Why are Slavs Considered White?

This is not a slide thread, I'm being serious.

Why are Slavs considered white? They have contributed very little too white society, and have mass raped and have genocided actual whites(Germans, French etc.)

>B-b-but they have white skin
I guess albino Africans are now white then

>B-b-but they have white facial features/Bonestructure, blue eyes etc.

I think we can all agree being white means having a certain level of intelligence, creativity, and ability to succeed in your society.

Just "Looking white" but behaving like a nigger doesn't make an ethnic group white

Attached: slavMasterRace.png (2670x3520, 1.9M)

Attached: 1527779457969.jpg (776x599, 127K)

And? I'm sure they've accomplished something(just like the Chinese and Indians have accomplished Something) but compared to northwestern whites(English, Germans, Dutch) they are subsaharan-tier.

It's about their inventions relative to their neighbours

The mass rep and genocide were political conflicts. This does not make them the nigger of Europe. Also genetics.

Attached: 1527904433459.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

Also, lol at slavs just taking credit for entire fields that they have barely contributed to.

"Digital Computing"? Really?

Alan Turing(An anglo) and John Von Neumann(Hungarian Jew) is not getting any credit? Just the slavs?

No, they get credit too, just saying that slavs contributed.

Very interesting how the slavs are much more prone to mass rape during political opponents than the northwestern Europeans are.

Also interesting how they have achieved less than 1/10th of what the northwesterns have achieved with the same land/climate and the same resources even though they have "the same DNA"

Then maybe you should rephrase that meme then. Saying "You should thank the slavs for digital computing" is kinda misleading since their contributions were tiny and could have easily been substituted for by germanic whites or jews

Fair, but still they are not the niggers of Europe, just the alcoholics.

You are literally retard tier delusional. Fuck off back to the tampon bin in your nearest Tim's, where you belong.

Perhaps not as retarded as niggers, But definitely inferior to northwestern europeans in every way. And so lumping them together as the same "white race" is a problem imo. Why are slavs considered white? Only northwestern europeans and northern italians should be considered white.

Whatever you say kurwa

Why are Italians white again?

Attached: 1405878782025.jpg (900x598, 163K)

Northern italians are white, that's a picture of a southern italian.

This is a picture of a northern italian

Attached: noritalians.jpg (297x445, 37K)

They are not inferior, they simply lack the governmental infrastructure and order to build up.

Slide d&c thread

Attached: sage.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

Slavs are not inferior they just need non slavs to rule them and build all the infrastructure for them so they can succeed?

Doesn't sound equal at all. If the slavs were equal to the northwesterners they should be able to build successful societies by themselves with no need for outside help just like the english, german dutch etc. do

Cry more kurwa, everything I have said and posted is fact

Die in a fire faggot.

Attached: 1525487581046.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

So you posted a Polish immigrant to Canada? Lol that's another point Slavs have the ugliest men

Some Slavs are White. That's because Slavs are just people who speak Slavic languages. It's similar to Hispanics, they can be White or non white.

I'm talking about the ethnic slavs. A ethnic german speaking Russian wouldn't count in this case

The fuck are you smoking where is the blue eyes where is the blond hair?

Green eyes and brown hair.

Think about it Aryan whites. Was a single great man in history Aryan white?

>Einstein
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Tesla
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Galileio
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Da Vinci
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Hitler
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Stalin
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Churchil
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Napoleon
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Newton
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Plank
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Kepler
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Watt
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Volta
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Hubble
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Schrodinger
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Faraday
Brown Hair Brown Eyes
>Karl Marx
Brown Hair Brown Eyes

Name a single influential person since the1600 that was blue eyed and blond and invented something of great significance or lead a social moment of great impact.

>when germans rape slavs trough the eastern europe that's ok
>when slavs do it to germans it's proof slavs aren't white

Did your mother test you for retardation? Not even a slide I'm being serious

who the fuck cares? lmao

Eh sounds like you're just sperging out a bit and trying to deconstruct Whiteness.

Eye color and Hair Color shouldn't be the main focus. What should be is what has that ethnic group accomplished.

There are lots of people in afghanistan and pakistan with Blue eyes for example. But I wouldn't consider them white because their people haven't accomplished anywhere near what anglos have accomplished for example.

Attached: afghanistanMan.jpg (313x470, 38K)

>Who cares who is white
Jew Detected

I'm trying to determine what is white yes, since that is extremely important to the survival of whites. If we tell non-whites(Slavs) its okay to mix with whites(English, Germans etc.) that will diminish everything about whites that I love

White hair is necessary for whiteness. Together with Green or blue eyes.

Attached: main-qimg-84d133c4e434c6e2c403d9656413b308-c.jpg (500x668, 29K)

Are french whites?
I'm not so sure...

Attached: french_woman.jpg (640x426, 188K)

Well honestly, at the rate that Western Europe is going, with being invaded by the Arabs and Africans, their only hope is to mix with Eastern Europeans. Italy seems like it's waking up but other than that there is little resistance from the West. NRM is definitely strong but they've still much to do in bolstering their numbers. Still that could change and I hope it does.

Yes.
Also again, the majority of French don't look like that.

Attached: whitefrogs.png (1237x1017, 123K)

Your average Russian and Ukranian looks more white then your average French, English, Italian and German.

Attached: main-qimg-1d39c0878452e131d8e1e22dfd188dba.png (602x698, 530K)

yeah they look like this now

Attached: frenchnoired.png (500x425, 106K)

because they are white and you're just a divide kike

You forget that there are other factors, you forget that most slavic countries went into an economic depression after the collapse of the soviet union. Due to the lack of a good government, bad economics, and harsher environments, slavic countries are unstable and no the best.

The reason why slavic men do not stand up to your definition of beauty is because they are suited to the harsher environments of their homelands, and excessive alcoholism.

Slavs are still whites, they just to stabilize.

Fair Point, but I'm talking about the native ethnic French

Sorry for errors, I'm multitasking/

But even Ethnic french are you average brown eyes brown hair dirt boys.

I'm gonna repost what I wrote in the OP:

I think we can all agree being white means having a certain level of intelligence, creativity, and ability to succeed in your society.

Just "Looking white" but behaving like a nigger doesn't make an ethnic group white

whatever you say kurwa

That chart of human achievement takes into account all achievements from the 1400s to 1950. Slavs have been severely and consistently underperforming for 600 years. A few decades of depression Or a few decades of communism doesn't change the overall historical picture.

The vast majority of French achievements come from Northern France(Paris etc.), as per that chart I posted in the OP. The northern French are very white, quite similar to the english and dutch

Yes, good goy, fight against your fellow traditional christian Europeans, good goy

You don't want white at all.

You're like the fucking SJW defining racism as a powerstrugle or some fucking bullshit.

What you want is not "white" it's some word you picked because it gets support form people.

What you want is pure and simple eugenics and survival of the most intelligent. You want a eugenically controlled society of smart people regardless of their race. But for some reason black smarts or asian smarts are not okay with you because some chart shows European inventions from the 1600 most of the copied from the Chinese or Mudslimes.

The vast majority of all you research comes from the most urban environments. It's pure and simple. The densest population produces the most scientific output because you don't have to farm for food and can concentrate on science.

>Any criticism of slavs makes you a Jew!

Whatever you day slav stormfaggot

Under-performance in achievement does not signify them to be niggers.

Slavic people are redpilled and funny to hang out with. They're also very good and loyal friends.

>slavs aren't white and behave like niggers="any criticism"
Sure is brainlet in here

>You don't want white

Yes I do, and I define that as northwestern europeans. Which is how it was defined in the british empire and Historically until Slavs and Amerimutts got a hold of it and redefined it to mean literally any European ethnic group or 56% er that has white enough skin.

The only modification I add to the list of white ethnicities is northern italians since they have historical and scientific achievements on the same level as the germans. A fair metric for determining whiteness I believe.

>DUR HUR WHITES ARE CAVEMONKEYS DEY COPIED SCIENCE FROM MUSLIMS AND CHINESE

Dindu detected

>The vast majority of all you research comes from the most urban environments. The densest population produces the most scientific output

Gee and why is that sherlock? Maybe it has to do with the fact that the most intelligent ethnic groups(the real whites) produce the most food due to the most innovation in farming. Therefore producing the most urbanization. You people act like urbanization is seperate from the Dna of the group that produces it.

It is when that underachievement is by a factor of 10 and is consistent throughout history(can't blame it on one-off events)

Could say the same thing about many non-white ethnic groups. Doesn't magically make them white

Am I wrong? All the real objective data I have supports it. I'm just the messenger

maybe being the first space explorers isn't as important as maple syrup, but i assure you jewish cucknadian, in terms of importance, you're pretty much dead last.

Attached: 5f739b5539e69a228d0668b0ae36622c321e806e51797b802104963418c68bac.jpg (203x249, 12K)

They are the first to get to space, this is not an achievement?

Fair Point. Slavs are not white but they are the whitest non-whites. Just like mixing with a lighskinned nigger is better than mixing with a dark skinned one. Mixing with a slav might be better than mixing with an arab for example.

Because they are an Indo-European ethnic group that speaks an Indo-European language

/thread

Attached: indoeuro02c.jpg (798x425, 78K)

because the only ones that actually call them out are Americans, and anything we say is wrong

Jesus Christ you brainlet Slavs, Why can't you people understand the concept of relativeness and quantity?

I never said the slavs accomplished nothing. Just that in terms of the QUANTITY of achievements, they have achieved significantly less even though they had the same resources as the western europeans did. By a factor of 10 over time.

Pointing to anecdotes about one thing they did doesn't disprove the overall trend. One great thing they did doesn't disprove the data

By your own chart, pajeets are now white

Some Slavs are swarthy looking, I would not deny that. Still as Whites become even more of a global minority, it's going to be very foolish of you to push away people who are considered White for all intents and purposes.

They may not have the most achievements, but they are still genetically white.

Like i said, Southern Italians are not white(have accomplished even less than Slavs). Northern italians are however

Okay, and white Americans are white too, does that mean America is a white nation?

White americans are essentially pure northwestern european for the most part. So most of them are white.

America was designed as a majority white nation and still is just barely.

>North Indians are not white, or at the very least were not white before Dravidian and Turkic admixture
Either you listen to too much Varg or Trudeau brainwashed you into thinking everybody outside of Europe is a person of color

Not my point. You say North Italians are white and South are not, like South Italy is a different country or something. They're both Italians, and just like America, when averaged out they are not white.

lol, shlomo pretending to be an intellect.

>"They have contributed very little too white society" too stupid to realize that you're using 'too' in the wrong context

where do you mention anything about quantity vs quality? how do you define and measure either one? which one has more impact to human civilization, maple syrup, sucking baby penis or rocket technology/ space exploration / satellite communication?

thanks for playing shlomo the cucknadian.

Attached: 1525463534789.jpg (706x673, 69K)

I don't know how many times I'm going to have to repost word-for-word what I posted in the OP. It's like you brainlet slavs don't even read it

My point is to not lump a clearly inferior ethnic group(s)(Slavs) with an ethnic group that is extremely superior to it(northwestern european). We should be fighting to keep the real whites pure and not these posers.

That doesn't mean we have to hate slavs or have a grudge against them. I don't have a grudge against the white afghanis with blue eyes. But they are not the same ethnic group as Germans

>His country is a literal meme with a substitute drama teacher as PM
>Whites headed for extinction in 100 years or so
>Europe and US getting closer and closer to a civil war

>HURR DURR SLAVS NOT WHITE NOT A SLIDE THREAD GOYIM

Goddamnit Canucks are worse than Israeli posters

Attached: 1508605516147.gif (208x200, 378K)

Because white means nothing it comes from america and in america everybody is a mutt

Oh, those leaf baits.

Attached: 7b7.jpg (625x626, 23K)

Southern italians are a distinctly different ethnic group tho, in terms of both complexion and achievements.

Whereas american whites are essentially the same anywhere you go in America(German, and Anglo for the most part, with some italians in Major cities) due to rapid colonization, therefore you can realistically call them the same ethnic group.

I'm using Charles Murrays(from his book "Human Accomplishments") definition. The same guy who wrote "The Bell Curve". I recommend you read it if you want to know the exact details but essentially he created a model to quantify achievements. And he tested it and refined it to make sure it was as accurate and non-biased as possible. Then he applied it to Europe and the world.

What's the matter kurwa? The truth got you down?

Is the best retort you have basically that whites have to embrace non-whites like you(Slavs) as white due to desperation?

Also lol at the adhoms at Canada. The truth is the truth no matter who says it.

>The truth is bait
Ok Dimitri

>Rocket science
mostly pioneered by vaun braun. Your macro is half true, half we wuz.

again shlomo, common sense question.

which one has more impact to human civilization, maple syrup, sucking baby penis or rocket technology/ space exploration / satellite communication?

Attached: 25264737472.jpg (459x578, 92K)

White has a distinct meaning ever since the British Empire. You can cry about it if you want Finnish Hapa but That term influences global politics.

Like I said it means nothing thats why some cucknadian 1/16th european mutt kike like you is considered white

>This is not a slide thread
>leaf flag

Attached: 1516308220666.jpg (600x578, 27K)

The rocket science, of which the Germans and Germanic/Anglo Americans have contributed significantly more to than Slavs.

But Again Rocket science is just ONE achievement. ONE anecdote. I'm talking about the general trend that takes into account all achievements not just one

Whatever you say finnish Hapa

Truth is in the genetics. Truth is in history. Truth is in literature. Truth is in culture. Truth is in science.

Now, fuck off, i don't feed on weekdays.

Attached: CD17B8BE-3B43-49B3-AE1B-3B0174FA6304.gif (755x567, 3.77M)

White people invented liberalism. Slavs just can't compete. Real white people would invite niggers to their countries and let them rape their daughters. Slav IQ is too low for that

>A fucking leaf

>I-Im white u guys!

Attached: 1511451510637.png (650x622, 21K)

>Truth is in History.
Which clearly shows Slavs are non-white and extremely inferior to northwestern Europeans.

About the only Slavs that make any sort of "Major" appearance on that list of European achievements are Russians, and that's just because they have a shit ton more people than the poles for example. Still absolutely nigger-tier compared to Brits or Germans though

Slavs are just behind actual whites. Northwestern whites behaved the same way slavs did today in the 1960s. You inferiors are just 50 years behind. Don't worry Liberalism is coming to your countries real fast, you can already see the early signs of it if you look around.

I know you have to overcompensate for your country being the prostitute of the Western world and a pozzed degenerate shithole full of faggot peoplekind and that you enjoy being fucked in the ass by Arab dick while sucking Chang's, but that doesn't mean you get to say whose achievements matter. You still have to kiss the (((Queen's))) old fat ass for fuck's sake. The ultimate sign of cuckoldry, but leafs are used to it anyway. Go back to work, Ahmed needs his welfare check. I'd advocate for the US to annex you, but I'd rather see nukes fly. It's the only way to cleanse your land at this point

Notice how most of the names on there are not slavs? The data doesn't lie

>white
stop using this word then. Slavs are white, but they aren't Western.

Atleast the whites that still remain(49% and falling) are still white(of Anglo-celtic stock mostly). Something your people will never be no matter how ethnically pure your country is.

>Stop using the word "white"
>But slavs are white!

???

yes, Germans started it, Slavics took it to the next level.

In addition there was inventing satellite technology, being first one the moon (probe), charting the periodic table of elements (hugely important), inventing helicopters etc

And then there was this little thing called electricity or more commonly, AC, by this unimportant guy named Nikola Tesla.

Now in your jewish world of cucknadia maybe powering civilization isn't as important as sucking baby penis or making maple syrup. But I disagree.

Now use the pieces of baby foreskin to help you count, how many examples was that shlomo the cucknadian?

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e--sheep-the-lord.jpg (736x980, 108K)

Big part Austro-Hungarian accomplishments are Czech. Bohemia was richest and most developed parts of Austro-Hungarian empire

Nice adhom

All the anecdotes in the world don't disprove the overall Data. Just like one smart nigger doesn't change the average Intelligence of niggers