Wtf Italy accepting boat with 110 migrants

Danish cargo boat Alexander Maersk is dumping African migrants to Pozzallo Sicily.
Sad!

Attached: maersk-pozzallo-768x461.jpg (768x461, 43K)

good
they are desperate people and need our help

Yeah, that captain was afraid that poor refugees will become violent, so it's obvious that it is better to have 110 violent nigs on land

Italy NO!

Attached: download (1).jpg (960x540, 41K)

It was our fault. Coast Guard told them to go pick them up, so it's natural that we pay for that mistake. It's a blameless cargo ship, not an NGO ship. The fault is with our coast guard, but things are changing and hopefully this won't happen again now that the burden of "rescue" coordination is being passed to Lybian CG

Pastabro, is your navy not capable of sinking casual cargo ships? Send those third worlders to the briny deep!

Fuck. This pisses me off. I had so much hope in Salvini. I guess Italy will hate to take one more migrant kek.

*have

how many will make their way to france and germany?

never trust a dane

>Sad!
Many such cases.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

yo better do

Its unlikely that they will stay. Receive medical treatment. A meal. And then they will be moved back home. No worries.

more niggers, cool

Some idiot gave the order to pick the niggers up.

It's not a NGO boat.

My home is over run with the nigger. The steal so much. They even steal the homes they live in. The nigger is worst. Should wipe them away like shit in the shoes.

why are migrants always young-middle age men?

Attached: purple.jpg (600x565, 113K)

they say some female danish minister gave them a call because her pussy was itching

Diversity is our strength user you want us to be weak?

110 hopefully

HAHAHAHAHA the denial here, you Euro Liberals are this bad?

>Coast Guard
Probably some rotten apples in Coast Guard as well. But they have to go back! Chance for Salvini to show he still has balls

Attached: 7d32a6bc97f48a299e785c13601c2e1c.jpg (1280x580, 46K)

Are there ever any female migrants? Why are they always military aged men?

>And then they will be moved back home.
You mean - to Germany and Sweden, right? They are European now.

Attached: Cierzo-FT41SiVvz-b.jpg (338x600, 48K)

>Sicily

lmao just sending them home really

Because the (((ones))) pushing the "Europe is your future heaven" propaganda in Africa intend to use those healthy military aged man as an army to crush under (((their))) heel the old, lazy, fearful, out of shape, non-trained europeans.

the official excuse is that "the journy to europe is so hard only the strongest make it" and that "men are going there mostly so they can have family reunification or at least find a job and send money to their family".

ah makes sense then as I found it strange that a cargo ship like Alexander Maersk would pick up people.
still sucks and should not have happened.

you are delusional. Im on the right. And im just stating how its most likely to proceed. They aint keeping them. Im confident that italy will stay strong and send them back. Simple enough. People are pissy and would never accept any more of these people.

No. They are not and will never be. Governments changed. So did the puplic opinion. They will be sent back.

Yes, all of them ! Send them to the soirée ! Macron can't wait to fuck their thight nigger asses.

Attached: fete-de-la-musique-a-lelysee-21-juin-2018.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Attached: Refugees welcome 4 NGOs.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>sad!
Is Donald Trump posting on Jow Forums now?

>Pozzallo Sicily
>Pozz
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1525650265344.jpg (720x720, 47K)

they lost 800k. They will think twice next time. Also, this is what happen when you have a Soros party in your coalition too.

>Is Donald Trump posting on Jow Forums now?
Yes, he has got a nice and fast VPN to Estonia.

Attached: Kristiina-Heinmets-with-Donald-Trump-in-1997.jpg (448x640, 50K)

Why though ? I don't get it why not just say "You stay away from our water" and basta ?

båsed kek

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 66K)

Its just a fucking joke to them, they have borderline designer clothes, at the very least branded. Certainly more expensive than what I can currently afford until Muh inheritence money clears. They all have iPhones, not old ones, recent ones. They all arrive fucking smiling knowing that they will never have to work another day in their lives.

Why aren't these beaches lined with MG-42s? We are being stomed, Europe is being invaded.

Oh for fuck's sake. The people wearing expensive clothes and smiling minutes before are draped in blankets and coached to do the "sad refugee" look for the press.

Lol what is this 2015?

fair enough. Thanks for the clarification

There was a growing possibility that African underaged kids will kill and eat the crew of Maersk. It was considered to be less messy to let kids go to land.

I blame the allies, they told everyone that it's easy to invade from sicily

it was a colletteral damage to the gained cargo

When did the stop being illegal immigrants and become migrants?

Attached: phew.jpg (600x776, 83K)

None. Macron stops them at the border. Salvini's been complaining about that.

Something something maritime laws.

This won't happen again just because cargo companies lose a fuckton of money everytime they are forced to rescue people.
Cargo ships usually cruise out of the nigger's "rescue" ship range.

When feelings got involved.
>Sorry the governmenta of the world bombed your shithole into non livable status here the X citizens of sed governments are more than happy to accommodate you
Governments need to done away with.

You mean the asylum-seeking refugees? The polite nomenclature is "citizens of the world."

Cucks

Salvini cucked out plain and simple, we'll get another hundred thousands this year if it keeps going at this rate.

Attached: NIGGERS.jpg (1098x483, 247K)

yes, it's completely the same thing
fucking plebbit memes, I swear to god...

JUST

Attached: 1529698270119m.jpg (1024x993, 70K)

well, it's hardly illegal when the counties are saying to the ships: "yeah, bring them in, it's fine, plenty of space here"

The just has not even begun

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

>it's completely the same thing
Jews transporting nigs to white countries in order to destroy them in the future?

>Italy accepts refugees
>Italy NO!
newfag or just dumb?

it's unironically 4d chess to spite macron even more

don't worry. Muddi Mörkel will take 'em all

Attached: 1529231396022.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

> long-drop noose
> not long enough of a drop to break the neck and prevent suffering
It's like somebody didn't do his research.

the suffering is the important part my friend.
the only time we still feel something

Attached: hitler-prophecy.png (720x715, 472K)

I just wanted Italy to be based, I had some hope

Attached: Salvini_btfo_boat.jpg (960x700, 88K)

MSF Sea

Verified account

@MSF_Sea
Follow Follow @MSF_Sea
More
UPDATE: #Aquarius is now headed to #Marseille for a port call. This means search and rescue capacity in #Mediterranean is reduced even further with #Aquarius having to sail further away to resupply.

Well, this Maersk ship is not an NGO deliberately smuggling people.

The Maersk ship was REQUIRED to pick them up, and Italy is REQUIRED to take them.

As long as Italy doesn't accept NGO shits it's all ok. Italy should send these people back to Africa though.

Nice that Italy is waking up though.
This should have happened 3 years ago (or maybe 30) in all EU countries.

why don't french just say to niggers "stay in africa" and basta?

Is it their IQ scores above their heads?

Required to take them why?

Ahahaha, no.

>The Maersk ship was REQUIRED to pick them up, and Italy is REQUIRED to take them.
Totally stupid. Why couldn't they REQuiRE to go to Tripoli instead of Sicily? Something is fishy here.

What happened to you guys? You used to conquer north africans, have Napoleon and shit and fend off waves of germans at Verdun. You need to wake the fuck up, you along with Britain are the most blacked and demoralized countries in Europe. Retake Paris ffs.

does
>cc
stand for
>can't compute
then?

chuckled but you're a newfag. lurk moar faggot. That's not how you greentext

>greentext is not for quoting
wew

Attached: tardforgot.jpg (720x505, 52K)

Presidents are not dictators, they can't manage 100% of what goes on, nobody single-handedly can. Since Italy is still in the EU and traitors exist in any kind of organization, it is very likely that they did this in an effort to underminde the local powers of Italy. These pieces of.shit won't stop at a elected goverment, their livehoods and their future depend on the status quo. Winning elections is just a part of the change.

Who are you quoting?

checked, but a retard, obviously

Attached: tardcooker.jpg (684x720, 39K)

Can't you just arrest them and detain them indefinitely ( Australia )

>that image

Attached: 3E07B2FC-2985-461F-B2AF-1FA9AD2AE10C.jpg (1000x666, 586K)

you make me sad half-bruh

Attached: 1529978164547.jpg (608x477, 36K)