Belgium Beer

Attached: Cornet_900.jpg (625x900, 109K)

> Strong
> Blond
> Belgian

I support this thread.

gimme some good premium expensive belgian beer marques, im all about german and czech beer but my soon to be father in law loves belgian and dutch, i want to impress him

nothing beats the Cornet except the Cornet itself

Belgian beer is piss water. You got awesome cookies and sweets, though.

Leon Degrelle and Joris van Severen bless this thread

here in Quebec all of the best brews are Belgian style ales

Don't you have kebabs to sell ahmed ?

No, I have some German beer to drink.

not necessarily

3 things that belgians aren't LMAO

I'm actually drinking a Cornet right now. Really nice beer

Just bantz, bro. Pic related is funny and will really fuck you up. Triple fermented lmao.

Attached: delirium-tremens-gift-pack-1017-p.jpg (1444x1873, 407K)

Drank pic related last night, pretty good.

Belgian beer is leagues better than German beer. You're blinded by one of the only acceptable expressions of German chauvinism.

Attached: 33cl-quadrupel-combi-800x1204.png?anchor=center&mode=crop&quality=90&width=480&heigh (480x723, 366K)

Oh look, babby stole one of daddy's beers and 2 sips in he drunk out of his mind and posting on Jow Forums about things completely unrelated to politics. Imagine my shock.

Belgian beer is fantastic and a great contribution to civilization.

A leaf shit posting. Btw do you even have a culture or you all became gays-sikhs ?

Belgium and Germany have been brewing beer for centuries, longer than your abomination of a country even exists.

No thanks. I like my beer like I like my violence... Domestic.

cool story bro

Attached: 1499255894259.png (1172x1416, 77K)

>drinking beer

Attached: images.jpg (421x315, 28K)

This is the shit, easily my favorite at the moment. Also great are Gulden Draak, Chimay, even that blond Leffe stuff you get in common grocery stores. Belgians know how to make a damn good beer.