Does Harley Davidson have a young customer base? I'm a millenial and I don't know anyone who bought a new harley...

Does Harley Davidson have a young customer base? I'm a millenial and I don't know anyone who bought a new harley. My boomer father was a life long biker. He gave up on Harley a few years before he died. He said it became an expensive fashion statement. Do you know any young people who bought a Harley?

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-26-03-37-41.png (692x756, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIxmADu81E4
youtu.be/Qh5fVVGVWdI
youtube.com/watch?v=QmNaaEo_2uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bikers think they're tough and they usually aren't. They think they own the road, then I cut them off on purpose. Just because I can see your arms doesn't make you intimidating.

harleys are gay, young people like jap bikes because they're more fun to ride.
also HD already has plants in every country around the world, this is just huffing and puffing. Free advertising for the most part. Stupid ancient boomers might think they have to go out and buy one before they all disappear now.

I'll never understand why some change their headlight for a fucking spotlight that blinds me at night. I don't even know what lane they're in. It's like the god damn sun is rolling up behind me

Having an old bike would seem more cool than a new one anyway. Other than comfort.

fag detected

hop on a motorcycle if youre so bad ass dude? it takes some nuts and confidence to ride them

your post is the epitome of projection

No, they are a boomer product. Millennials buy Hondas and shit, which is why these tariffs do fuck all except accelerate the inevitable.

I had one in the 90s, it was agricultural tech compared to jap bikes even then.
Love the harley sound but they are seen as old man , mc 1% idiot bikes now

>cutting off bikers
Worse than racemixing thread shills

My father said that once Harley's patent on their v-twin engine ran out there wasn't anything special about them anymore. Other companies could make a bike as good or better for cheaper.

I think the South Park episode killed their business more than anything with young millennial men

So it's death then?
Very well. Death!
By exile!

Attached: 08-cillian-murphy-dark-knight.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1221x813, 103K)

No, young people get hairdryers, or Indian or polaris. Like the 80s, the only Harley customers are gangs and cops. I only bit boots from them because they are surprisingly well made. Last pair lasted almost 10 years.
>t. Shovelhead owning 30 yr old boomer.

You're the guy that gets chain whipped after you piss off the wrong guy. I don't ride like shit, don't drive like shit.

nice

You should not do that. Really. Some of them do not give a fuck, at all, they might follow you and wait for a good moment to tuck you into a sleeping bag with a cinderblock and leave you in a lake or ventilation for a collapsed mine.
you should not go out of your way to antagonize them, they won't bother you aside from making you sperg a bit because you hate them or whatever.
Unless they are Outlaws, then you should sideswipe them and back up and do it again.

Boomers mostly. There are some retarded Gen-X’s riding them but mostly boomers.

You’re a fucking idiot. Don’t do that.

T. Travel bike owning boomer with his wife on a trike

Harley Davidson

“Yesterday’s technology at tomorrow’s prices”

>Does Harley Davidson have a young customer base?
No. Young bikers just go Indian or Yamaha.

Attached: download.jpg (3950x2421, 1.05M)

>tfw don’t have 10k to drop on a scout and instead End up buying virago 535

They've lost $1bn+ each of the last two years.

People under ~35 just aren't into them.

I could easily see them going bankrupt if they don't start making some kind of sport bike. Even though Buell was a shitshow, the younger crowd were buying them here & there.

I had a 535 too, they handled really well even two up I could out corner some sports bikes, whic h gave the riders asgock lol

Nah, at some point people who hate bikes fuck with the wrong guy. I hate "weekend warriors" as much as the next guy, but I've ridden in February, in the upper Midwest. If someone cuts me off, I'm following to have a chat.

It's because like modern pickups and houses, they're boomer wealth symbols. The reliability of a new Harley is infinitely greater than the old ones, but it's not "farmhand" serviceable, and it's way too expensive for what it is. May as well go water cooled at that point. If I was buying new, I'd probably go Indian or Polaris like most.

It has nothing to do with politics, they have a large customer base in Europe and to get around the tariffs they simply move some production capacity to Europe.

Japanese motorcycles are more popular.

Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, etc

This is just an Indian bage not an actual Indian.
Young people most can't afford a harley they just get a jap bike

Go slow just to piss them off.
I never claimed to be a badass. The gayboys with basedbeards and tattoos do.
Nothing is worse than a nigger. Maybe a Jew.
Take your own advice, Del Fuego.
Thanks for proving my point. Violent white niggers.
Tell the tough guy on his scooter to stop riding my ass

Attached: 371927473920.jpg (750x600, 69K)

>muh south park hurrrrr
Seriously, cut off the next guy you see in 1% garb that isn't some tv show knockoff, preferably an older one. I'd love to see another video of a 60 year old whipping the shit out of some punk.

>Violent white niggers
>Implying only white people ride Harleys
>Implying only white motorcyclists will try to whip someone's ass for being a retard

Bikers are nothing more than latent homosexuals. Do everyone a favor and go eat some pavement, faggots.

Attached: 1528747436936.jpg (406x609, 103K)

Harley is riding on brand fumes on,y at this point. They are going to have a wake up decade like Ford soon.
They only exsist becuase there are middle age riding clubs that if you don’t ride a Harley, you arent in the club. Just brand shit. iPhones for boomers

Yes I know a few but where I live there is a big harley scene. There are lots of articles talking about HD trying to appeal to millennial and their declining customer base. I don't like them at all.

>retaliation
the level of dishonesty of these people
it was the EU and Germany that imposed tariffs first, and imposed them they did back in the early 2000s basically robbing americans of their wealth for almost two decades
but congrats NYT, you did it again you disgusting lying schmucks

Attached: jew.jpg (490x437, 52K)

Vary rare for millennials to buy Harleys, it's mostly boomers and gen x

I cut off a Warlock in SC merging lanes. He was wearing his "1%" patch like the boy scout he was. He couldnt do shit anyway because he was obviously over 40, fat, and had a grey beard, like most fag bikers. Funny how they claim to reject societies laws and live by their own yet stop at every red light. Amazing
I've only seen whites riding Harleys. Niggers usually prefer ricers. None of them can fight regardless
What he said

Can't wait for you to start posting about how one of them smashed your cars mirror with their fist for being a dumb cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIxmADu81E4

pretty sure this gay trend was spread by motorcycle vloggers. leave the cagers alone

Millennial here. Just checked their page. Their bikes look fucking sleek while still looking classy. Makes Harely's look like shit.

Indian Bikes*

Another biker that thinks he owns the road gets knocked the fuck out.
youtu.be/Qh5fVVGVWdI

39 y/o britfag here.

I have a Suzuki GSX 1400, a Sporster 883 and I have previously owned a Buell XB 1200. I currently do like Harleys. I quite fancy the new Fat bob. This is the bike aimed at the younger market who might get something like a ducati. It has a more modern look with "aggressive styling" or whatever they call it. I would get one myself, but even the smaller engines one (around 1800cc) is £14500 so even though I could go and buy that today np I know that I could get a decent brand new small car for the same price or a very decent second hand family car or something.

Attached: 083117-Harley-Davidson-Fat-Bob-9949.jpg (3952x2422, 1019K)

All the young folks buying asian haha, same with cars

At the other end of the scale is the street series. They have the street 500 and the street 750. They are entry level bikes for people that like the Harley brand but cant afford the "entry price". These are priced similar to jap bikes so i think around the £5-6k. They make Ok commuters apparently, but its early days yet as they havent really taken off.

Attached: street 750.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>'ve only seen whites riding Harleys
Come to Georgia.
It's surreal watching a negro at a stoplight on an ultra glide that's blasting nicki minaj

>riding a worthless suicide machine of any brand

lol

its a really fun experience user you should try it sometime

Faster and safer than bicycles desu
I miss my motorbike (it was stolen last year)

>the South Park episode
nobody knows what you're talking about, young fella. perhaps a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=QmNaaEo_2uY

>t. 30 yr old boomer
don't encourage the retards with this shit.
t. 37-year old gen X

This will be a clear trend for the foreseeable future. Companies will employ only US labour for the US market while external markets will employ local workforce to avoid tariffs.

Well no shit most young people can't afford a 25k+ toy just to ride on the weekends

I had a blue hyosung gt125 comet like this, almost the size of a 600 lmao. Fucking solid though, even after crashing, being trashed and being left there, the engine was still running the next day

Attached: GT_125_Comet_03-09_2.jpg (540x960, 136K)

Only faggots and niggers drive Harleys.

my friend had one of these. it was a POS stripping screws and parts falling off daily.

Why don't Millenials buy overpriced and inefficient bikes anymore? They are killing the business we boomers worked so hard to set up!

Harleys are very popular all around the world. I see them everywhere here

That's just a manual transmission scooter.

Ride not drive, newfriend.

Attached: 1525403306782.gif (425x500, 1.72M)

pretty sure harley's have been losing business for years

They are popular here too but there are a lot of bikes in circulation and people usually take care of them. I just noticed that young people aren't riding as much let alone buying brand new harley-davidsons

Harley Davidson has retired dentist customer base. Some of their bikes are $50k

>Funny how they claim to reject societies laws and live by their own yet stop at every red light.

the bigger clubs are rich enough to buy a private island,so why do they stay in a society they confess to dislike? when they could have bikerland.

Do any of you Eurofags even ride Harleys? I thought y'all rode mopeds because you have to get 5 separate licenses to ride a man's motorcycle.

Harleys where shit bikes from the start.
They could not compete with the imports back in the 80's day and they can't now.
Hell the Yamaha that I had 3 accidents in still runs without major repairs.
Harleys leak oil by just standing and handle like shit.

I love bikes but since im a poor cunt i can only afford 90s hondas and kawas.

Pickups allow you to put free things from Craigslist and cheap things from other local places in your home. There's a practical reason for having one.

They are overpriced, dirt bag Boomer status symbols
Also, manly dykes own them

Where are you going to keep a Harley?
In your tiny house?

Out with the boomer, in with the new

>Do any of you Eurofags even ride Harleys?
No. All my friends ride real bikes, i.e. superbikes.

motorcycles are boring anyway, get a real jeep or something like a geo tracker, bonus points for suzuki samurai.

only 50-y-o drive them here, it's cheaper japanese bikes for most and ducati for whoever can afford it

I own a Harley. They definitely need to change. Too big, too slow, too expensive.
A side note, the new bikes are having huge issues. Sumping issues, trans and primary mixing shit... So not only do they not have the younger generation, they are losing their base as we speak. I love my bike but this would likely be the only Harley I own.

why are you so buttmad about where some shitty motorcycle company has their factories? you unemployed loser complain about some random company making some economically motivated changes to their production structure? and in an act of true toddler revenge you try to circle jerk with your anonymous internet peers about how that company is "not cool anymore anyway". how fucking childish can you be?

>suzuki samurai

Easy for you to topple in that shit,if you want something better in that price range get a
1999 Vitara
Or a Land Rover,I own one and it is pretty good car so far

Harley Davidson still exists?
I guess not anymore kek, that means America will have a new bike manufacturer that is more modern and sought after.

landrovers get a rep for being associated with yuppies around here but they are good. I'd like to get a mercedes g class but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

The cafe racer style is more popular now. These old hog choppers are going the way of the dodo

I haven't looked at their lineup in a decade, but that bike is sick. Maybe they won't go bankrupt.

The brand tax on Harleys is insane, maybe if I were into cruisers I'd cough that up, but not likely.

Not a new one. Find me a pickup that's not crew cab and has a full bed. They're luxury items and even niggers are buying them and putting 28's on them now.

>Hur dur we proud patriot American bike company
Tarrifs get put on
>Pip pip a cheerio we go
Lol this won't backfire I'm sure.

That looks great.

I love my sporty and I'm 26

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-061718.png (1440x2880, 2.93M)

This. The boomers at my job were all fired up about this. This could be the death stroke for Harley

serious? looks like a fat slow turd to me that wants to be a cafe racer

I also own a 2016 Indian chieftan for touring with the wife, so I'm not one for brand loyalty. I love Yamaha but I wish they didn't use so much plastic on thier bikes

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-061829.png (1440x2880, 2.74M)

Harleys are for fat old boomers.

>Millennials buy Hondas and shit
only the most ascended of any generation recognize the power of the $3k Civic

nice girls bike

>chain wrapped
I think you mean your Biker ass swings a chain at me and I put you and your bike into the wall, back up and run your ass over.
Fuck you, biker fag.

You better have your eyes checked.

Attached: Indian Scout Bobber 2018.jpg (1280x853, 157K)

You are worse than a gay, transgendered, illegal immigrant, Islamic terrorist that campaigns door to door for Bernie Sanders. Filth.

>trans and primary mixing shit...
That's been their main design flaw since the panhead. Everyone I know separates them and plugs the feed. Just check the derby ti make sure it's oiled every now and again.

Nice. I'd really like to ride one to compare to my Vision. Parts availability in the future is scaring me a bit.

Attached: 20170805_133030.jpg (2560x1440, 2.76M)

>Does Harley Davidson have a young customer base?

If 30-40 is young then yes.