DRUMPF CRASHES THE ECONOMY

FUCK YOU DRUMPF YOU ORANGE CHEETO SKINNED ORANGUTANG

Attached: fuck-drumpf.png (593x432, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52130e0ntbM&t=1089s
archive.is/5drmF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have some self respect. Sage

>“Trump will crash the economy”
The pedo economy. Tick tock.

Attached: 282541F0-550D-43BC-9507-9D4CB12E574D.jpg (1536x935, 165K)

Daily reminder that valuing the economy over all other aspects of
society is subversive.

>The DOW = the economy.

Watch all them die because no more fresh Young blood wtf

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I will happily and triumphantly watch them all die.

Attached: 2CD807E8-6D88-40E1-9FE2-C1D6D310E04F.jpg (1479x1099, 379K)

Retarded limp dick liberal doesn’t know what correction is

The economy has sucked since trump took and and still sucks. The only good thing trump has done was cut regulations.

Economy is good: This is roll over from when Obama was president

Economy is bad: TRUMP REEEEEEE

>Germany removes 10% on US cars on EU
>China overextended by One Belt One Road project so tariffs actually fuck with them
>EU so economically blindsighted by their own internal fucking that they have to bend over to USA demands
>Canada is literally committing economic suicide to say fuck you to trump
>Mexico is about to go Venezeula 2.0

Damn US lucked out being in the right position to start a trade war at this point in time.

Attached: 4c1.png (300x300, 135K)

This ladies and gentleman is a slide thread. Remember to type "sage" into the options bar when replying to this thread.

>Paid Twitter shill, shills..

Wew

How are corporations supposed to make investments without capital? Are you suggesting small businesses will rise and replace large corporations? If anything, the trend is going in the opposite direction.

>Liberals: Look! It's down 9.3% from it's ALL TIME HIGH! THE WORLD IS ENDING!
>Also liberals: Just ignore the 40% increase since Nov 8th, 2016 since Trump was elected! END OF THE WORLD I SAY!

Why do I even bother replying to these bait threads anymore. I already know how deranged liberals are, and yet here I am.

Attached: 1.jpg (1520x1105, 176K)

Do these idiots that the dow has been fluctuating on a weekly basis, right? Or do they have an attention span of a goldfish?

Is the DOW the only thing that determines how good the economy is?

>(((STEIN)))

Another kike trying to crash the economy,

Attached: 17465D6F-C94F-4724-9F24-36B09F616139.jpg (899x1051, 417K)

>(((krassenstein)))
Donald Trump is shutting the economy down!

The stock market is a leading indicator for the rest of the economy.

That's what we want. That way everyone suffers together.

>t. (((Ed Krassenstein)))

>implying the economy is an indicator of progress

The economy is irrelevant if all it’s doing is feeding niggers and spics. There hasn’t been economic progress in 20 years for the average worker.

Fuck your mother. She's a whore that didn't raise you right. I hope to pinch both of your skins off with pliers in revenge for 6-14-17 and your school shootings. Goddamn woe loving traitors. Just fucking die already.
Did somebody reply with that- or are they talking among your fellow "unaware and compliant" on "keep the people ignorant" twitter?
Ignorant
keeping
ignorant

black unemployment is the lowest it's been since the statistic was tracked.

I agree. Stop all trade with China and nuke the motherfuckers in 2 years. Let's go.

it took this thread too long to recognize this is a kike.

>Pyramid scheme king Krassenstein whining about crashing the economy

This

Unemployment only measures people looking for a job you moron. Plenty of niggers are on welfare living off the taxes of hard working Americans.

It is the leading indicator or kikey manipulation. The Chinese are currently in the middle of a nervous breakdown along with all of (((those))) currently invested in China. They believe we will be the first to flinch, but they also understand they have much, much, more to lose. What a timeline...

it is just capitalism in its natural cycle the economy rises and crashes and rises again rinse and repeat just like Communism it is an evil tool made by ((them))

Attached: th.png (530x687, 173K)

((((Krassenstein)))))

>krassenstein>176428792
reported

Threadly reminder that this is what the Krassenstein Brothers sound like IRL

>youtube.com/watch?v=52130e0ntbM&t=1089s

Attached: 1528366967245.jpg (633x758, 29K)

>(((news media))) uses (((sources))) to say White House told China they cannot invest in American tech companies
>tech stocks crash
>Oh whoops the story was completely fabricated but lol fuck you anyway DRUMPF!

Shouldn't this be considered a form of insider trading or a terrorist act? The media intentionally tried to tank the stock market today using a totally false story they made up. Bare minimum they should be open to litigation via civil suit.

Attached: 1528499238851.jpg (1500x1500, 1.28M)

The last few times times I went to the city, almost all of the near minimum wage workers were black.

Cities grew the fastest in the era of protectionism. Trump is making America grow again.

Take government spending and finance out of GDP, then let's see how the economy is doing.

Progressives blogs have turned against the Krassensteins, Dworkins (@funder) and Seth Abramsons for being part of "Resistance Inc"

archive.is/5drmF

Krassensteins have been outed as ponzi schemers who originally used their twitter handles to spam Bieber fans with their schemes

Post krassenstein one more fucking time
and see what happens

Attached: HITLER-HAF.jpg (1024x713, 332K)

i'm 50% cash now.