legally divorce the next day, now I owe her alimony on top of child support. That's the world you want?

>Fucked the shit out of my wife this weekend (I'm serious
And you're still a fuckin degenerate. Kys

what if you marry a woman who has way more assets than you? dont you then have the upper hand

>has little to do with marriage and family-building and more to do with divorce and marriage as industries
I live under such climate, therefore I need to adapt in order to not be a victim of this industry.

Because he’s a married man?

Practically it's just too close to plain old antinatalism. You should work to reform or disrupt the industry instead.

It lost all meaning when women could control pregnancy and make their own money. Why this Institution is kept alive under these contradictory circumstances i dont understand

>t. NEET fag with no male friends
if you've ever had male friends, you would know the negative influence wives and girlfriends have on them. they may be necessary for the survival of white people, but they're lower than animals

Attached: peperoll.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I thought about this for a while. I think if enough desirable men withdraw from marriage BECAUSE of these fucking divorce courts, this system has a chance to change.

Don't fuck tinder whores then?

Under the current divorce laws, mandatory marriage would be perceived as a legal form of fraud.
Adding to this, let's say you're an idiot who fucks chicks with no condom. One gets pregnant... now you owe her child support (under current laws). Now in your dream world, I would have to marry her, enforced by the state. She decides to legally divorce the next day, now I owe her alimony on top of child support. That's the world you want?

For the past couple years the left has been firmly pushing prenuptial agreements (Jewish origin, they call it a Ketubah) For everyone regardless of age/wealth/whatever. Ive scoured the internet looking for any data on how prenups impact divorce rates and there is absolutely nothing on the matter. Pic Related is literally all I could find. It works for Jews based on their much lower rate of divorce because they need a Rabbi’s rarely given approval to proceed with a divorce (the Rabbi almost always insists they stick it out for the sake of the children). Jews profit on prenups and again when it ends in divorce. They want to strip away meaning/purpose from the institution where white babies are created. They want to break you down and make you think it’s not worth it before you even get started. Now they’re outright telling you it isn’t worth it because they’ve already half succeeded. The fact that the left is staunchly Pro-prenup and anti-marriage unless it’s for gays should seriously give you pause.

Attached: 163BBE26-6784-40A5-9CE3-A8F294EC81D6.jpg (750x804, 136K)

You sound lonely

Marriage is a pretty hard sell in a secular society.

Forgot to add, but No fault divorce law(again thank the Jews) is the biggest force that’s currently undermining the institution of marriage.

Having sex outside of marriage is degeneracy.

Not really, a man needs to think like this and be aware of all the trap that is marriage in the common age. Otherwise these roasties will have him strung out to die, drying is no longer what they settle for, cause feminism wills it. Mammon, satan and pure vapid cuntery is their god now. Men be aware only decent non feminist in anyway church women can make a good bride

Attached: F9777768-BA64-492E-8CAC-AFA8847DF1D9.jpg (1024x533, 120K)

Says the meme flagging ultra kike. Gtfo cunt

Attached: AF4142AF-3FC1-493C-A1D8-678E9DE738D5.png (635x873, 1.24M)

Yes.

>more to do with divorce and marriage as industries and an oversexualized society
this, don't let the 'lol xd gota smash da pusy' faggots ruin healthy relationships with people you click with.

Attached: DA55Q2834et.gif (720x405, 517K)

>the Jews are actually fooling white nationalists into marrying roast beef subs to fuel the divorce epidemic

Dont say we didn't warn you.

Attached: feminism1.jpg (960x951, 134K)

>The only thing i can think of to commit to is bobs and vagene

Attached: feminism5.jpg (1362x776, 325K)

>beneficial to society
>but puts individual men at a disadvantage

Are we arguing about marriage in concept or in practice?

Wow if i had OP address id gas that kike.

Attached: feminism7.png (744x629, 182K)

Attached: feminismop.jpg (1370x800, 503K)

modern women are psycho. Why have your finances tied to her?

1. if she runs up credit card debt, you are responsible
2. if she signs up for autopays, you are responsible.
3. if she hires a lawyer, you are responsible
4. if she fucks up your kids, you are stuck with them for life
5. if she signs liens, you are responsible.

marriage is just a way to allow women to act like shite and to make some poor slob pick up the tab.

Attached: roastieToastie2.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

All the pitfalls are a result of laziness on your part. Marriage is only for men who can take on responsibility. Everyone else will have a predictably bad time.

Attached: roastie3.jpg (715x1024, 137K)

Attached: women4.png (760x864, 866K)

Your shill bake certainly for a lot of nonsaged replies

Wrong.
health.harvard.edu/blog/the-health-advantages-of-marriage-2016113010667

>not commiting to the mother of your children and building a big family
Absolute incel.

Marriage is the most pointless commitment to be honest.

This

Marriage is only for two kinds of males:
>Alpha men that know how to handle women, and take responsibility
>Omega cucks that find joy in letting their cunt wives boss them around
If you are neither of those, you will be miserable in marriage.

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=cs6NL5rPyGM&t=4s

Attached: goodmengone.jpg (810x1024, 173K)

Attached: feminismcure.png (500x577, 119K)

Attached: mgtow2.jpg (1581x823, 464K)

I proposed to my girlfriend 2 weeks ago, I should have waited for this thread !

I'm not a big fan of marriage, but my girl is russian, very family-oriented and is rushing to get pregnant.

If it's the only "cost" to get my first baby user it's worth it.

Attached: mgtow3.jpg (948x2404, 521K)

Attached: mileytrump.jpg (424x377, 46K)

>2018
>trusting women

Attached: 32311312.gif (500x295, 994K)