Greeks are unbelievably based

>Two men were pushed off a promenade and into the sea at a gay pride festival in northern Greece
>The two men, draped in rainbow flags, were pushed off the boardwalk by a group of young men, who shouted: “We will kill you and your types.”
Wew lad
thetimes.co.uk/article/greek-gay-pride-marchers-abused-and-thrown-into-sea-87bg8cnrp

Attached: gaypride-limani.jpg (900x675, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/chart/DRYS#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
jstor.org/stable/2657413
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
jstor.org/stable/3813477
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yaaaayyy!
HOORAY GREECE!
WE LOVE YOU GREECE!
MAKE LOVE TO ME GREEKS!

send pics bro
email is [email protected]

There's nothing wrong with gays.

That's our monthly anti-establishment quota.
Back to smoking hash and screaming muh naziz.

>flag
Not surprised

Nice non-argument.

Alright fuck it, you want an argument?
Please tell me how there's nothing wrong with gays if it's against nature. It's literally a human error that is encouraged in the West. Humans exist to procreate and keep society and civilization alive by the means of reproduction. If you can't procreate (or in this case, refuse to procreate) then there is no reason for you to exist.

Lol. Socrates was homosexual.

>muh nature
>muh natural purpose
Humans have free will. We exist to do what we damn well please, not to follow some 'nature's programming' regimen.

faggot detected

The irony of Greece:

>most anti-Semitic European nation

>Orthodoxy and tradition still strong

>patriotic

BUTTTT

>Is a puppet to Satanist and Zionist UK and USA for 200 years

>Only the best goys

>Total Anglo cucks, puppets and litteral Soros stooges Tsipras and Varoufakis hold power

Ironic. Greeks invented homosexuality.

This is very good, but you staill have to pay debt.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath sheweditunto them.20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,evenhis eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorifiedhimnot as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God intheirknowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Socrates was a genius. In fact you should follow his brilliant footsteps and literally drink poison. If anyone asks I'll assure them you were very wise.

Also you can still procreate and enjoy fucking men for fun on your free time. There isn't some population shortage in Greece right now that requires the men to impregnate as many women as possible is there?

They exact revenge with their scam fuck shipping companies. Reverse split after reverse split.

finance.yahoo.com/chart/DRYS#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

Go take that chart in. Jesus.Fucking.Christ.

Luke 17

28Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Peter 2
6And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Disgusting abomination unto the eyes of nature man and Gods. Seek your eternal punishment now user. Walk boldly into the second life.

Nice non-argument.

Koreabro, then why did God allow the faggotry to continue in Athens, Corinth, and Sparta. Why did he allow the sister and daughter fucking in Egypt? Looks like God only cares about sexual degeneracy when Jews do it.

>Humans have free will

Attached: SamHarris.jpg (350x350, 11K)

>BASED

Attached: The-Ancient-Greek-Goddess-Cosplay-Costume-2015-Greek-Style-Dress-Carnival-Christmas-Party-Halloween- (800x800, 449K)

Gods? Pretty sure Zeus was ok and did not care if you liked to fuck men. As for eternal punishment people only got sent to Tartarus for directly fucking with the Gods, most people went to Hades.

This strange tentacle pr0n isn't making mah cock hard. Maybe Kurt eichenwald can get a stiffy from it, but I can't.

I'm fairly sure they are Christian now.

It doesn't take brains to understand. They had so many fucking reverse splits that if you equate for the number of them the peak price would have been over a billion dollars per share. They are currently worth 6 bucks.

think of the number of people who have blown their brains out over that ticker

I am Americabro, but to answer your question:

I don't claim to know everything in the Bible, let alone understand the Almighty.

But His Word is far more reasonable than blindly supporting faggot child molestors and believing we evolved from rocks.

T. 142 IQ

Attached: 088D-Image Smith Circular Reasoning.jpg (567x279, 42K)

lol

>the Bible
>His word
lol

And my boners back. Thank you for the mental images friend.

You do realize religion is just a scam right? Like you guys can't be this diluted.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004158_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 530K)

I mean I do drink a lot of water? Is that what your asking?

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-004206_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 620K)

You mean a migrant did it.

Attached: 20180622_015357.jpg (1455x1047, 526K)

Damn, Sam Harris does a good Blue Steel

This is precisely the mindset that has encouraged homosexuals to embrace the left, and why people want them dead. If you want to not be seen as a traitor you need to distance yourself from SJWs/jewish influence. It's called order, and you can't have that if every one is going around doing what ever the hell they please. There are limits. I personally don't have an issue with gays, but i fully understand the hate.

>Biting the bate this hard
>Fucking top kek

I mean there's nothing wrong with being Korean. Noone cares. Hell I love kimchi

Gotcha you were only pretending to be retarded haha. Good joke bro.

greece invented the gays.

Dont really care, lurkers may read these and be edified. Have you edified anyone or anything other than yourself or mammon lately?

>this bluepilled faggot thinks we actually have free will

Attached: 1445413227419.png (302x369, 127K)

>Trying to save face

Attached: 13731588_1877163152510960_4525578804280456732_n.jpg (227x200, 11K)

I tried edifying mammon once. Dude didn't care. Said he'd already heard it.

Trying to save myself from the embarrassment of correcting your spelling presumably. Fuck it sounds about right. I probably would.

>Holy shit he's still going

Attached: 28168308_1906086772736701_958963587793855628_n.jpg (320x283, 15K)

I misused that word didnt i....

Hey Ivan me one example in his texts to support this you alchohalic HIV ridden degenerate; just because Greek culture supported traps didn't mean Socrates was into them

Attached: IMG_7441.jpg (555x670, 29K)

Greeks are the most based Europeans. They are often accused of being the most anti Semitic

Attached: IMG_4438.jpg (610x442, 38K)

>the state of Jow Forums in 2018

Θαυμάσια

Don't forget the turks too

Attached: AYfn8e5_d.jpg (640x604, 41K)

There is no difference between homosexual sexual deviancy and straight sexual deviancy. People are attracted to what is wrong because it is wrong. Simple as that. Talk of being born gay, etc. is a joke.
They get an extra kick out of displaying their perversion. Forcing you to see it.
They also play victim and are used to attack us (by organised political criminals who are busy stealing while this happens) despite the fact that gays have never been victims at all, certainly not in living memory.
If I lived in Thessaloniki I'd go as a witness for the lads that shoved these monsters in the sea.
We said we would tolerate queers - we never said doing fag stuff was good, natural or right because it most certainly is not.

Attached: IMG_4295.jpg (882x744, 44K)

Youre a fucking idiot and you make all Americans look bad.

We need more of this in every country.Kill them all.

>his texts

if men in greece are doing that then please send them here. need to cleanse faggots from this shitty rock

No I don't think so. But it's archaic so I was fucking around for lolz. I believe it's related to teaching or educating. I was pointing out that some ancient god or demon probably has nothing to learn from me.

Wrong. Ancient Greeks had strict laws against homosexualism. The very word for a faggot translates to English as "shame-bringer". They were permanently banned from all sacred spaces (which meant all cities, since cities were dedicated to Gods and their entire confines were seen as sacred), weren't allowed to to be part of any religious rites, weren't allowed to serve in the military, weren't allowed to carry weapons, weren't allowed to marry, and weren't allowed to interact with women and children on pain of death. These are facts. There is no way anyone who lived within the confines of a city, served in the military, took part in religious ceremonies, taught children, or was married could be a faggot, and Socrates lived in Athens, served in the Athenian military, certainly took part in religious ceremonies, and was well known for teaching children and young men philosophy. I don't know if he was married, but he certainly wasn't a faggot. The "Greeks were faggots' meme is faggot propaganda, nothing more.

I literally have nothing better to do.

Attached: 1529903125069.jpg (926x1024, 210K)

Dude, read Plato please.

Honestly I was ok with live and let live, but that only made them more annoying. So now I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking.

Attached: jinruichicken1.jpg (1277x719, 56K)

>Ancient Greeks had strict laws against homosexualism

It is well known that the ancient greeks would take young boys to "train" them. It was known as pederasty. Having sex with the young boys was of course for military purposes only. *cough cough.

who is gay and who is average european?

Attached: CC5D50C2-FCAE-4E4C-A770-6708F0F85B61.gif (480x270, 1.25M)

>free will

Attached: 2E724C07-9527-4CCC-AE17-2A79AAB603BE.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

I have and I still think it is baseless slander, either put forward by his political opponents after his death, or spread by filthy Jews to smear Aryan intellectuals as being as perverse as themselves. There is no way Socrates could have done any of the things he was doing if he was an open homosexual. The 'Socratic relationship' is about friendship between men, not faggotry.

Based and Redpilled

I hope they don't find those guys. Everytime some filthy sodomite has his feelings hurt the entire police force mobilises. It's like filthy sodomites are better than all the other people and deserve more attention

There is zero evidence for that either. The people who 'discovered' this about the Greeks were homosexuals, and it is all based on pottery fragments that have never been carbon dated. The Greeks had strict laws against faggotry and to see the proof of that all one needs to do is read ancient Greek texts wherein accusing someone of being a faggot was one of the worst insults someone could use. There are also writings from antiquity that clearly show evidence of faggots being executed by stoning for violating city laws restricting their evil filth.

Read The Symposium.

I have, he wasn't a faggot or endorsing faggotry, all he did was analyze homosexualism, where it was allowed, and it's affects on the people living there.

Always a queer to be heard from on pol. They come here to indulge their self-loathing. Everyone here needs to be sure to say something to them that will push them closer to suicide, which is endemic to being a homosexual.

Attached: 1529385900765.jpg (450x600, 48K)

You’re running out of sources here Ivan

Indeed, and they all base their lies on baseless slander dreamed up by a Jewish sodomite and evidenced by fake pieces of pottery. Very pathetic.

Off topic, if you are European and you don't spend your spare time in the Mediterranean you are missing out on the best thing we've got.
Pic related. Greek chick. She's a model in Sweden. These are paradise girls from literal paradise (Mediterranean islands).
When Greek chicks are ugly they look a little like Jews. But when Greek chicks are hot they are so hot they melt you with it. To find the perfect girl by /pol standards go into the mountains to the little villages that exist in time bubbles. Nothing major has changed for a thousand years or more in some of the places I've seen and the girls are all about physical fitness and tradition (fitness is their tradition BTW) cooking, home making etc. They are hard work, I can't tap those girls, I can get them giggling and get attention but the usual tricks I use every weekend just don't work on them. This is where you'll find bride material for real, no joke. It's there waiting for you, no visa required.

Attached: IMG_3015.jpg (1242x1654, 213K)

at least he isn't a faggot

>refuse to procreate
thats called mgtow, like me

Greeks are in no fucking way possible based whatsoever. They are highly manipulative people who watched and let their country sink into a third world state.

>They are highly manipulative people
As a half greek can confirm, they suck at fighting tho

Brown eyes

All semites, Muslims and their Jewish brothers hate Greeks. They are jealous that Greece has held the med for millennia and they have been trying to steal what we as Europeans have got for millennia. But they will never win.

A lot have blue. Just like me.

Attached: IMG_4569.jpg (736x1104, 118K)

I Agree

Attached: E6439245-F107-4DDB-96A2-D1CCC761EC73.gif (275x207, 820K)

Except I'm not a chick. This ones got brown eyes toobut look at the eye shape. That's how I know she's a real Greek girl

Attached: IMG_4568.jpg (300x400, 38K)

There's nothing wrong with homosexuals as long as they don't take pride in their perversion and don't try to spread it.

Attached: 1529354110745.jpg (1024x727, 189K)

Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: jstor.org/stable/2657413

Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source: mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml

Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/

46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/

1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503

43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503

Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

Liberal arguments in favor of homosexuality are based on logical fallacies. Source: hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
10 to 15 percent of older homosexuals have more than 1000 sex partners. Source: jstor.org/stable/3813477

Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

Oxymoron

Strata is not dated by the fossil tard.

No, there is a lot wrong with them. Mental illness and degeneracy should NEVER be tolerated, in any way, shape, or form. Anyone who wants to push the idea that there is nothing wrong with their disease is almost certainly a faggot or a D&C kike shill.

Now yes, and under Christian logic gays are sinful and evil. However if you don't use Christian logic and use Pagan logic, there is no logical reason to dislike gays or think it's unnatural.

Nor really.

I consider people can be perverted, for example playing with shit urine, but as long as it stays home, I'm not concerned. In Russia homosexuals can be homosexuals, but they can't promote it with school propaganda.

Wrong. Faggotry goes against the natural order, something paganism was very much in favor of and promoted. Both Christianity and Pagans opposed faggots for very similar reasons.

Also, using religious arguments for faggotry stinks of kike shilling.

What is the Sacrad Band of Thebes?
Who is Lesbos?

Then the Russians have it wrong. Faggots account for over 80% of serial killing and serial raping and well over half of all child molestation. There is also 'bug chasing', which almost all faggots engage in to one degree or another. They spread diseases, are cowardly murderers and rapists, and target women and children with their evil depravity. Faggots are mentally ill degenerates and have no place in society.

It's unnatural. If everybody turns homosexual, we won't exist anymore. There are natural laws, deal with it.