The new slave trade

If a second American Civil War were to break out and the conservatives won the war would slavery come back? Would you own a slave?

Attached: A22425C3-AF14-47F3-B0CA-CB59A60EE08E.jpg (750x549, 155K)

The GOP was founded on anti-slavery, you absolute mong.

I would own a slave

He is saying that it wouldn’t exist if conservatives won, dummy. Fight for the Left if you want slavery back. What do you think all these illegal spics are for?

I would own a harem of qt latinas, so yes

Fuk no I'm not a Democrat get that stupid shit out of here we're not going to Purge the Liberals in this country just to bring back their policy of slavery

I’d be perfectly fine with coming across a qt3.14 slave girl that I could either wife and/or free

The GOP loves spics slaves tho. Why do you thing most of the party fights Trump every step of the way on immigration just as much as the most radical leftist? The right wing that wins civil war 2.0 wont be the GOP.

Fuck slavery, it's the reason we have the nigger probolem we do now and even if we didn;t have a war somewhat about it they would have haitied us.

>The GOP loves spics slaves tho.
Only one party wants to build the wall, tardboy.

just move to commiefornia. they want "cheap imported labour." lol

Nah, but I would kill as many non-whites as possible.

Remember the last time we kept Africans as slaves? Didn’t turn out too well for us, did it?

>The right wing that wins civil war 2.0 wont be the GOP.
No shit, and we wont be illegal spic loving slave traders either.

Texas is going to win civil war 2 but they aren’t bringing back slavery. The war is gonna start over gun rights.

Texas just built a bullion depository so that they can issue a war currency. Nothing happens by chance.

>would slavery come back?
I fucking hope i want all of those niggers out of the country
>would you own a slave
maybe back in the day but modern niggers would be the worst slaves imaginable

Texas going to fuck everyone up and they are gonna keep their spics. I’m not from Texas but I have studied their plans extensively. Oppose Texas and be destroyed.

*hope not

Didn't you learn anything from the first time we had slavery? Now we're stuck with niggers. Don't make that mistake again.

No, we learned that it’s not worth it.

The only thing that could beat Texas is if the entire union attacked it at the same time. When the USA collapses that will not happen. All the bases are in the south ( especially Texas) for a reason.

I repeat I am not from Texas but you better listen to the “don’t mess with Texas” credo. They are gonn fuck the north up worse than bull run I.

Yes I would take a cum monkey slave thanks $1 is enough right?

Attached: 1527706308615.jpg (592x370, 90K)

Slavery is not economically viable. If you're wanting some slave to do your dishes and cook, don't. That brings more danger than anything else.

Depends on the breed of slave. Niggers are useless creatures, as any arab who owned one can confirm. Indians stink but are okay. Southeast Asians are okay. I doubt spics would be any good. Just kill everything and build robots instead.

No, but the jews plan to take slaves when this is all said and done. Just after the shofar and messiah comes

this pic is older than most people on the board

Slavery wouldn't come back, as whites would be smarter this time around and ship the blacks back to Africa.

Lol this is hilarious but the war is gonna start over gun rights. Texas will secede and sieze control off Fort Hood. I am guessing everything south of Tennessee joins and New York and Illinois and pals try to put them down but instead have their shit pushed in.

Attached: B2E8BFCF-FCA6-4983-97E0-F1DEF76461FA.jpg (2170x1477, 1.48M)

Well, slavery was the Democrats -- but yes, it will be making a comeback regardless.

>Would you own a slave?
Only a qt SE asian sex slave.

Even with legal slavery, ownership of homo africanus specimens should be illegal. Or at least ban fertile ones. Those things are too dangerous.

No niggers on our land. Ever again. One thing Mexico has ever done right, was genociding them

Democrats ran slave markets.

No, send them back to Africa.

No. Slavery is retarded to bring back when we have robots

No. Slavery would not come back under those circumstances. It would take an apocalyptic reset to bring back open slavery in the west (and I think it would).

There is no need to take slaves in the modern era, there are already more people than we know what to do with and it will only get worse from here on out.

We are at the point that if there is a nearly any job you don't want to do, there's good money to be made if you make a machine to do it.

Nah. I'd much rather they all got exterminated or forcibly removed. Blacks obviously aren't compatible with whites, or any other race for that matter.

Attached: 1498745703008.png (1023x653, 271K)

you are all slaves to the jew anywa

Attached: 1529858457636.jpg (744x601, 630K)

ironic coming from a russian

Attached: 1511124110483.png (650x994, 600K)

fuck owning slaves, that would mean having to keep niggers around.

the only historical group i feel resentment towards are slave owners -- if not for them, we wouldn't be having to suffer niggers in the americas to the extent that we do

If we're talking about niggers then just kill them, enslave cucked whites and rape their boipuccies.

no it would just wind up the same down the line,kill em all and use machines for automation

No way, niggers are lazy and smell like shit

We don't need slaves anymore. Send them back to Africa and cut all foreign aid, take all the white people back into our countries and let the kangs enjoy their "superior" culture for about 2 months until they all starve

Thx ahah

its always master and servant, its just how good are the relations going to be.
do you think the average person making minimum wage is given the same payment as say mamie in gone with the wind? obviously not all slaves were like that but do you think people picking fruit for pocket change are working any less hard than plantation slaves? they might have slightly better living conditions but not much better.

it is always master and servant, the only question is what you are, the price paid by the master, and the work done by the servant.

Fuck no I hate niggers send them home I never want to be around one again and white men do way better work efficiently

Starting before the Civil War and up to moderm times, Democrats/Liberals have kept the miniorties enslaved

How much for the one on the right

fake quote and if you even bothered to look up what he wrote in '200 years together' or any of the Soviet history you'd know that commies banished jews, Stalin killed all potential competition
- thats why most of them ran away to Israel as soon as they could and russian jews are like 15% of Israel pop