Dindu nuffin gets shot

CHIMPOUT HAPPENING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5881895/Mother-unarmed-17-year-old-shot-dead-Pittsburgh-police-shares-heartbreak.html

Attached: dindu nuffin.png (659x701, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstarhiphop
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/06/22/police-reviewing-antwon-rose-driveby-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitch wants to cash in on nigger lottery

>DESTINED FOR GREATNESS

old news, they already established evidence that he was the shooter in the driveby the police chased him from

Her son Antwon Rose Jr., who Kenney said dreamed of being a chemical engineer or lawyer, was killed by three shots after he ran from officers who stopped his car - which they suspected had been involved in a drive-by shooting.

He dindu nothing, he had dreams, he was a good boy

WE WUZ KANGZ!! WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: C6D7A8EB-BD3A-4276-90BD-660505499CBC.jpg (900x924, 149K)

The protests have been interesting to watch, but no major habbenings. That article is pretty funny. I doubt a literal gangbanger (he was suspected of killing somebody earlier) fleeing the cops had any dreams being a chemical engineer, unless you count brewing meth.

Spoonfeed please I have no interest in wading through leftist drivel news.fornthe truth

He could of been a chemical engineer and a lawer at the same time making the big bucks in patent law.

But now hes dead.

#JUSTICEFORANTWON

Maybe if that dumb nigger stayed home and study he wouldn't have died.

play along at home folks

Attached: dindubingo.jpg (890x675, 153K)

Jesus, why do these sites put on 10 videos to play the minute you get on their site and there's no way to turn them off? It must take 1 megabit of bandwidth to load them. no thanks

>destined for greatness

I mean probably not but still. He broke the law sure but he did not deserve to die for it. Once again the laziness and incompetence of the American police force gets a kid killed.

they attacked a car and said the car attacked them

again...

worldstarhiphop
.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhfEbYV1xkKIYx85Hf

HE WUZ A GUD BOI
HE WUZ GONNA GO BACK 2 CHURCH N GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRAK

>CHIMPOUT HAPPENING
>mfw comfy sleepover with Jow Forums

Attached: 1356406160069.jpg (284x284, 9K)

Stupid bitch should be grateful for her state funded late term abortion. Just think of all the prison visits she doesn't have to drag her fat ass of the couch for now.

Gotta love how a good chimpout brings us all together

weren't there guns i nthe car too?

Didnu was going to be a chemical engineer, he was already experienced with the effects of crack cocaine.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it. Based on our assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negroid-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

there were two hand guns in car, the back window had been blown out in the shootout that occurred moments b4, with rival gang.
>running the streets shooting at people
>get shot.
I don't see the problem here.

Attached: 38D735BA-8B64-4752-B061-031434FF266B.jpg (396x382, 37K)

>Going to be a chemical engineer or a lawyer
>Shot as he ran from a stolen car

Hmm...

He coulda been a KANG.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/06/22/police-reviewing-antwon-rose-driveby-video/

His car had so many holes it resembled gruyere cheese, how can they deny he was involved in a drive-by? The police found guns in the car and an empty mag in his pocket

Fuck you. You arrogant cracker.

Attached: IMG_57.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Attached: 1528733909537.jpg (750x736, 498K)

Attached: nigger lemon.png (587x571, 301K)

I know you fags will call me a cuck, but the kid looks very friendly in that picture that was taken 5 years ago. My emotions are telling me that friendly child didn't deserve to die.

t. normie

Kys

Attached: AC6650AD-9E6B-4CEA-A1A1-0FE80E75C463.jpg (576x1024, 101K)

He was a good kid. Church choir etc

Unironically this. Women usually go to prison for post-birth abortions.

>17
>dreams of becoming a chemiccal engineer or a lawyer
>two very similar fields
can they at least admit that he should have known which by that point in his life
can they also admit turning cocaine into crack is not "chemical engineering", and going on facebook screaming "he dindu nuffin he a gud boi" is not what lawyers do

fucking weak protests, didn't even burn anything. booooring

I lived in Pittsburg for 25 years and if a black got shot it was for good reason

K...

Black racist much Tyrone?

I hope this is a copypasta. Either way fuck off.

Any liveleak of the surveillance yet?

Weird how niggers get offended at crack jokes.

Hit a nerve, smellydick?

>can they also admit turning cocaine into crack is not "chemical engineering" ans going on facebook screaming "he dindu nuffin he a gud boi" is not what lawyers do
Fucking lost. It's funny because it's true. The kid was a criminal; and a dumb one at that. Not to be edgy, but the world's a better place without him. The mother shoud be fined bo raising a criminal, not be allowed to spout shit for the press. No decency whatosever; no shame.

Attached: 1522920077180.jpg (222x293, 19K)