Sven and Enoch are great people

>be me
>stella Umbrella
>see threads defaming based Enoch
>meet the man himself
>he’s incredible

Seriously, you guys are all deluded if u think this guy isn’t the best thing we have right now for the Alt-Right. He produces content, unlike Spencer, and he has so many great narratives. Also, stop asking for paywall content, it’s worth it.

Attached: ADCD9468-DF83-4385-80B0-3A0FF1FDB621.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Also, AMA

Did you really have notes and talking points on an iphone?

Also, thoughts on Sven?

He’s a jew

>stella Umbrella
were you the guy that showed up with pre-written talking points to a casual dinner?

Yeah, I’ve been doing that for a while to prepare for Jazz n Jesse. I kind of have a hoarding problem, my desktop is full of shit files and I am the same way with my thoughts. I have a Jazz n jesse Evernote list and it just gets so packed with shit, so I wanted to unload some of it in person, stuff that I didn’t wanna say on air.

this is adorable.

Lmao

Anyways I like Mike but he needs to fucking take care of himself. He looks like the stereotype of what they think we look like.

itt: degenerate, self-hating kikes who project their own lamentation against everyone else because of their undeserved superiority complex

Attached: mike enoch fat ass.jpg (433x505, 41K)

They were old jazz n Jesse bits I wanted to get out. Believe me, I just wanted to casually talk too but I knew I’d beat myself up later if I didn’t ask them some questions that had been on my mind.

nothing wrong with taking notes

how did you meet him? I think he's a pretty great dude.

nobody cares shills
you have nothing to offer so all your shilling will always fall flat.

Sven is huge! He’s taller than Mike and has a lot of muscle, which does not come out in the videos or in prep in the car. I always thought mike was taller/larger than Sven, but that is not the case.

Sven has incredibly high energy kids, a great wife and a lovely home. I’ll be honest, I hope to have a family like that myself. He didn’t talk much when we hung out, I think he knew I talk to him so much on air and I’ve only talked to mike like twice. All in all, a fantastic host, I was honestly surprised he invited me to his home. Also, he loved the drops I made him, and played them a lot on today’s show, which really makes me feel good

I’ve been talking with him over email and I happened to be in the area. It was all just great timing.

>hur durr he's fat
Who cares dude, at least he's on point and doesn't talk like a fag or something
>he's a kike
Yeah right, and his master plan is redpilling the nation on the JQ. Besides, he speaks too much truth to be a kike.

Attached: enoch defeated.jpg (1302x590, 126K)

Attached: mike enoch jew.jpg (780x398, 81K)

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

Mike isn’t fat, especially not like in that dudes pic.

Attached: mike enoch fat red pigjew.png (951x678, 535K)

Bro what do you have against Mike? Honestly, he has a lot of heart and he just exudes confidence and intelligence, it was hard for me to get a word in honestly most of the night I hung out with him.

Attached: Mike-Enoch-Ames.jpg (2000x1575, 1.61M)

Tell us about your talking points on your iPhone. Maybe a screen shot.

Yes, but they aren’t married anymore. These tactics are not going to do anything for you, what mike provides for the Alt-Right is so important.

Tell mike to get Blair Cottrell on the Shoah. I'm on the forums but i'm not going to bother him with it.

proof they arent married?

Attached: mike enoch bernie hat 2.png (636x734, 454K)

I ran out of most of my good prep, everything left in the list is shit.

Attached: BA11735E-C3BF-4A51-9E62-BAFD05C9FF45.jpg (750x1334, 242K)

Attached: A43EE80D-FD57-4D52-BED5-BB167396A6EC.png (750x1334, 133K)

Yeah dude, so you're saying the jews' plan is to redpill the nation? wtf sense does that make? Seriously, you can post screenshots of bullshit taken out of context but you can't address the real question. To what end does a jew redpill people on the JQ and talk shit about isreal 24/7? What's their master plan mr. infographic?

I think you're the jew trying to bring down any leader in the movement.

They are literally divorced. They don’t live together.

Enoch needs to lift. Everyone needs to lift.

Attached: 1518458639056.jpg (960x720, 216K)

How is calling out the jew 'shilling', you illiterate negroid kike slime? are you retards really trying to turn the word 'shill' on us? that'll work you stupid rats

>They are literally divorced.
can you or can you not provide proof of divorce?

pic related is the redpill, dude.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

I wish we had recorded our dinner conversation but sadly we didn’t. I was just unloading prep for an entire hour. When we got back to Svens place I was much more calmed down.

Attached: 369435FA-9368-463F-8F1D-EF073D70204A.jpg (750x1334, 153K)

>being this much of a fag

>Enoch needs to lift
He's already begun, Sven started him on a routine a couple weeks ago.
>Everyone needs to lift.
Agreed, it should be a requirement of the alt-right. No exceptions.

Last one.

Attached: D08E9625-274D-4079-8C8B-9FE09AFC2301.png (750x1334, 147K)

Stop falling for jewed hollywood """"masculinity""""" user. Wake up. Read the classics. John Wane is a meme and the reason you are a disappointment to your father.

Who is Stella Umbrella and where are we supposed to know you from, again?

How do I prove that people are divorced. If they aren’t living together, does it even matter. I don’t know how to check something like that.

>anti-semitism is a zionist trick
That's fucking retarded. Before I was redpilled on the JQ I supported Israel 100%, now I want them to be crushed.

You can't even type out a response, just more infographics. Shill detected.

Jazz n Jesse. It’s behind the paywall. But they mentioned me in today’s episode.

>i cant back my claims
then keep your cumb guzzling mouth shut and dont make claims? dumb jew.

Attached: mike enoch talmud.jpg (1477x3340, 1.02M)

>pic related is the redpill, dude.
I love how you unquestionably believe everything jews say.

>That's fucking retarded.
that's not an argument. try actually countering my claim.

>their own words admitting to the deception are proof of nothing!
you lose.

Attached: hitler zionism 3.png (2255x1488, 2.82M)

When did he admit it? Was it under duress? Why would he willingly give up the game?
>a jew said it
>I believe it
>that settles it
nice argument

>anti-semitism is a Jewish trick
kek wtf I love jews now

Unrelated to the discussion at hand.

He's allegedly lifting now.

You are an interesting person, I enjoy your call ins. I too often transcribe or record my thoughts.
I hope mike and Sven didn't like charge you to hang out with them..

the real friend of jews is anti semites. Thats retarded you dumb fuck

Mike’s high verbal IQ and his ability to bantz libshits on the fly makes him attractive despite being out of shape.

>that's not an argument. try actually countering my claim
I did you fucking kike, in my personal experience Mike and his network has made me want to destroy the nation of Israel. Whereas beforehand I supported it unquestioningly. Therefore, redpilling people on the JQ is NOT good for zionism. Unless you can explain to me (without using an infographic) precisely how making people want to GTK is good for israel, especially when considering that their country already fucking exists!

Oh shit, you were the guy in the background during the heelturn stream. Nice.

Thank you! It means a lot that you like my calls! When I first started out a lot of the comments were mixed, but I think after the star-struck sorta died down I got a bit better.

No they didn’t charge, in fact Sven payed for our dinner! It may have actually been mike I forget who handled the bill, but they payed for my dinner and offered me drinks and it was a great time.

Could you tell that was me? How could you tell? I was trying my best to be quiet. I was trying SO fucking hard to not say shit.

Good for you, these ideas can make a man isolated. It is nice you look up to Sven and mike so much.

I just remembered them saying they had a friend with them that was pretty normie or something. You were never on camera or anything, no worries.

Mike was bantzing me the entire night, occasionally I would ask him to clarify a point he was making or I’d ask him about something, and he would respond with “what? Don’t you listen to the show? We talked about it on the show how could you not know” and I felt guilty but damn it’s like...not possible to consume 6+ hours of content every week and remember everything. But it was all bantz. I think I was a bit nervous and star struck the whole evening so he always had to clarify that he was bantzing me.

he wrote books you uneducated buffoon. try reading The Jewish State by Herzl

We need to drop the nazi and racist label.

We need a pro white lobby that isn't pro Hitler and doesn't say nigger. I listen the daily shoah, but to think that gets normies on our side is absurd. We need a calm, prowhite lobby that just defends whites without bringing other races into it.

Mad props to the daily shoah, their shit is too notch, but it's comedy for the vanguard. We need to access the mainstream, yelling about kikes and our dear uncle isn't the answer.

Solid notes. One thing: Android phones are google phones. Google is completely run by jews (schmidt, page, wojanski, etc.) and completely eavesdrops on conversations for ads. girlfriend and i have an issue with that constantly.

Because anti semitism is the the pen ultimate nullification tactic normies will not give anyone the time of day if someone in the MSM states so and so is an anti semite. No e celeb could accomplish it. Only Chris Pratt could

>Thats retarded you dumb fuck
try forming an actual argument

Dude ask mike if he listens to the show, some times he will be so drunk he forgot what he ranted about 5 episodes ago and start it right back up on a paywall show. Like nigga you already did this bit.
Now don't lie, mike out drank you and Sven 3to1 didn't he? Was he ordering 2 drinks at a time again?

I kept trying to tell him bantz and facts to say to the black guy. Personally I think Mike was engaging in insults a bit hard, but that black guy was saying retarded shit like “how u gonna make a white ethnostate white boi?!” And in general just trying too hard to act smart. At least mike came across as fun.

What did you have for dinner with them?

I have a local pool party but we don’t hang out much. I do feel pretty isolated but I have gotten pretty good at engaging people in public. Just this week I was in a Dunkin’ Donuts and I was about to engage two women into a lot of alt right politics.

They had steaks I had chicken. It was really great, the restaurant itself was a white ethnostate desu. Sven had more to eat than Mike I think but I don’t remember entirely. Just that both of them had massive steaks.

Fucking this. Richard spencer has the right idea.

Leangains bro.

He's the face of a movement. He needs to dress well and be in shape.
It's simple Optics, bitch.

Based.

Gas yourself

Check out pureOS phones. Open source smart phones.

I'm terrified of being doxxed. How legit is the vetting process.

I cannot lie, mike was hammered I think when in the heelturn. But it was a good time. I think it was weird that mike kept trying to convince me that the black guy wasn’t when black, when mike could have easily been destroying him on actual conversation.

I’m gonna go to bed. Cya all later!

The vetting process for me was super fast and easy cuz of my calls. If you don’t call in, it takes a while. You have to meet with the right people, the forums a great place to get started.

>I was about to engage two women into a lot of alt right politics
Like with your dick?
But for real, you don't need "alt right" talking points to engage people. I am 32, just talking to my normie friends the way we did in middle school and high school is enough to losen them up. The other night someone brought up faceberg and their dislike for it at a dinner party, I said yeah Facebook is fake and gay. People began calling everything gay, like we did when were younger.
Going up to 2 strangers and talking about juden or white genocide will not work 9 times out of 10.

>Alt-Right.
>many great narratives.
>asking for paywall content

Fuck off shill, go be (((controlled opposition))) on reddit. Besides who the fuck asks for paywalls anyway?

Attached: FB_IMG_1505786470312.jpg (480x706, 21K)