Gentlemen it's time we returned to our battlelines and re-establish a focus point. Today an user posted this video:

Gentlemen it's time we returned to our battlelines and re-establish a focus point. Today an user posted this video: youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Browse around and see for yourself. I don't even recall this happening (timeline shift?) but it doesn't matter. If you still don't believe we are run by some insane cult then you are just ignoring reality. We need to talk about CERN and their role in this charade, we also need to figure out what the fuck both the end goal and current pathway of expected action is.

I've decided mostly from observation the current idea is to create a herd society without any form of "identity" (both in terms of race and sex) that exists solely on a materialistic and hyper-pseudo "individualist" plane. It's the ultimate "cultural Marxism" so to speak. This herd society will eventually be culled off once technology reaches a point where they are no longer needed. But how far into the game are we?

Attached: 1423976565676.png (396x385, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=8BWWVgfI3Uk&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

" This herd society will eventually be culled off once technology reaches a point where they are no longer needed. But how far into the game are we?"
this part is fucking horseshit, religion is nonsense and this whole thing is a play, if you want to talk about shamanism talk to a psychiatrist who admits to liking drugs

OK WELL PEOPLE SHOULD BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

Bunker SS14 here.

Wallmart lines are inactive tonight, but noticed a lot of FEMA camp activity earlier today.

Over.

why can't Jow Forums make me the god of kek for one humiliating dehumanizing show, than in the far future when the next world war happens i can lead the next and final crusade against islam

oh wait, nevermind, god is blasphemy itself, taoism is better than your idea of a god

>this part is fucking horseshit,
how user? how could it be horseshit? why else are they pushing this bullshit?

Attached: 1529861380264.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

>return to battlelines by:
>sitting down and watching another video like a slackjawed imbecile

great move, op

I had to set a baseline for a foundation of entry. We are supposedly fighting and we can't disclose too much on a public forum, but ultimately a battleline has to be drawn here. Data collection is the best form of action on this website, we've all engaged in it. Take the thread as a refresher.

Attached: 1529773913489.png (2067x1913, 584K)

fuck that video.

yeah step away from the cult shit and deal with shit normies can deal with and dont LoL in your face about. like this
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

It's insanity. Every aspect of it is insanity. But it's nothing new user, but rather, you can use it as just one tool. It's irrefutable. If you aren't a summerfag you've known the score.

>deal with shit normies can deal with
Fuck the matrix cycle of repetition you can't win by not breaking glass.

Attached: 1529468457814.jpg (678x381, 42K)

far past that point, elites are almost-immortal. tech gone so far that they dont need a white educated population, they need africans to rule over

Langan deleted that in day btw

>elites are almost-immortal
I'm gaining this suspicion, but that doesn't negate the mutt herd. Africans are just a tool (and always have been ironically). I pondered last night while drinking why so much resources are diverted, consistently throughout history, to keeping sub-Sahara alive. Look at all the major disease outbreaks. Nature is fighting a war saying: "YOU DON'T NEED THEM" and yet they're being imported en masse.

It doesn't matter what he deleted the words were written.

Attached: 1529769888419.png (474x307, 24K)

>God makes the world
>adam sins.
>ye will not surely die, for in the day ye eat from the fruit of the tree thereof ye will be as gods, knowing both good and evil
The satanic elite believe this lie from satan is actually the truth. Satan or lucifer is a freedom fighter seeking to free himself and humanity from the matrix which the tyrant God bound us in.
He seeks to give us divine power, immortality, the ability to create our own universes. All we must do is KILL GOD!

So lucifer has them setting up a new world order, and what we are witnessing now in the world are the first stages of implementation of the NWO.
Unificiation of all world governments (globalism, race mixing, uniculture), eradication of christianity and christians (corrupt western nations), and start race wars across the world to invoke chaos and cause deaths. Those remaining get to be a part of the NWO elite who will ascend to heaven and kill God.
They will first resurrect nimrod (the antichrist) from the bottomless pit, and a horde of demons, nephilim, the beast, all kinds of shit will come out of the pit of hell and make war against heaven.
This is when Jesus comes down and drenches the earth in blood, by slaughtering every last person on earth. Then the day of judgement where all the fags and demons are thrown into the lake of fire forever.

Attached: Nephilim-Skull-VS-Human-Skull.png (1024x1008, 630K)

yeah ok dude go around sperging about how theres satanic people worshiping demons and shit im sure youll win tons of hearts and minds.

nevermind its up on his fb, was deleted from quora

how acoustic are you op?

You have WEAPONS in the form of information don't be such a defeatist coward all the time. You break glass sometimes on the second or third punch.

vibrational (pic related)

Attached: 56768797.jpg (736x572, 121K)

I wonder, is he the biggest poltard?

Attached: E26169jwuiAM.png (873x774, 127K)

Probably not. He probably just woke himself up and is coming to terms with the reality we face. The reality that was scripted to us. I bet you his development will be an interesting ride nonetheless.

>KILL GOD
We should THANK God for coming into the flesh as the Son of Man, and teaching us that we are not of flesh; but of spirit.

wow, thats really cool

youtube.com/watch?v=8BWWVgfI3Uk&t=

It's an interesting concept to delve into but be wary there's a lot of misinfo on this pathway and also a lot of substance that is simply either useless or filler in the sense that it serves no purpose or tool.

The best and most practical connection to make to this study is Black Cube.

Attached: 567456745.jpg (900x398, 113K)

You can't kill God, God will strike you down and throw you to the lake of fire

Attached: 1529120494243.png (631x503, 308K)

Yesterday, I wondered what would happen if someone were to become as powerful as God. Then I played the Stanley Parable and got the ending where the narrator says ā€œIā€™m going to destroy this world before I let you have control.ā€

Thats something I would never wish for, to be God would mean having to be responsible for all of creation, I mean, look at everything now, if I were to be God (please forgive me if I sound heretical my Lord) I would be terrified at what I have created, to see little Amoebas evolve over time into the terrifying creatures we are today.