Based Nippon

Checkmate jap haters
>youtube.com/watch?v=hj1VfnJdRNw
Nippon is unironically the most cultured westernized country in the world. Their women are pure and believe in traditions, family, and service to their husbands, they are disciplined hard-workers, and are some of the most well-mannered and honest people you will ever meet.
Their living standards are exceptionally high, even better than America and the EU (ethnostate = no (((gutter))) nig drains living on welfare), they're a technologically leading country, have record low crime, and are still in harmony with nature.
Any self-respecting white knows our race is done for - it's time for us to cut our losses and live our lives with dignity in a cultured society. So what's your whiny reason for not joining the Jap memeflags?

Attached: peps.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE?t=67
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're unironically the epitome of civilization

>Uncontrolled immigraton contributes to the downfall of civilizations
>Whites should cut losses and mass migrate to Japan

Pick one.

Uncontrolled immigration includes sandnigs and gorillas. Whites bring their own education, work skills, and culture to the table, and their immigration is a win for Japan too - their declining population and economy will receive the jumpstart it needs.
Why should mista scottu have all the fun

>japanese women
>pure
you have no idea how much sex they have with gaijin men
fucking gaijin hunters are everywhere

Asian women are the biggest whores on the planet

We are alike. We value the same things for the most part. The upright apes, border hoppers, terrorists, and liberals hate everything about the west. Just vet us, keep the good goys out, and it will be mutually beneficial.

They're still no roastie from the West
Besides, whites have a massive competitive advantage compared to chinks and koreans, who are the only other ethnic majority in Nippon sitting at less than 1%, so it's an undeniable upgrade.

I agree, so why did you migrate david-kun?

>Their women are pure and believe in traditions, family, and service to their husbands, they are disciplined hard-workers, and are some of the most well-mannered and honest people you will ever meet.

HAHAHA nice one you subhuman weaboomutt

>This is what the average mutt thinks

>Says the weaboo English teacher
The hypocrisy

Attached: Cringefest.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I always assume every nippon flag is an english teacher faggot

Japanese women aren't roasties.

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE?t=67

Attached: japcheating.webm (854x480, 2.38M)

junko furuta
Was humiliated by being kept naked most of the time
>Was raped every day in both vagina and anus. More than 100 men are believed to have raped her – the captor with Yakuza connections is said to have invited other Yakuza members to have a go at a 16 year old. She’s estimated to have gone through about 500 rapes. At one point she was raped by 12 different men in one day
Endured physical beatings included hits with golf clubs and bashing of face against cement floor
The 100 men who are believed to have raped her had also reportedly enjoyed urinating on the girl
Frequently, in order to turn her rapists on, she was forced to masturbate in front of them and/or their guests
Had various objects forced into her vagina and anus, including a bottle, an iron bar, scissors, roasting needles, grilled chicker skewers, etc.
Was provided with only limited supply or food or water
Was forced to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine
Had fireworks forced up her ass and set them off, causing serious burns
Had her left nipple ripped off with pliers
Had dumbbells dropped on her stomach while laid on the floor with hands and feet tied up – this resulted in loss of bowel control
Was hanged from the ceiling and used as boxing bag
Was kept in a freezer for several hours
Had eye lids burned with hot wax and lighters
Had breasts pierced with sewing needles
Had her vagina and clitoris burnt with cigarettes and lighters
Had hot, lit on bulb inserted into her vagina and rubbed until it exploded inside

Attached: junkofuruta.jpg (678x381, 52K)

Gook girls are disgusting there all urs op just know all race traitors will be gassed lol

>One interview section that literally proves nothing
Stop deluding yourself, leaf. The women of our kind have left us for the likes of Tyrone, and if that's what they want, well fuck them they can have that all day long. Such degeneracy is nowhere near as common in Japan. Besides, women is one of many factors that make Nippon a much better place than countries of the West today.
Someday when your maple syrup runs out you will finally come to appreciate and swallow the japill

Nice cherry-picking there.They're gangsters, you expected them to massage her feet? Do you want me to point to national crime statistics for North America and the EU and compare them to Japan?

Sounds good to me

The race you are trying to protect is broken beyond repair. Kikes have overrun our country with gunpoint propaganda, taco poos are now flooding in and feminist degeneracy has gone beyond critical levels. If you want to live in such a trash PC society under an Israeli yesdog waiting for the next Hilary to take the office, be my guest.
I have no business protecting a race that doesn't want to be saved.

But white women are statistically the most racially loyal, significantly more loyal than their male counterparts

also statisically most likely to ruin their own countries. giving white women rights was a mistake

Perhaps, but they still do not have the same concept of tradition and family. The kike planted tumor of feminism has destroyed our male-female interaction dynamics and culture.
Besides, women are only part of the equation. There are so many other compelling reasons to immigrate, some of which I listed in the OP.

Too many whites in Japan would ruin the country just like too many beaners in America or too many sandnigs in Europe. We aren't their racial superiors. They are our racial superiors.

>never been to Japan

I actually have, and the visit exceeded my expectations.
They are suffering a population crisis and stand to lose a lot in terms of economy; an white immigration intervention would be very beneficial for them. No need to bring your race kinks into this - whites are much more cultured, educated and job-skilled than sandnigs for your comparison to make any sense.

lol not even close
nips are pants on head retarded. most of them use smart phones instead of desktop PCs. stop believing everything you see in anime