Aussies, how are abbos? What is the current political climate surrounding them like...

Aussies, how are abbos? What is the current political climate surrounding them like? Are you guys cucked to hell and believe they're equal too, or are people still racially aware of their obvious caveman nature?

Are Australians cities like Sydney and Melbourne fucked demographically or are they still white?

Is republicanism there a lefty, communist thing or is it a good hearted, true blooded Australian man type of thing? How do you guys perceive the British empire?

t. Scot who plans on moving there with my aussie gf

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Australia.svg (1).png (1280x640, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqHyPFIdK28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how are abbos?
Be more specific
>what is the current political climate surrounding them like?
A big divide between people who want to intervene and those who want to throw money at it and leave them be. Also a big gap between urban mulattoes who dominate the political discourse and the fullbloods who live in the country.
>Are you guys cucked to hell and believe they're equal too
Most people who deal with them on a professional or regular basis are pretty clued in. People pay lip service but avoid living near them like the plague. A lot of people pity them hard.

>their obvious caveman nature?
Its more people are aware of them being terrible drunks. Which is kind of a shame as they have some surprisingly good potential in things like memory and sense of direction.

>Are Australians cities like Sydney and Melbourne fucked demographically or are they still white?
More like London than Edinburgh, but still better than London of Vancouver.

>Is republicanism there a lefty, communist thing or is it a good hearted, true blooded Australian man type of thing?
See pic related - its pozed to the core with a bunch of useful idiots from the right wing on the fringes.

>How do you guys perceive the British empire?
Complicated issue and varies a lot. The establishment its pretty strongly against it outside of sport.

Attached: oh.jpg (500x697, 146K)

Sydney and Melbourne are pure white. The best places to experience this are Parramatta Sydney and Dandenong Melbourne.

What? You hardly find abbos in cold areas. Correct places would be Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and any town bordering the outback like Mildura.

Only muzzies live in Parramatta and Dandenong.

I live in Parramatta and it's one of the most peaceful multicultural areas in Sydney.
Multiculturalism is our strength

I have great respect for the ones still living in outback doing ranger stuff. They actually support forgetting the past and moving on.

Only half-breeds are asking for treaties or shouting shit like burn Aus to the ground.

Damn. I actually support republicanism because if it ain't Jacobite it's not legitimate, but the fact that lefty cunts support it sours the deal badly

British empire was unironically a great thing, these fucks should appreciate white civilization more

> but the fact that lefty cunts support it sours the deal badly
Thats part of the struggle - we arent English anymore in the true sense however all moves away from this are by people who want to erase our European identity and create the meme that Australia was always diverse when as late as 1949 we were 95% angloceltic. Accordingly its important to defend almost anything to do with our English past if only to not give the left ammunition.

>British empire was unironically a great thing, these fucks should appreciate white civilization more
I know that feeling all to well. They are blind to their own inheritance/

From the leader of the Republican Movement and our current Prime minister

Attached: 222.jpg (912x793, 190K)

Ive lived in Melbourne for 30 years and I have never actually seen an aboriginal person in real life

>when as late as 1949 we were 95% angloceltic.
Holy shit, that sounds like heaven on earth. Why did it have to he ruined
I mean, nothing against other European immigrants, but fuck mate you had an actual ethnostate before!

>defined not by race, religion or culture
>or culture
Holy shit. They're admitting you dont even share a common culture with these new immigrants. What kind of nation is that? This is so sad.

>Why did it have to he ruined
Two reasons
1. After the fall of Singapore and the Bits essentially abandoning us (which they would complete with their entry into the EU market) and the US being half hearted about protecting us the nationalist government wanted to rapidly increase the population so that we could defend ourselves and the only way to do this was by allowing immigration from other European countries. This essentially set the ground for future leaders - including one who was so anti Brit he wanted to join the non aligned movement to complete the cucking.
2.Capitalism.
3.Racism getting a terrible name due to WWII and people underestimating what they had.

Its the attempt to create a post ethnic country of consumers and head off a resurgence in local identity.

You can't value democracy and equality of opportunity, let alone freedom and equality of opportunity at the same time. If Japanese vote tomorrow that whites aren't allowed in Japan, then if you value democracy, you value their decision to not allow whites in Japan. Freedom too means nothing if I don't even have the freedom to decide who I can do business with.

Bloody hell, I know these are just platitudes and buzzwords for the asses of the masses, but it could at least have some semblance of consistency.

Also, what if some fob Chinese pays lipservice to these values while a descendant of the first fleet, or better yet, an Aboriginal, does not - is this Chinaman more Australian than the first fleet descendant or Aborigine?

You bet your ass we did, we even had a song about the de facto "White Australia" policy.
youtube.com/watch?v=iqHyPFIdK28

A goddamn song.

Attached: The Course of the Empire? The Consummation T.C..jpg (1920x1302, 2.62M)

You’re joking right?
I’m in Perth and I saw a drunk one taking a crap in a park yesterday

Abos are not a demographic threat. They are like half a percent of total pop. White Australia is under threat from Asian immigration.

No offence cunt, but I'd rather put up with an Abo jabbering than a Scot. You cunts are as bad as the Irish. Keep your tart in Scotland and make sure you leave the EU.

Well, I guess we deserve that for Singapore. Who was this ultimate cuck PM?

It really is depressing how nations have been reduced to purely economic entities. No soul, just GDP this and economic growth that

Wtf is wrong with Scotland or Ireland? I dont like the EU and sure as fuck dont vote SNP or Green (I wouldn't mind a blood and soil nationalist party tho)

>Who was this ultimate cuck PM?
Gough Whitlam
>It really is depressing how nations have been reduced to purely economic entities. No soul, just GDP this and economic growth that
Truly the great evil of our times.

Good God, the communists in China are going to rape you guys this century. This blind tolerance will end you, and theyll take your resources after that.

Ever been to Adelaide mate?

I've heard leftists complain about how Whitlam was overthrown in a "coup", is this true? Reading it up just seems like he fucked up on the budget and got dismissed

But republican capitalism has destroyed USA and Europe canada Australia demographically with their low corporate tax contribution to society

*will end you IF continued,

Too many times in history has the course of events taken wild and unpredictable turns for us to chronically depress ourselves that we can never positively affect our situation.

Attached: There's a Word For it - Hiraeth.jpg (990x1176, 352K)

Who bad are the sudanese and somali compare to the other african non refugee (skilled) migrants ?

Attached: 20476227_952593658212243_5723572635540400677_n.jpg (720x394, 53K)

> is this true?
To a few tin foil hat types but the replacement PM held an election about a month later and Whitlam suffered the worst defeat in the parliaments history. Its a problem that other European governments deal with all the time with hung parliaments.

You make the mistake of thinking capitalism is about strengthening the country instead of maximising the wealth of those who have it.

how sorry

melbourne is ABSOLUTLEY FUCKED.

Attached: 67846763479479.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

they form gangs and break into stores/beat people up and generally just commit crimes
for a period there was a lot of fear of sudanese gangs, due to their violent reputation
skilled African migrants are obviously much better for our society than criminals.

Attached: 32736825689245.jpg (800x535, 66K)

Attached: 35835683568.jpg (1240x775, 149K)

Attached: 568647769479.jpg (666x1507, 137K)

Attached: 45736735678.jpg (899x1151, 159K)

Attached: 3568254788457.jpg (1100x590, 118K)

Attached: 356835673468.jpg (1240x747, 151K)

Yeah, leftists are mentally deranged.

Whitlam was objectively a fucking disaster, but is lionised by the left.

They have selective memory in that they never admit that he got his arse kicked so hard at the subsequent election that it took his party almost 40 more years to once again break the record of biggest electoral defeat.

He died happy knowing that he wasn't Australia's worst PM after Gillard and Rudd took the mantle.

>Anonymous (ID: WQdSe2/D) 06/26/18(Tue)07:48:29 No.1

Australia need to deport them ! fuck refugee, fuck migrants... only a few skilled immigration

who let's them in ?

Attached: 1528329451286.jpg (400x396, 36K)

abo's aren't a thing in most eastern cities, been living in melbourne for the last 4 years and have seen less than 30 in the cbd and surrounding areas. heard the same with sydney and brisbane.
perth is different though, grew up there 10 years and had constant run ins with abos as a kid, was common to see up to 30 drinking in inner city parks at a time. They even had an abo patrol that went out and made sure they werent being too deadly

Just fucking bomb Auckland.
I'm sorry that we're the cause of your Maori infestation.

Abos are just cranky drunks. White trash tier.

Sydney is okay. Inner city is basically nonwhite due to students and overstayed visas. Don't know about melbourne.

Republicanism is definitely centre left. Chinese interests are high in it. Noncommonwealth australia means we basically become a Chinese autonomous region.

Fuck me cunt, that's going in the school newsletter.

Do Aussies ITT have any opinion on CANZUK?

Attached: CANZUK.png (2748x1391, 102K)

Aus/pol/