This kind of scenario is alarmingly predictable. How do we punish these people...

This kind of scenario is alarmingly predictable. How do we punish these people? Do you think that these people should violently punished?

Attached: 1527430005768.jpg (474x546, 61K)

That’s your future daughter

There's an old age method, ritual and public humiliation

Attached: collaborators.jpg (1024x612, 82K)

They should be shamed and exiled. Particularly the white woman, she should be kicked out on the street. Dating niggers is only ever fun on the white man's dime. Put your money where your mouth is and go live in Africa whore.

Thats your son his name Julius Chicken Legs Malema the Ashey skin 3rd

He needed white validation so bad HAHAHAHAH! ALL AFRICANS WILL BE YELLOW SOON !!!!!! XD AHAHAHAHA

your only protection is to become rich and to spoil your daughter with the threat of cutting off the faucet

Yo, yo, Hol'up Hol'up. This dudes ancestors built mudd hutts out of shit !!! For fucks sake!!!!! They didnt even have sanitation to wipe their ass !!!!! Boko Harram is still kidnapping women and he is worried about this shit what a CLOWN hahaha. Idiots man. We are done helping you. No more white man medicines for your sick, no more white agriculture. Wakanda will be a barren wasteland! Congratulations you boney ungrateful shithead lmao

Demoralization thread

Kys OP

How beautiful. They should be rewarded with Israeli citizenship.

what horrible thing did they do that would warrant violent punishment? post some context you overly dramatic faggot.

Gen Z and the whites after this generation are going to be more radical than Hitler.

It's simply impossible to get away with the shit blacks and jews pull in western society any longer without repercussions.

I've seen this happen, the girl's father is absent so it's from self hate and not knowing worth sad really

no white girl with a good father has this problem

Amen, brother.

>This kind of scenario is alarmingly predictable. How do we punish these people? Do you think that these people should violently punished?
all i see now is
>> (((be violent, goy)))

The whores go with their pets back to their shithole. They made their choice.

These women are a minority, so who gives a shit?

Attached: intermarriage.png (311x439, 8K)

Britbong bro Check the aussie chad post I just made
>Our POWER grows stronger

>Blacks know how to attract females
Get gud whiteboy

I shall

Coerced Monogamy is the only answer for any kind of white degeneracy. Since women are not mentally capable for decision-making process any marriage concluded freely by them is de facto invalid. The only thing that saves my nation from even greater demographic decline are arranged marriages.

Attached: WhiteShariaInEurope2020.jpg (225x225, 10K)

African culture nigger monkey BBC interracial gorilla race

Attached: African culture nigger monkey BBC interracial gorilla race.jpg (4463x2560, 3.26M)

>oJwnuElT
don't see it?

It's okay, thats your future son, who will shortly be gun downed by based cops while he dindu nuffin. At least he won't be around to plague us for long.

Attached: GAS.gif (239x239, 41K)

haha, there was a news story in ohio, a white cop pulled over his daughter and her nigger b/f. the sad part was the guy was a 20 some year vet and they FIRED him!

how

Not really. If you believe in freedom then you support this idiot and her decision. These relationships don't last. Like ever. I'm indifferent really. Every photo is a opportunity to display her "virtue". A virtue created by marketing executives and left-wing propagandists who honestly believe the world will enter some kind of era of peace once white people have been eliminated.

The rude awakening awaits them all. The scapegoating of white people is literally the only thing holding all these bitter groups together. In a way...dying out is the most brutal thing whites could do to them. Though I am white, I sometimes wish it so that they could understand the fallacy they have embraced and the consequences It will bring.

Attached: SUNDAY_PICNIC.jpg (630x389, 117K)

and still...white women want to bang niggers... XD WTF???